• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah immediately got down and held her head, covering her ears. She looked up as she saw something smash towards the ground.
A man with black and white wings and golden and blood red eyes stood from the crash "You called?" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
A man with black and white wings and golden and blood red eyes stood from the crash "You called?" He said with a smirk
Farrah's eyes widened as she looked at the man in front of her."What are you?" She whispered, standing up now.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farrah's eyes widened as she looked at the man in front of her."What are you?" She whispered, standing up now.
Al smirked "My name is Alph but you can call me Al" He said wiping off dust from his clothes "I am known by the title of Harbinger Of Order"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "My name is Alph but you can call me Al" He said wiping off dust from his clothes "I am known by the title of Harbinger Of Order"
"You look pretty scary." Farah said as she stared at him."And what does that mean? Harbinger of Order."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You look pretty scary." Farah said as she stared at him."And what does that mean? Harbinger of Order."
Al sighed "It means that I will protect all Order" He said with a smirk "What's your name?" He asked with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "It means that I will protect all Order" He said with a smirk "What's your name?" He asked with a smile
"I'm Farah. Nice to meet you." Farah said with a hesitant smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Farah. Nice to meet you." Farah said with a hesitant smile.
Al smiled happily "That's a very lovely name" He said happily as his wings fluttered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked down and saw euloria smiling happilr he silently decended landing behind her and hugging her from behind "good mourning" he said to her as he hugged her around her neck
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria felt arms wrap around her neck and a familiar voice "Good morning" she said with a smile on her face.

"At least I didn't betray my own pack!" The man gets up slowly then walks to her again, "I did... What does it matter?" He grinned grabbing her wrist and yanks her close to him as Blair struggles, "DONT YOU TOUCH ME!" The man smirks, "It will only take a second... I'll let go if you don't run and fallow me." Blair stops then snarls at him, "Fine...Basterd." Blair mumbled as the man grinned, "Your so cute when your angry... And adorable."

(@Roman right here)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...by the way, if Natsuru ever did, if he asked to marry you would you accept it?''
*Natsumi giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"W-what?" Her face grew red "I..." she paused and looked over at him "I-I guess I would, yes" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled happily "That's a very lovely name" He said happily as his wings fluttered
Farah blushed,"Thank you. So...Al is it? How do you know Camathien?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what?" Her face grew red "I..." she paused and looked over at him "I-I guess I would, yes" she said quietly.
''haha...alright''

*Natsumi then realized*

''hey Amara....why are us gods and goddesses so young...?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"Thank you. So...Al is it? How do you know Camathien?" She asked.
Al smiled "First off I know him because we both have had a violent past but we were with each other through all of it and second do you have a fever your face is red"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright''
*Natsumi then realized*

''hey Amara....why are us gods and goddesses so young...?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged "well we don't age, we have immortality so there's no reason for us to look older, unless we feel like it I guess..."

Daniel smiled as he hugged her from behind "sleep well" he asked her softly as he held onto her lovingly happy hat last nights events wernt just a dream

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "well we don't age, we have immortality so there's no reason for us to look older, unless we feel like it I guess..."
''true...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he hugged her from behind "sleep well" he asked her softly as he held onto her lovingly happy hat last nights events wernt just a dream
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yes" her smile turned to a frown "Zuji left though..." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''true...''

[/QUOTE]
"Besides I'm not complaining, I quite like looking this age" she chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "First off I know him because we both have had a violent past but we were with each other through all of it and second do you have a fever your face is red"
Farah blushed even more and shook her head,"No! No fever what so ever!" She quickly covered her face.

Nonalaka said:
She hugged back tightly, snuggling into him "Of course I did! Where have you been"
'I guess so, its not nice to see her sad when you're gone' the rabbit grunted as he shook off the crown and jumped onto the couch.
"W-well, I had somewhere important to go. I'm sorry I didn't bring you along, Meowriko. I thought you wouldn't like it." Madoka said, cuddling the love of his life with all of his gentle affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back