• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned in her sleep as she dreamed random things curling up in the girls arms more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then got home and went to her room and setting Thana on her bed as she then changed her clothes since they were blood stained. Her hair was blood stained though only her clothes*

shortyshot8 said:
William looked confused "Goodbye?" He asked afraid of what she would say
"Well, I am no longer needed right? If I am no longer needed, then I shall disappear. I will no longer need to care for my childern..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Well, I am no longer needed right? If I am no longer needed, then I shall disappear. I will no longer need to care for my childern..."
William held her tighter "No you are needed...I need you" He said tears flooding his eyes

Daniel reaver]Thana layed there tossing and turning as she groaned cutely in her sleep happy that she could finaly get some [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo giggled happily as she got some new clothes and threw her dirtied clothes in a washing machine in another room soon coming back to her room to check up on Thana and sit on the edge of the bed and watch her*

shortyshot8 said:
William held her tighter "No you are needed...I need you" He said tears flooding his eyes
Celia smiled sadly as tears ran down her face. "I-I'm sorry... But all good things must come to a end..." She said a light began to form around her.

Celia smiled sadly as tears ran down her face. "I-I'm sorry... But all good things must come to a end..." She said a light began to form around her.
Tears fell down William's face "No no no! I can't lose you too! I won't lose you!" He said with sadness in his voice

shortyshot8 said:
Tears fell down William's face "No no no! I can't lose you too! I won't lose you!" He said with sadness in his voice
The light around her grew brighter. "Don't worry... I'll always be in your heart..." She said, tears still rolling down her face. "Maybe one day I may return..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi then continued to watch TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out another yawn before drifting off to sleep.

(Oof sorry, I've been out most of the evening))

Daniel reaver]Thana continued to stir happily as her dreams drifted randomly from random stuff to other stuff [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo continued to watch Thana as she then started to yawn a bit*

The light around her grew brighter. "Don't worry... I'll always be in your heart..." She said, tears still rolling down her face. "Maybe one day I may return..."
William closed his eyes and squeezed more "I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER PERSON I CARE ABOUT!!!" He yelled in fear of once again being alone

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out another yawn before drifting off to sleep.
(Oof sorry, I've been out most of the evening))
*Natsumi giggled a bit as she noticed Amara fell asleep*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back