• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel frown d a little at the words knowing it hirt her to see him leave "it's ok" he said comfortingly to her as he let go and walked around diying next to her and puting an arm around her pulling her into a hug

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more and shook her head quickly "n-no why would I like it!" She said nervously to ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frown d a little at the words knowing it hirt her to see him leave "it's ok" he said comfortingly to her as he let go and walked around diying next to her and puting an arm around her pulling her into a hug
@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more and shook her head quickly "n-no why would I like it!" She said nervously to ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
why do i feel like Ansom is going incest on Mitsu now? =w=''))

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Because you keep stammering. Plus, your face looks like a tomato." Ansom smiled and kissed Mitsu again.

@AsongOfIceandFire

(I'll explain later xD .)

*Neo comes out a building in the city bloody as she sheathed her blade in her umbrella with a satisfied smile*

''hate human trafficking organizations...''

RPLoverRP said:
"At least I didn't betray my own pack!" The man gets up slowly then walks to her again, "I did... What does it matter?" He grinned grabbing her wrist and yanks her close to him as Blair struggles, "DONT YOU TOUCH ME!" The man smirks, "It will only take a second... I'll let go if you don't run and fallow me." Blair stops then snarls at him, "Fine...Basterd." Blair mumbled as the man grinned, "Your so cute when your angry... And adorable."
(@Roman right here)
Han readied himself to jump down and confront the male, but he changer his mind when Blair agreed to follow him, "I guess I'll just continue my trailing..." he said to himself, waiting for them to leave.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well thats true i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "....do you love anyone?" She chuckled "Its my job to be curious"

Roman said:
Han readied himself to jump down and confront the male, but he changer his mind when Blair agreed to follow him, "I guess I'll just continue my trailing..." he said to himself, waiting for them to leave.
"Shut up." He chuckled then let go of her as they head to the cemetery, "Congratulations by the way sis." Blair looked back at him confused, "What on earth are you talking about..." He grinned, "Oops... You'll find out... Its actually quite interesting." Blair snarled at him, "You and your damn witch secrets."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frown d a little at the words knowing it hirt her to see him leave "it's ok" he said comfortingly to her as he let go and walked around diying next to her and puting an arm around her pulling her into a hug
@Nonalaka

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She hugged into him tightly saying nothing at first "I know..." she said quietly after a while

Mitsu closed her eyes at the new feeling as she instinctevly tilted her head a little as she tryed to push ansom away but her strength seemed to be deminishing

@AsongOfIceandFire

RPLoverRP said:
"Shut up." He chuckled then let go of her as they head to the cemetery, "Congratulations by the way sis." Blair looked back at him confused, "What on earth are you talking about..." He grinned, "Oops... You'll find out... Its actually quite interesting." Blair snarled at him, "You and your damn witch secrets."
Han followed behind, switching to trees. "Hopefully, I don't fall..." he whispered. He climbed a tree right above their heads, "Why a cemetery?" He thought.

Daniel reaver]Atrio kissed her back for a little bit before pulling away and smiling at her as he put his four head to hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and kissed his nose "i get lost in your eyes alot" she said to him smiling.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"W-well, I had somewhere important to go. I'm sorry I didn't bring you along, Meowriko. I thought you wouldn't like it." Madoka said, cuddling the love of his life with all of his gentle affection.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled as she Nuzzled into him "Its okay, I wouldn't have minded though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back