• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]They had flown for about two muinets before they landed in the court yard of the school "that was fun" he said happily to her when he landed a smile on his face
@Nonalaka

(Wait was al gender bent xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" she said happily as she nodded. "Today...It was lovely" she looked up at him before giving him a quick kiss. "Thank you"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Switch us back! I don't know if I like this. I feel so weird!" He cried out as he frantically began to wave his arms. His tail whipped around and he grabbed it."G-God this is so weird!"

( xD the problem with having for the three characters. Gotta remember who's with who xD )
(I have four now but three main xD It suuuuuuucks)

RPLoverRP said:
"Han's... You can't come with me... The witches... They are bad news... And they WILL hurt you if you get in their way." Blair turned around and faced him, "It's to dangerous for you to come with me."
"Don't worry about me, I can handle a few witches." Han protested. "Trust me..."

RPLoverRP said:
"Han's... You can't come with me... The witches... They are bad news... And they WILL hurt you if you get in their way." Blair turned around and faced him, "It's to dangerous for you to come with me."
"Don't worry about me, I can handle a few witches." Han protested. "Trust me..."

Kanae was now walking towards her house after getting lost when she left the café by herself. She stops when she hears someone laughing like a maniac and decides to look through the window. It was Nora and she was stuffing her face with candy. Kanae's tummy growls but Kanae said, "Shut it...she's not the type to share with us but maybe she has some ramen." She waited hoping Nora would notice. @WeirdPrincess

Mitsu blushed more "no!!" She yelled defiabtly to ansom before one of her portals appeared under him and he fell through to some random place

@AsongOfIceandFire

Aeron said:
"Ramen? What's that?" Ivory asked as they begin to walk.
Hayate sighed, "It's one of the greatest foods ever!" He said happily. "Follow me, I know a shortcut to a place..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a bit more "Oh no I'm not switching back just yet" She said jokingly "My chest does feel a bit heavy though..."
"Well duh! I do have boobs you know." Farah said as he placed his hands on his hips.

Daniel blushed a little and smiled grabing her and pullin her back for another small longer kiss then pulled away "your welcome" he said back to er

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "It's one of the greatest foods ever!" He said happily. "Follow me, I know a shortcut to a place..."
"Oh, that sounds fun!" Ivory chirped, looking forward to new foods to try

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well duh! I do have boobs you know." Farah said as he placed his hands on his hips.
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I guess so...Tell me does anything ya know down there feel different?" She asked with a smirk "Because my lower half feels lighter"

Roman said:

"I said no!" Blair sighs then turns away, "They want only me... And if anything happened to you... We both know what will happen if I turn it off again... I love you to much to put you in harms way."

Nanne said:
Kanae was now walking towards her house after getting lost when she left the café by herself. She stops when she hears someone laughing like a maniac and decides to look through the window. It was Nora and she was stuffing her face with candy. Kanae's tummy growls but Kanae said, "Shut it...she's not the type to share with us but maybe she has some ramen." She waited hoping Nora would notice. @WeirdPrincess
Nora quickly opens the door and grins,"Hi Kanae! What's up?" She asked as she continued to stuff candy in her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I guess so...Tell me does anything ya know down there feel different?" She asked with a smirk "Because my lower half feels lighter"
"Why is it so heavy down there! I mean, holy crap!" Farah cried out as he grabbed it before grabbing her chest."Does this feel weird?" He said before squeezing them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora quickly opens the door and grins,"Hi Kanae! What's up?" She asked as she continued to stuff candy in her face.

"Why is it so heavy down there! I mean, holy crap!" Farah cried out as he grabbed it before grabbing her chest."Does this feel weird?" He said before squeezing them.
Cam moaned a little "Wha-What the hell was that!?" She asked in a confused voice

WeirdPrincess said:
Kanae floats in, closes the door and follows Nora. "Nothing much really...I was just lost and heard you laugh so I decided to come by," she said quietly. Her tummy growled and Kanae quickly covered it hoping Nora wouldn't notice and looked around her house.

BlueHawk said:
"Oww! Talk to me Rain!" He says, getting somewhat frustrated. "You hurting me won't put you in a new body any time sooner." He says annoyed.
Rain:*she pauses at that and slowly says* What?..

------------

Snow:*swims up and smiles coming up and pushes her hair back, shaking it and instantly dries* Here I am! What am I looking for? *she looks around smiling happily*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned a little "Wha-What the hell was that!?" She asked in a confused voice
Farah gasped and smirked,"So that does work! I've ways tried it on myself, but it never felt good." He squeezed again, only harder this time before letting go.

Nanne said:
Kanae floats in, closes the door and follows Nora. "Nothing much really...I was just lost and heard you laugh so I decided to come by," she said quietly. Her tummy growled and Kanae quickly covered it hoping Nora wouldn't notice and looked around her house.
Nora heard her stomach growl and poked Kanae,"You want something to eat? I have some food that you can have! Any that's not my candy is fine." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped and smirked,"So that does work! I've ways tried it on myself, but it never felt good." He squeezed again, only harder this time before letting go.
Cam moaned more "Wha-What the hell is going on with this body!?" She asked in a concerned voice before smirking "Let me show you how this feels to a guy" She said before winding up her fist and punching him in the nuts

Aeron said:
"Oh, that sounds fun!" Ivory chirped, looking forward to new foods to try
Hayate pointed to a small building, "There! That's where we're headed."

nar-ramen-shop.jpg~320x480

Hayate grabbed, Ivory's hand and darted toward the little shop, ordering the best meals, "You'll love this place." He said, giving her a thumbs up.

Daniel blushed a little and smiled grabing her and pullin her back for another small longer kiss then pulled away "your welcome" he said back to er

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed going a little wide eyed at his actions as he kissed her

@AsongOfIceandFire

RPLoverRP said:
"I said no!" Blair sighs then turns away, "They want only me... And if anything happened to you... We both know what will happen if I turn it off again... I love you to much to put you in harms way."
Han sighed, "Then, what the hell am I supposed to-- Never mind. I know what I'll do." He said getting dressed. "So, I'll see you later?" He asked, putting on a shirt.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned more "Wha-What the hell is going on with this body!?" She asked in a concerned voice before smirking "Let me show you how this feels to a guy" She said before winding up her fist and punching him in the nuts
Farah gasped again and fell over, holding his nuts. He groaned and rolled around,"That didn't feel good at all! At least I made you feel good!" He said, still groaning in pain.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped again and fell over, holding his nuts. He groaned and rolled around,"That didn't feel good at all! At least I made you feel good!" He said, still groaning in pain.
Cam giggled a little "See how it feels whenever a girl does that to a guy?" She extended a hand "Come on oh and if you get any extremely strong sexual urges then...Well good luck"

Jennete said:
Rain:*she pauses at that and slowly says* What?..
------------

Snow:*swims up and smiles coming up and pushes her hair back, shaking it and instantly dries* Here I am! What am I looking for? *she looks around smiling happily*
Roman takes off his mask, "Sorry, swimming made it harder to breathe wearing that..." he said, tossing it over to land. He sighed and kissed Snow, "This lake is beautiful, isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back