• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Then, what the hell am I supposed to-- Never mind. I know what I'll do." He said getting dressed. "So, I'll see you later?" He asked, putting on a shirt.
Blair appeared infront of him putting her hand up to his chest and stopping him she looked up at him with a worried look, "What are you gonna do?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam giggled a little "See how it feels whenever a girl does that to a guy?" She extended a hand "Come on oh and if you get any extremely strong sexual urges then...Well good luck"
Farah sighed and took her hand, pulling himself up."I hate this! I don't even know how to use this body of yours. And what do you mean sexual urges. How often do you get those?!"

Roman said:
Hayate pointed to a small building, "There! That's where we're headed."
nar-ramen-shop.jpg~320x480

Hayate grabbed, Ivory's hand and darted toward the little shop, ordering the best meals, "You'll love this place." He said, giving her a thumbs up.
Ivory looked around as she sat on one of the stools outside. "So how'd you find this place?" She asked as she smiled at the customers

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed and took her hand, pulling himself up."I hate this! I don't even know how to use this body of yours. And what do you mean sexual urges. How often do you get those?!"
Cam smirked "As for the body you get used to it but the urges should begin about.......Now" She said with a grin

Ansom laughed and stood. "Alright. Whatever." He grinned. "You didn't try to push me away." He pointed out. "Did you enjoy it." He cocked his head to the side. "No need to be ashamed. I am pretty irresistible."

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Rain:*she pauses at that and slowly says* What?..
------------

Snow:*swims up and smiles coming up and pushes her hair back, shaking it and instantly dries* Here I am! What am I looking for? *she looks around smiling happily*
"Jeez, about time. So, without hurting my brain, what is the next step in getting you this body you keep raving on about?" He asks, still not entirely sure as to what she was mad about in the first place.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair appeared infront of him putting her hand up to his chest and stopping him she looked up at him with a worried look, "What are you gonna do?"
Han gently moved Blair's hand and pulled his shirt down, "I'm gonna go grab a bite, then maybe go to a gym. Why?" He asked confused

Roman said:
Roman takes off his mask, "Sorry, swimming made it harder to breathe wearing that..." he said, tossing it over to land. He sighed and kissed Snow, "This lake is beautiful, isn't it?"
Snow:*blushes and her arms go around his neck, nodding happily, her lips softly meeting his as she kisses him softly, drinking him in a little before she pulls back and takes in the beautiful scenery* Very beautiful. *she looks around the lake, her eyes wide, shinning* This place feels magical

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "As for the body you get used to it but the urges should begin about.......Now" She said with a grin
Farah frantically shook his head,"Switch us back, switch us back! I don't think I can handle this feeling." He said as he grabbed Cam and kissed her.

Aeron said:
Ivory looked around as she sat on one of the stools outside. "So how'd you find this place?" She asked as she smiled at the customers
"When I get hungry, I just go try new foods." Hayate said, "This place was one of them, and now I'm in love with it." He explained, their food being served. "Time to dig in!" He said as he began to eat.

tumblr_lr5xg3TJxn1r2z0gmo1_500.gif

BlueHawk said:
"Jeez, about time. So, without hurting my brain, what is the next step in getting you this body you keep raving on about?" He asks, still not entirely sure as to what she was mad about in the first place.
Rain: Well first step is getting that necklace. I need it. Second is going to Fae.. There I can go to the original Pond that Snow and I were born of.. and when I lay in it it will give me my body, but because I cut the bond with Snow by destroying the necklace linking me to her, It will be my own body not hers transformed. But if you mess up or she interferes.. Snow and I will become one, someone completely new. And then I will be stuck being tied to her for the rest of time

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frantically shook his head,"Switch us back, switch us back! I don't think I can handle this feeling." He said as he grabbed Cam and kissed her.
Cam blushed bright red "Oh crap I forgot she has never had to deal with this...Not gonna switch us back yet though"

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and her arms go around his neck, nodding happily, her lips softly meeting his as she kisses him softly, drinking him in a little before she pulls back and takes in the beautiful scenery* Very beautiful. *she looks around the lake, her eyes wide, shinning* This place feels magical
Roman smiles, "I come here often, normally when I train or practice." He said with a thumbs up. "Oh, speaking of training, wanna learn some new stuff?"

