• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate laughed, "You might just be able to eat more than me, if you keep at it!"
Ivory laughed as she grabbed one of the bowls and handed it to Hayate. "Well, like you said; Dig in!" Ivory grabbed her chopsticks and began to work her way through the ramen, savoring every bite.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled, "This coat is kinda cute. " She played with her little ears on the hood, "He better keep his word... Please keep your word Hans... Please. "
Han watched as Blair played with her hood, "What the? C'Mon... hurry up now..."

Roman said:
Roman nods, "Sure thing? Anything in specific?" He asked trying to get a clearer understanding
Snow: Maybe something like the dragon? I want to be more useful in a fight *she says softly, blushing*

------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head, unsatisfied with that answer. "So you control just about everything... Make good use of it, okay?" He says, walking out of his dorm.
Rain:*growls, frustrated again at him telling her what to do. She smirks seeing other students walking towards them and she flicks his endorphin's on in a sudden burst* I will do what I please when I please it.

After having received the junk food from Nora, Kanae left and decided to walk around some more while enjoying her chips before heading home. She tried to locate Ivy because she wanted to repay her helping her out find a café. @Aeron

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed as she grabbed one of the bowls and handed it to Hayate. "Well, like you said; Dig in!" Ivory grabbed her chopsticks and began to work her way through the ramen, savoring every bite.
Hayate chuckled, "I did say that didn't I?" He said, eating the ramen.

tumblr_inline_nd83iaL8HW1s154c2.gif

Jennete said:
Snow: Maybe something like the dragon? I want to be more useful in a fight *she says softly, blushing*
------------

Rain:*growls, frustrated again at him telling her what to do. She smirks seeing other students walking towards them and she flicks his endorphin's on in a sudden burst* I will do what I please when I please it.
Jay suddenly smiles and feels good as the endorphin goes throughout his body, his eyes droop a bit as he let's out a satisfied sigh. "See..." He says calmly. "Now I'm much more open to suggestions."

Jennete said:
------------

Roman nodded, "How about a whirlpool or tsunami?!" He asked her enthusiasm bursting out his veins.

Roman said:
Han watched as Blair played with her hood, "What the? C'Mon... hurry up now..."
Blair headed out to town with her hoodie up and her hands in her pockets listening to music humming along to the tone and music.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "How about a whirlpool or tsunami?!" He asked her enthusiasm bursting out his veins.
Snow:*nods clapping her hands together a little in excitement at the idea* Oh that sounds like so much fun!!

----------

Rain:*the plan backfired on her since he didn't get all flustered in front of others and embarrass himself and she sighs* Woop di fucking doo...

@BlueHawk

Thana sat there on a bench in the park a delusional and tired look on her face as se slightly swayed side to side "paaaapa biig brooother big siiis" she sang dilusionaly as she swayed more

@anyone

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods clapping her hands together a little in excitement at the idea* Oh that sounds like so much fun!!
----------

Rain:*the plan backfired on her since he didn't get all flustered in front of others and embarrass himself and she sighs* Woop di fucking doo...

@BlueHawk
Jay slowly comes down from the high, now realising what Rain had done. "That's it, you and I need to have a talk. A real one." He says, frustrated with Rain and her tricks.

BlueHawk said:
Jay slowly comes down from the high, now realising what Rain had done. "That's it, you and I need to have a talk. A real one." He says, frustrated with Rain and her tricks.
Rain:*giggles and covers her mouth having a blast and she hums in his head, filling it with a useless tune* Oh what? Sorry i'm going to be going somewhere in your mind where we can't communicate and i can sleep byyye

RPLoverRP said:
Blair headed out to town with her hoodie up and her hands in her pockets listening to music humming along to the tone and music.
Han continued to follow Blair, from the rooftops, "Finally, Short Stuff started to move..." he said smirking.

Jennete said:
----------

@BlueHawk
Roman waved his hand and a huge wave flew past in the lake, sharks made of water following behind it. "Cool huh?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "I did say that didn't I?" He said, eating the ramen.
tumblr_inline_nd83iaL8HW1s154c2.gif
Ivory sat back in her chair and sighed in content. "Thanks for showing me this food, Hayate. Best thing I've ever tasted, hands down!" Ivory turned and saw Kanae walk down the street. "Hey Kanae!" Ivory tried to flag her down. @Nanne

(Good Night everyone)

Roman said:
Han continued to follow Blair, from the rooftops, "Finally, Short Stuff started to move..." he said smirking.
Roman waved his hand and a huge wave flew past in the lake, sharks made if water following behind it. "Cool huh?"
Snow:*stares in awe and nods, excited and she claps her hands happily* Oh yes it is!

Kanae noticed someone calling her and saw that it was Ivy. She flew towards her while still eating the chips she took from Nora. "Hi Ivy...I was just looking for you." she said quietly. @Aeron

Aeron said:
Ivory sat back in her chair and sighed in content. "Thanks for showing me this food, Hayate. Best thing I've ever tasted, hands down!" Ivory turned and saw Kanae walk down the street. "Hey Kanae!" Ivory tried to flag her down. @Nanne
(Good Night everyone)
Hayate smiled and paid for all the ramen they ate, "It was my pleasure, I had fun too." He said spinning around in the stool.

(( Goodnight! ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*stares in awe and nods, excited and she claps her hands happily* Oh yes it is!
Roman gives Snow a thumbs up, "I think you'll be doing which one?" He asked.

Kanae thanked Ivy for helping her the day before. She later walked home after having talked for a while about herself to Ivy and other stuff. "Wow...today was an exciting day for someone like me. I'm glad having met all those people." she said with a straight face to herself in the mirror. She prepared her ramen she got from Nora and soon when to sleep thinking to herself, "I hope I don't get attached to any of them...or anything worse like ending up hurting them." @Aeron @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman waved his hand and a huge wave flew past in the lake, sharks made of water following behind it. "Cool huh?"
Blair smiles seeing a dog in a alley as she pets it, "Hey boy! "

Roman said:
Han groans, "Hurry up..."
A man comes up from behind me as the dog growls then Blair tilts her head and turns around then hisses at him, "TRADER!" The man smirks, "Is that how you treat your own brother? "

RPLoverRP said:
A man comes up from behind me as the dog growls then Blair tilts her head and turns around then hisses at him, "TRADER!" The man smirks, "Is that how you treat your own brother? "
"Brother?" Han asked himself as he watched. "I knew I was right for following her..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back