• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel walked around the apartment a sad look on his face as he walked into the bed room then at the bed "Why did I come back" he mumbled before walking to the closet and grabing his stuff
@Nonalaka

Thana giggled as she appeared next to the girl laying with her and giggling happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Euloria arrived where they were supposed to meet "huh, he must be still packing" she said as she sat on the bench and waited.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stops, "I don't know... But it dosen't matter... I swear if you screw up then we are going away for good... I will take our child away from you... Got it?"
(@Roman)
Han sighed, "OK, I promise I'll set a good example for our child..." he said, as he stopped running and stretched. "I don't think you should be running either. We need to keep our baby in good shape. No mishaps!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Im alive if anyone was interacting with any of my characters. Sorry nothing from me yesterday)

[/QUOTE]
(Well... What you missed is that William and Tyler are going to have a final showdown... You have one of your characters come watch...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex kept shivering, holding his head and falling out of his chair onto the ground. "H-Help me..." He said.

(Mmk, I can wait)
Toru went up to Dex "I can't help if I don't know what's happening" she said a bit scared.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went up to Dex "I can't help if I don't know what's happening" she said a bit scared.
Dex groaned in pain. "I-I don't know what's happening!" He yelped, as a sharp pain continued to pierce his head.

(Well... What you missed is that William and Tyler are going to have a final showdown... You have one of your characters come watch...)
(Ill casually make Nexia leave River to rest as she goes watch the battle! Im sure no one will mind xD )

Roman said:
Han sighed, "OK, I promise I'll set a good example for our child..." he said, as he stopped running and stretched. "I don't think you should be running either. We need to keep our baby in good shape. No mishaps!"
"Don't tell me what to do... I feel fine..." Blair snarled at him, "The witches will try everything and anything in their power to kill this baby before AND after its born."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Ill casually make Nexia leave River to rest as she goes watch the battle! Im sure no one will mind xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Mmk, don't blame me if she gets caught in the crossfire though xD )

Dex groaned in pain. "I-I don't know what's happening!" He yelped, as a sharp pain continued to pierce his head.
(Dafaq I'd happening >.<)

Toru stood there crouched next to him "i-i don't know what to do!" She said nervously.

LunaCrosby said:
(Dafaq I'd happening >.<)
Toru stood there crouched next to him "i-i don't know what to do!" She said nervously.
(Dex can detect if his brother is in danger xD )

Dex continued to flail on the floor. "This feels so much like I'm having a seizure!" He screamed.

Nexia pulls away from River, a somewhat shocked look on her face. "I... have to go... Im sorry..." she stands up feeling the strong tension in Energy. "Ill return safely" she swipes her hand and Vanishes in a cloud of stardust, appearing near William and Tyler, a safe distance away so they wont notice her.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "N-No don't leave me all alone" He said in terror

(BRB Gotta run to the store real quick)

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Must leave to get stronger. I will come back later, I promise." Farah said, a single tear dropping. Though it looked like Farah and sounded like her, the person in front of Cam was not Farah. It was a more robotic type of her, who felt nothing. Though she knew she wanted to get stronger.

...♅Akira stood on the tallest school building, looking out at the courtyard below him. He soon leaped off, landing on his feet. Small waves of dust emitted from his impact. He soon heard William and Tyler talk to one another and simply looked over. He spoke♅...

“ Conflict, no matter the era.. ”

tumblr_my25txsSuR1rdjnzso2_500_zps05czd0q7.gif

((( @Himeragi Seiker I'm not gonna use Kuroh, I just remember wht I have planned for him, so I can't use him. I'll use Akira instead xD )))

RPLoverRP said:
"Don't tell me what to do... I feel fine..." Blair snarled at him, "The witches will try everything and anything in their power to kill this baby before AND after its born."
Han stared back at Blair, his eyes meeting hers.

nightmare__ichigo_kurosaki_one_shot__by_mz_hyde-d6l5b8r.jpg

"If seriousness is what you want, then it's what you'll get. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to protect you and our child. Which I didn't know about til' 5 minutes ago."

Roman said:
Han stared back at Blair, his eyes meeting hers.
nightmare__ichigo_kurosaki_one_shot__by_mz_hyde-d6l5b8r.jpg

"If seriousness is what you want, then it's what you'll get. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to protect you and our child. Which I didn't know about til' 5 minutes ago."
((( Nuuu, Final Getsuga Ichigo is Akira's form D:< )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nuuu, Final Getsuga Ichigo is Akira's form D:< )))

[/QUOTE]
(( What?! How many forms does Akira have? ))

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed at his words before giving him a kiss on the lips "I love you madoka~" she chimed happily, glad that he was back.
"I love you too, Meowriko~" Madoka replied with a large toothy grin. He then looked down at the crown of flowers that she'd made for Peaches.

Tyler's eyes widened, then relaxed. "Fine, this isn't the first time you tried to kill me!" He said, summoning his spear and slashing him in the chest.
William looked down at the cut on his chest with no emotion "Really? You think that's going to hurt after all I've been through?" He asked

(Dex can detect if his brother is in danger xD )
Dex continued to flail on the floor. "This feels so much like I'm having a seizure!" He screamed.
(K xD )

"Stop a reaming and calm down, it might stop if you calm down!" Toru said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back