• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel woke up to the sound of water lapping on the edge of a lake along with birds chirping and the sound of the wind sliping through the leaves of the trees. Daniel had fallen asleep at the lake which was suprisongly comftorble laying there near the water

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
William sat down next to her and sighed as he began unwrapping his bandage "I thought I might as well tell you...On that day when we almost kissed....I knew what you were thinking. I could read your thoughts" He said as he finished unwarpping his bandage
Celia sighed. "You know very well I tried to stop you because you already were in love with someone else. I didn't want you to make the same huge mistake all boys do when they fall for me. You weren't falling for me... Right?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Not really....You are the only person I have felt this way with" He said as he hugged her

William appeared next to Celia "Hey what's up?" He said happily
"But what about before me? I'm positive you had to have sex with other women to live. Or else you wouldn't be here." Farah said as she wrapped her arms around him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel woke up to the sound of water lapping on the edge of a lake along with birds chirping and the sound of the wind sliping through the leaves of the trees. Daniel had fallen asleep at the lake which was suprisongly comftorble laying there near the water
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Looking a little on the upset side Euloria got dressed and fixed her hair before stepping outside into the school grounds for a walk. She sighed, it felt weird not having a little reptile curled on her shoulder, but she knew the feeling would pass, she always felt this way when a hatchling left her. This had been an eventful few days.

Daniel sighed as he sat up and stretched before standing up and smiling "last night huh" he mumbled to him self with a smile as his wings came out of his back and streched out all the way before he looked up then launched off the ground and headed twoards the school wondering if euloira was awake yet or not

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed as he sat up and stretched before standing up and smiling "last night huh" he mumbled to him self with a smile as his wings came out of his back and streched out all the way before he looked up then launched off the ground and headed twoards the school wondering if euloira was awake yet or not
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria had sat down on a bench in the courtyard, fiddling with the ends of her hair while she became lost in her thoughts.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But what about before me? I'm positive you had to have sex with other women to live. Or else you wouldn't be here." Farah said as she wrapped her arms around him.
Cam sighed "Those are the moments I blackout I have never had sex with a girl normally" He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "You know very well I tried to stop you because you already were in love with someone else. I didn't want you to make the same huge mistake all boys do when they fall for me. You weren't falling for me... Right?" She asked.
William blushed a little before looking down "I can't really say that I wasn't" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Those are the moments I blackout I have never had sex with a girl normally" He said sadly

William blushed a little before looking down "I can't really say that I wasn't" He said sadly
Farah frowned,"Oh. Did you blackout when we had sex?" She asked, tilting her head.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia sighed again. "You know better than I do you cannot cheat on Mitsu. It would break her heart..." She said, putting a hand on his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frowned,"Oh. Did you blackout when we had sex?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam smiled at her "Actually that was the first time I didn't" He said happily

Daniel looked down and saw euloria smiling happilr he silently decended landing behind her and hugging her from behind "good mourning" he said to her as he hugged her around her neck

@Nonalaka

Celia sighed again. "You know better than I do you cannot cheat on Mitsu. It would break her heart..." She said, putting a hand on his cheek.
William sighed "We both know with the way this is going me and Mitsu are going to break up" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "We both know with the way this is going me and Mitsu are going to break up" He said sadly
Celia slapped him upside the head. "Did I just hear you give up?!" She yelled. "I thought you said you never give up!"

Celia slapped him upside the head. "Did I just hear you give up?!" She yelled. "I thought you said you never give up!"
William's eye began to glow "Ne-Never Give Up?" He asked "Why does that sound?" His eyes widened as he remembered his past

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "Actually that was the first time I didn't" He said happily
Farah grinned and kissed his cheek,"Well that's good for me then. It would be weird if I was having sex with someone who didn't who was kinda unconsious in a way." She said before stepping out of his hold and stetching."What else should we do today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned and kissed his cheek,"Well that's good for me then. It would be weird if I was having sex with someone who didn't who was kinda unconsious in a way." She said before stepping out of his hold and stetching."What else should we do today?"
Cam smiled "I'm not quite sure....Oh wanna meet some of my friends?" He asked "Because I can call one right now" (Hint hint it's Al)

shortyshot8 said:
William's eye began to glow "Ne-Never Give Up?" He asked "Why does that sound?" His eyes widened as he remembered his past
Celia sighed. She grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

Celia sighed. She grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.
William's eyes widened "No way! There is no way this actually just happened!" He thought as he closed his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I'm not quite sure....Oh wanna meet some of my friends?" He asked "Because I can call one right now" (Hint hint it's Al)
Farah nodded eagerly,"Sure! I like meeting new people."

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "No way! There is no way this actually just happened!" He thought as he closed his eyes
Celia broke away. "Good, you finally snapped out of it. Now, did you, or did you not just give up?" She asked.

Celia broke away. "Good, you finally snapped out of it. Now, did you, or did you not just give up?" She asked.
William's hole where his eye was began to glow blue "I-I don't?" He said as he looked around his hair beginning to turn black

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded eagerly,"Sure! I like meeting new people."
Cam smiled "Get down" He said before yelling "ALPH!!!!!!" He yelled out as a strange thing crashed into the ground

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I wasn't really paying much attention.." she replied bashfully, giggling a bit.
''ah...by the way, if Natsuru ever did, if he asked to marry you would you accept it?''

*Natsumi giggled a bit*

shortyshot8 said:
William's hole where his eye was began to glow blue "I-I don't?" He said as he looked around his hair beginning to turn black
Cam smiled "Get down" He said before yelling "ALPH!!!!!!" He yelled out as a strange thing crashed into the ground
Celia patted him on the back. "That's the spirit champ! Now, are you going to fight for the one you love? Or are you going to just give her up to someone else?" She asked, a smile on her face, like your transformation wasn't a big deal.

Celia patted him on the back. "That's the spirit champ! Now, are you going to fight for the one you love? Or are you going to just give her up to someone else?" She asked, a smile on her face, like your transformation wasn't a big deal.
William frowned "You made a mistake Celia..This may be the last time we meet" He said with sad eyes as he wrapped the bandage back around his eye before his hair turned completely black

shortyshot8 said:
Farah immediately got down and held her head, covering her ears. She looked up as she saw something smash towards the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back