• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
"You were listening!? How could you... I can take care of myself!"
"Well, I did listen to most of it..." Han said, the pain in his head fading. "I know you can handle yourself, I still worried a little.'

Roman said:
"Well, I did listen to most of it..." Han said, the pain in his head fading. "I know you can handle yourself, I still worried a little.'
"A little?! Look... You CAN'T do this... Especially not when our baby girl is here... You are setting a bad example for her... When she is born you better get your shit together... Or else we will both leave and never come back." Blair storms out rubbing her stomach. (@Roman)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thana slowly walked down the stree swaying side to side a dillusional and exausted look on her face as she slowly walked down the street

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah screamed and fell over,"What are you doing?! What's wrong with you?!" She said, fear shaking through her body.
Al sighed "Sorry I thought you were just another slave of his that he could use to get life" He rubbed his head "Damn this is one big mess I didn't mean to have him get killed..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slowly walked down the stree swaying side to side a dillusional and exausted look on her face as she slowly walked down the street
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
*Neo walks towards Thana's way her jacket stained with blood as a smile was on Neo's face as her umbrella was opened and on her shoulder*

Allen licked his ice cream cone "this is refreshing" he sighed happily "nobody seems to care that I'm 7 feet tall" he mumled and smiled to himself.

Daniel reaver]Thana walked accidentaly bumping straight in to a girl with a cute little grunt before she just stood there not realizing what she did because she was so tired [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo looked down at Thana her smile faded*

''huh...? oh, are you okay?''

LunaCrosby said:
(Yes time skip)
(Sorry, I was very dead, I am back now!)

Dex rolled off of Toru, still gasping for breath. "So... I'm gonna ask my brother next time I see him if I can buy you an engagement ring..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "You made a mistake Celia..This may be the last time we meet" He said with sad eyes as he wrapped the bandage back around his eye before his hair turned completely black
Celia shrugged and leaned back. "Whatever... By the way, Tyler is going to die for good soon." She said. "Sorry if this is bad news."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex rolled off of Toru, still gasping for breath. "So... I'm gonna ask my brother next time I see him if I can buy you an engagement ring..." He said.
"I already told you... I don't need a ring to be happy" she smiled and kissed him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I already told you... I don't need a ring to be happy" she smiled and kissed him.
Dex kissed her back. "Heh... Nobody else in world makes me happier than you Toru." He said.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked up slowly at the girl moaning tiredly as she stared up at the girl looking as if she was about to pass out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then closed her umbrella and made it hang on her arm as she picks up Thana like she was a baby*

''hey...where are you parents anyway...?''

Daniel reaver]Thanas eyes slowly started to close once she was picked up by the girl as she curled up in her arms moaning sleepily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo giggled a little bit as she started to walk home carrying Thana her white jacket still stained with blood*

TheRebelliousDragon said:

Celia shrugged and leaned back. "Whatever... By the way, Tyler is going to die for good soon." She said. "Sorry if this is bad news."
William sighed "Yes that is what I was going to check...I guess this isn't goodbye after all" He said giving her a hug

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yes that is what I was going to check...I guess this isn't goodbye after all" He said giving her a hug
Celia smiled, kissing his cheek. "Goodbye my student...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back