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "I come here often, normally when I train or practice." He said with a thumbs up. "Oh, speaking of training, wanna learn some new stuff?"
Snow:*nods enthusiastically, her face getting serious and she smiles, letting go of you, tredding in the water, ready for instructions* Yes please Coach *she says enthusiastically*

Jennete said:
Rain: Well first step is getting that necklace. I need it. Second is going to Fae.. There I can go to the original Pond that Snow and I were born of.. and when I lay in it it will give me my body, but because I cut the bond with Snow by destroying the necklace linking me to her, It will be my own body not hers transformed. But if you mess up or she interferes.. Snow and I will become one, someone completely new. And then I will be stuck being tied to her for the rest of time
Jay shrugs his shoulders. "And we don't want that, right? So how do I get this necklace, after the last time I freed you, you're welcome by the way, probably placed some distrust in me with that thing." He says as he looks at his clothes, wanting to change but nervous as to what Rain can see. "Uhh..." He says uncomfortably.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed bright red "Oh crap I forgot she has never had to deal with this...Not gonna switch us back yet though"
Farah deepened the kiss and slid one of his hands to his waist, while the other went to her chest. He gave a gentle squeezed as his tail whipped around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah deepened the kiss and slid one of his hands to his waist, while the other went to her chest. He gave a gentle squeezed as his tail whipped around.
Cam moaned into the kiss while thinking "Oh crap I can't change without my magic which my body has and I don't have the strength to break out of this...I can't control myself much longer"

Roman said:
"When I get hungry, I just go try new foods." Hayate said, "This place was one of them, and now I'm in love with it." He explained, their food being served. "Time to dig in!" He said as he began to eat.
tumblr_lr5xg3TJxn1r2z0gmo1_500.gif
Ivory laughed at his excitement for food and turned to her 'ramen'. She poked with her chopsticks, then picked up a noodle and slurped it up. Her eyes lit up and her cheeks glowed with an actual pink color, which should have been impossible due to her not having red blood. "Oh my God, this is amazing!!" She gasped as she began eating the food as if she hadn't seen food in days.

Roman said:
Han gently moved Blair's hand and pulled his shirt down, "I'm gonna go grab a bite, then maybe go to a gym. Why?" He asked confused
"Just making sure your not gonna go get yourself killed with the witches..." Blair took his hand and put it to where her heart his, "You can tell that I'm worried... Give me your word that you WONT go anywhere NEAR the witches."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned into the kiss while thinking "Oh crap I can't change without my magic which my body has and I don't have the strength to break out of this...I can't control myself much longer"
Farah broken away and looked around,"I want out! I don't know how to deal with this body, I'm so sorry! How do I get out and get my body back?!" He asked, still holding Cams chest. He gave a squeezing again, his eyes widening."I'm sorry!"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs his shoulders. "And we don't want that, right? So how do I get this necklace, after the last time I freed you, you're welcome by the way, probably placed some distrust in me with that thing." He says as he looks at his clothes, wanting to change but nervous as to what Rain can see. "Uhh..." He says uncomfortably.
Rain:*sighs and rolls her eyes shutting off her ability to see what Jay see's* Not looking. Humans and their modesty, I will never get it. And yes it will be.. but you see there is a reason why i poisoned Snow's pond, as she purify's it she will be weak. Her magic weak. And so the seal will be weak, and all my black water will corrode it so when she is better and goes running to her new loves house since she hasn't been able too the pond will be empty for me to get it. Without the pesky problem of the seal.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah broken away and looked around,"I want out! I don't know how to deal with this body, I'm so sorry! How do I get out and get my body back?!" He asked, still holding Cams chest. He gave a squeezing again, his eyes widening."I'm sorry!"
Cam moaned a little more "I-I don't really know how to explain using that spell...Damn it" She said

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moaned a little more "I-I don't really know how to explain using that spell...Damn it" She said
Farah's eyes started to water as he looked at her,"Am I stuck in this forever? Can no one undo it, but you?" He quickly wiped away the tears, only more kept coming.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and rolls her eyes shutting off her ability to see what Jay see's* Not looking. Humans and their modesty, I will never get it. And yes it will be.. but you see there is a reason why i poisoned Snow's pond, as she purify's it she will be weak. Her magic weak. And so the seal will be weak, and all my black water will corrode it so when she is better and goes running to her new loves house since she hasn't been able too the pond will be empty for me to get it. Without the pesky problem of the seal.
Jay nods his head, continuing her explanation. "And with the seal gone, you can effectively take over your own body. Nice." He says, as he finishes changing. "OK, you can look now, if you can even do that." He says, still not sure about the extend of her abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back