• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head, continuing her explanation. "And with the seal gone, you can effectively take over your own body. Nice." He says, as he finishes changing. "OK, you can look now, if you can even do that." He says, still not sure about the extend of her abilities.
Rain: It would be best if you did not question how much I know inside your head *She says sighing, knowing he would probably just get flustered again*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes started to water as he looked at her,"Am I stuck in this forever? Can no one undo it, but you?" He quickly wiped away the tears, only more kept coming.
Cam laughed a little "No it will be fine I'm just going to need a tiny bit to build up some magic in this body" She said patting him on the head "And here comes sexual impulse two"

Jennete said:
Rain: It would be best if you did not question how much I know inside your head *She says sighing, knowing he would probably just get flustered again*
Jay does indeed get flustered. "Seriously Rain, what can you control in there?" He asks, concerned for himself at this point. "I want to help you, truly I do, but you can't be to forceful." He warns.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "No it will be fine I'm just going to need a tiny bit to build up some magic in this body" She said patting him on the head "And here comes sexual impulse two"
Farah's eyes widened as he got the sudden urge to kiss her again. He frantically shook his head before he couldn't resist anymore and kissed her again. His hands explored her body as he deepened the kiss again.

Mitsu blushed uncontrolalby "n-no I didnt!!" She said defiantly to him as she looked away in an embarased fashion

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman smiled, "I'll let you choose. So, what will it be my girlfriend/student?" He asked laughing.

@RPLoverRP

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened as he got the sudden urge to kiss her again. He frantically shook his head before he couldn't resist anymore and kissed her again. His hands explored her body as he deepened the kiss again.
Cam blushed a bit "Wha-What the hell? Is this the feeling girls get when they want to kiss a guy?" Cam could no longer hold back and began kissing as well

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I'll let you choose. So, what will it be my girlfriend/student?" He asked laughing.
@RPLoverRP
"Like? I love it! I've never had anything like this before!" Ivory exclaimed. She raised her hand with two fingers up. "Two more, please!" She yelled to the waiter.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a bit "Wha-What the hell? Is this the feeling girls get when they want to kiss a guy?" Cam could no longer hold back and began kissing as well
Farah pulled away again and moved somewhere far from Cam."I'm gonna stay over here or something. I'll try and keep myself in check." He said as he leaned back against a wall.

Roman said:
@RPLoverRP
"Good." Blair smiled and kissed his lips then she let go and grabbed some clothes and she puts the hood down.
08b42339417df0_full.gif

Aeron said:
"Like? I love it! I've never had anything like this before!" Ivory exclaimed. She raised her hand with two fingers up. "Two more, please!" She yelled to the waiter.
Hayate laughed, "You might just be able to eat more than me, if you keep at it!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away again and moved somewhere far from Cam."I'm gonna stay over here or something. I'll try and keep myself in check." He said as he leaned back against a wall.
Cam sighed "Have fun trying to do that if the urge becomes to strong you will kinda black out" She laughed nervously "I wonder what it would be like to have sex in this body" She said to herself

RPLoverRP said:
"Good." Blair smiled and kissed his lips then she let go and grabbed some clothes and she puts the hood down.
08b42339417df0_full.gif
Han sighed and left out, "Lets just hope my plan works" he says before appearing on top of a building, waiting for Blair to leave so he can tail her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped and smirked,"So that does work! I've ways tried it on myself, but it never felt good." He squeezed again, only harder this time before letting go.

Nora heard her stomach growl and poked Kanae,"You want something to eat? I have some food that you can have! Any that's not my candy is fine." She said as she walked into the kitchen.
Kanae was embarrassed. "That be nice...what kind of food do you have?" she asked as she once again followed Nora.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Have fun trying to do that if the urge becomes to strong you will kinda black out" She laughed nervously "I wonder what it would be like to have sex in this body" She said to herself
"Don't you dare try that!" Farah called out to him."leave my body alone."

BlueHawk said:
Jay does indeed get flustered. "Seriously Rain, what can you control in there?" He asks, concerned for himself at this point. "I want to help you, truly I do, but you can't be to forceful." He warns.
Rain: I can see images from the neurons firing in your head, I can control your powers, I can control your dreams, and I can control the pain and pleasure that the chemicals in your body bring on. I can also control your movements a little since I am in control of your blood, which has water in it. So yes, I know what you are thinking, seeing, doing and feeling. Why do you truly want to help me? *she asks suspicious* I am controlling you.. I wanted to kill you, almost did. The only reason why you are helping is because you a greedy and want to save your own skin.

--------------

Snow:*hums thinking* I want to learn another offensive power!

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't you dare try that!" Farah called out to him."leave my body alone."
Cam laughed "Just so ya know this was a fun joke" She snapped her fingers and they were back to normal

Nanne said:
Kanae was embarrassed. "That be nice...what kind of food do you have?" she asked as she once again followed Nora.
Nora opened the cabinet and looked around. She threw out Ramen, an apple, some cereal and some chips out on the counter behind her."That's about all I have. Pick your poison!"

Jennete said:
Rain: I can see images from the neurons firing in your head, I can control your powers, I can control your dreams, and I can control the pain and pleasure that the chemicals in your body bring on. I can also control your movements a little since I am in control of your blood, which has water in it. So yes, I know what you are thinking, seeing, doing and feeling. Why do you truly want to help me? *she asks suspicious* I am controlling you.. I wanted to kill you, almost did. The only reason why you are helping is because you a greedy and want to save your own skin.
--------------

@Roman
Jay shakes his head, unsatisfied with that answer. "So you control just about everything... Make good use of it, okay?" He says, walking out of his dorm.

Jennete said:
--------------

@Roman
Roman nods, "Sure thing? Anything in specific?" He asked trying to get a clearer understanding

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "Just so ya know this was a fun joke" She snapped her fingers and they were back to normal
Farah fell to the ground and sighed happily,"I've missed my body so much! How do you deal with the sexual urges?! There so hard to resist!" She said, looking over at Cam.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora opened the cabinet and looked around. She threw out Ramen, an apple, some cereal and some chips out on the counter behind her."That's about all I have. Pick your poison!"
Kanae's eyes widened when she saw the ramen and chips. "Can I have those?" she said as she pointed towards them.

Roman said:
Han sighed and left out, "Lets just hope my plan works" he says before appearing on top of a building, waiting for Blair to leave so he can tail her.
Blair smiled, "This coat is kinda cute. " She played with her little ears on the hood, "He better keep his word... Please keep your word Hans... Please. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back