• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Your no brother of mine. " The man grins walking closer to Blair, "Ooo someones got a temper... Your cute when you're angry. " Blair smirked and moved close to his lips, "We'll see how cute I am when I tear you apart. " Blair grabbed him then turned him around and kicked him into the wall and he slides groaning then laughing, "Your still a fighter... And a stubborn little bitch."

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "oh my" but in all fairness after what she saw today at the beach, it didn't surprise her.
''yeah''

*Natsumi giggled a bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a little and smiled grabing her and pullin her back for another small longer kiss then pulled away "your welcome" he said back to er
@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed going a little wide eyed at his actions as he kissed her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed and chuckled a little. "I should go now, Goodnight" she said, smiling before turning to walk towards her dorm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''
*Natsumi giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over to natsuru "sorry for laughing" she said quietly before giggling again.

Jennete said:
Rain:*giggles and covers her mouth having a blast and she hums in his head, filling it with a useless tune* Oh what? Sorry i'm going to be going somewhere in your mind where we can't communicate and i can sleep byyye
"Rain!" Jay yells as he can slowly feel her go deeper into his mind, losing her. "Dammit." He says as he continues to walk. He stop and occasionally picks up a rock, and pockets it. "These could be useful later I guess..."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed and chuckled a little. "I should go now, Goodnight" she said, smiling before turning to walk towards her dorm.

Amara looked over to natsuru "sorry for laughing" she said quietly before giggling again.
*Natsuru kept sleeping as he was still sick*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept sleeping as he was still sick*

[/QUOTE]
"When do you think he'll be better?" She asked as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
"When do you think he'll be better?" She asked as she looked at him.
''i dunno, im not really a nurse''

*Natsumi said as she sat on the ground to watch TV*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno, im not really a nurse''
*Natsumi said as she sat on the ground to watch TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled then shrugged "fair point" she replied as she watched TV.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah fell to the ground and sighed happily,"I've missed my body so much! How do you deal with the sexual urges?! There so hard to resist!" She said, looking over at Cam.
Cam sighed "It can be hard at times but I just think of what would happen if I gave in and did things to you without ever knowing that I did" He said

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled then shrugged "fair point" she replied as she watched TV.
*Natsuru continued to sleep. Natsumi only watched the TV with Amara*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to sleep. Natsumi only watched the TV with Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara leaned back and closed her eyes for a bit before sitting back up, "Ah, I never really thanked you guys for welcoming me into your home...thanks" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Amara leaned back and closed her eyes for a bit before sitting back up, "Ah, I never really thanked you guys for welcoming me into your home...thanks" she said with a smile.
''your welcome''

*Natsumi said as she smiles warmly at Amara*

"See you tomorow" he called to her happily before his wings spread out from his back and he launched into the air flying around happily because of the events of tonight

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome''
*Natsumi said as she smiles warmly at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Its nice here~" she smiled as she leaned back again and closed her eyes letting out a small yawn.

Nonalaka said:
"Its nice here~" she smiled as she leaned back again and closed her eyes letting out a small yawn.
''tired?''

*Natsumi asked glad that their house satisfied Amara*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"See you tomorow" he called to her happily before his wings spread out from his back and he launched into the air flying around happily because of the events of tonight
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled as she made her way home, going into her room and flopping on the bed and falling asleep. Zuji followed climbing onto her back and curling up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''tired?''
*Natsumi asked glad that their house satisfied Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, a little bit" she chuckled

Nonalaka said:
She smiled as she made her way home, going into her room and flopping on the bed and falling asleep. Zuji followed climbing onto her back and curling up.

"Hmm, a little bit" she chuckled
''you can nap if you want''

*Natsumi chuckled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you can nap if you want''
*Natsumi chuckled*

[/QUOTE]
Amara yawned "Nah, I'll try stay awake" she chuckled lightly as her eyes fluttered open.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It can be hard at times but I just think of what would happen if I gave in and did things to you without ever knowing that I did" He said
"That's terrifying and extremely hot at the same time. It's terrifyingly hot. Must be hard being an Incubus." Farah said as she stood up.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and paid for all the ramen they ate, "It was my pleasure, I had fun too." He said spinning around in the stool.
(( Goodnight! ))

Roman gives Snow a thumbs up, "I think you'll be doing which one?" He asked.
Snow:*hums thinking* I think I would like to do the shark one! That seems like the most dramtic and effective for multiple attacks

----------------

Rain:*looks around inside Jay's head, exploring bored, pausing though when she see's memories of Jay trying to use Snow, trying to isolate her and she frowns just the tinnniest bit. She smirks though when he asks her to release her Fae self* Oh so foolish Jay

@BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..alrighty then''

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..alrighty then''

[/QUOTE]
"So, what cha watching anyways?" She asked yawning a bit.

RPLoverRP said:
"Your no brother of mine. " The man grins walking closer to Blair, "Ooo someones got a temper... Your cute when you're angry. " Blair smirked and moved close to his lips, "We'll see how cute I am when I tear you apart. " Blair grabbed him then turned him around and kicked him into the wall and he slides groaning then laughing, "Your still a fighter... And a stubborn little bitch."
Han continued to watch, "I just have to wait for the right time..." he mumbled to himself.

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums thinking* I think I would like to do the shark one! That seems like the most dramtic and effective for multiple attacks
----------------

Rain:*looks around inside Jay's head, exploring bored, pausing though when she see's memories of Jay trying to use Snow, trying to isolate her and she frowns just the tinnniest bit. She smirks though when he asks her to release her Fae self* Oh so foolish Jay

@BlueHawk
Roman nods, "Sharks eh?" He asked putting his hands together, "It's almost the same as the dragon, watch and see..." He instructed. He then demonstrated the ability and smiled, "Got it?"

Roman said:

Roman nods, "Sharks eh?" He asked putting his hands together, "It's almost the same as the dragon, watch and see..." He instructed. He then demonstrated the ability and smiled, "Got it?"
Snow:*nods her face serious and she follows the inrstructions but only tiny sharks appear, and nuzzle around her in circles* Oh.. *she pouts a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back