• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Brothers:*begin trying to break down the door* xD )
Toru blushed even more, her face was pretty red by now.
Dex had given her a hickey. "Now everybody will know you belong to me!" He said, a smile on his face. "Is that ok?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex stuck his tongue in, holding her close. D-Dammit... I feel too good... I need to calm down! He panicked in his head.
(Fade to black)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed A little then nodded to the words in her head before turning back to head to the mansion
@shortyshot8

------------------

Daniel smiled a little at her "it's ok.... Hey you want to go some where" he asked her softly

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, sure, where do you have in mind?" She asked, smiling at him.

Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm more like six I think" Thana said tiredly to the girl as she continued to rubb her right eye [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''s-six..?!''

*Neo said as a surprised expression came on her face*

'what is this girl saying...?'

Dex had given her a hickey. "Now everybody will know you belong to me!" He said, a smile on his face. "Is that ok?"
"Yeah but my brothers will get angry" she said and smiled, she enjoyed messing with him.

"The beach? i think you would have fun there" he said softly to her a smile on his face

@Nonalaka

Mitsu crossed her arms "fine but after can I go out?" She asked him as she took his hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------

Thana giggled as she started to finaly wake up "yeah six" she said softly to the girl

@Himeragi Seiker

William shortly fell asleep still dreaming but this time he had a dream

-------------------

William looked around in the white space he was in "Hello!?" He called out

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Because just kissing actually happens here...)))

[/QUOTE]
(It just did xD But I do get your point)

shortyshot8 said:
William shortly fell asleep still dreaming but this time he had a dream
-------------------

William looked around in the white space he was in "Hello!?" He called out

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia suddenly appeared. She held out her hand. "I have returned.... My student..." She said.

Celia held out her hand. "I have returned.... My student..." She said.
William looked shocked before reaching out to take her hand before stopping "Why did I stop?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before reaching out to take her hand before stopping "Why did I stop?"
Celia's face began to distort. "What's wrong William...? Why won't you take my hand...?" Celia said in a voice like static.

(Actually, I wasn't planning to have them do it... Again... Because just did a while back... I'm just gonna have Dex make lunch xD )
Dex got up off of Toru. "So, what do you want for lunch?" He asked, heading into the kitchen.

@LunaCrosby
"Hmmmm I dunno" she thought for a bit "anything you have, I'm starving" she said dramatically.

Celia's face began to distort. "What's wrong William...? Why won't you take my hand...?" Celia said in a voice like static.
William's eyes widened as he fell backwards and onto the floor "Wha-What are you!? M-Monster!" He said in terror (We both know how to make this a really good story xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''t-two homes...?''

*Natsumi then took Amara to her room and set her on her bed*

[/QUOTE]
Amara rolled over and hugged onto the blankets mumbling quietly.

((I guess time skip?))

Daniel reaver]"Because I'm just that cute" she said childishly with a smile to the girl [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ehh...d-do you know what your even saying...?''

*Neo said as she smiled nervously again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back