• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*squeals excitedly as he jumps the two in and she wraps her arms around his neck laughing happily* Well Let me try babe *she says the pet name back, smiling again and pecks his lips before turning into water and falls litterally out of his arms, re appearing on the shore and gets back, running as fast as she can and jumps in a cannon ball, the water all around her sensing her wishes and the whole lake splashes up in a roar of thundering waves and water. She comes back up smiling and blushing a little* Oops.. I got too excited
-----------------

Rain:*rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers, all the water gathering in a big ball and flying out the window, leaving everything dry. She stops though looking at her hands, doing her best to hide her surprise at her.. helpful.. action she just preformed*
Roman stared in awe, "I uh... I see that... " he said before diving back in, "Come here, I wanna show you something!"

Daniel smiled as he slightly pulled away "you've saved me from the darkness of heart break" he said with a smile before kissing her cheek again then smiling at her more as his wings spread out from his back

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "Thank you for that Farah" He said softly "Oh and I'm sorry for the whole needing your life force thing" He said nervously
"That's fine! It's a workout anyway, so more exercise for me." Farah grinned and kissed his cheek."Now no more sad talk. Let's go do something fun!" She said as she pulled her mask back up over her mouth.

RPLoverRP said:
After they had their fun Blair layed on top of him in the tub relaxing in the water, "See... I told you I was fine." Blair smiled up at him.
"Which is a good thing..." Han said smiling. "Are you ready to go?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he slightly pulled away "you've saved me from the darkness of heart break" he said with a smile before kissing her cheek again then smiling at her more as his wings spread out from his back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"The darkness of heartbreak?..... you're welcome" she smiled as her wings popped from her back.

Aeron said:
Ivory sighed at the thought of food. "Great! Where to?" She asked as she flew off his shoulder and warped into her casual demon/human form, tucking her hair behind her ears as she landed onto the ground.
View attachment 126545
Hayate's thought about food for a second, then his mouth started to water, "Ramen...." he said, hopping off the tree.

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls in annoyance and flicks the inside of his head again in protest, still not speaking. Extremely pissed off now with the urge to kill something..*
"Oww! Talk to me Rain!" He says, getting somewhat frustrated. "You hurting me won't put you in a new body any time sooner." He says annoyed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's fine! It's a workout anyway, so more exercise for me." Farah grinned and kissed his cheek."Now no more sad talk. Let's go do something fun!" She said as she pulled her mask back up over her mouth.
Cam smiled and stood up "Let's have some fun...How about we reverse our roles" He said making them switch bodies and laughing in her body "This should entertain us both"

Roman said:
Roman stared in awe, "I uh... I see that... " he said before diving back in, "Come here, I wanna show you something!"
Snow:*smiles and dives in with you, laughing still since she doesnt have to breathe underwater* What is it? *forgetting that he can't talk under water*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''he cosplayed as a girl once kuhuhu~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "oh my" but in all fairness after what she saw today at the beach, it didn't surprise her.

Ansom stood up, wearing only his shirt and boxers with purple roses on them. "You say no, yet you are blushing." He walked over to her and knelt down. "It is like you got a bad sunburn on your face." He chuckled.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and dives in with you, laughing still since she doesnt have to breathe underwater* What is it? *forgetting that he can't talk under water*
He swam up and and waited for her to come back up, "Up here!" Roman shouted back into the water.

Daniel smiled as he let go of her and took a step back "just follow me and we will be back soon ok" he said happily to her before he took off up into the air

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and stood up "Let's have some fun...How about we reverse our roles" He said making them switch bodies and laughing in her body "This should entertain us both"
Farah gasped and grabbed herself,"What is this?! Why do I feel so weird?" She asked as she touched herself in his body."I didn't know you could do this."

Mitsu blushed more at his words "SH-shut up!" She said defiantly as a ball of darkness surrounded her to hide her from him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
"Which is a good thing..." Han said smiling. "Are you ready to go?"
"Han's... You can't come with me... The witches... They are bad news... And they WILL hurt you if you get in their way." Blair turned around and faced him, "It's to dangerous for you to come with me."

Roman said:
Hayate's thought about food for a second, then his mouth started to water, "Ramen...." he said, hopping off the tree.
"Ramen? What's that?" Ivory asked as they begin to walk.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped and grabbed herself,"What is this?! Why do I feel so weird?" She asked as she touched herself in his body."I didn't know you could do this."
Cam laughed a little "It's on-" She stopped at how high her voice was "It's one of the things I know how to do" She laughed a bit more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he let go of her and took a step back "just follow me and we will be back soon ok" he said happily to her before he took off up into the air
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and followed in behind him, smiling to herself as she did so.

They had flown for about two muinets before they landed in the court yard of the school "that was fun" he said happily to her when he landed a smile on his face

@Nonalaka

(Wait was al gender bent xD )

The ball was dispersed in a flash of light. "Your blush is kind of cute." He stuck his tongue out. "Are you jealous that you are still clothed?" He asked with a smirk.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]They had flown for about two muinets before they landed in the court yard of the school "that was fun" he said happily to her when he landed a smile on his face
@Nonalaka

(Wait was al gender bent xD )

[/QUOTE]
( xD I mean Cam)

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "It's on-" She stopped at how high her voice was "It's one of the things I know how to do" She laughed a bit more
"Switch us back! I don't know if I like this. I feel so weird!" He cried out as he frantically began to wave his arms. His tail whipped around and he grabbed it."G-God this is so weird!"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I mean Cam)
( xD the problem with having for the three characters. Gotta remember who's with who xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Switch us back! I don't know if I like this. I feel so weird!" He cried out as he frantically began to wave his arms. His tail whipped around and he grabbed it."G-God this is so weird!"
Cam laughed a bit more "Oh no I'm not switching back just yet" She said jokingly "My chest does feel a bit heavy though..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back