• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her face serious and she follows the inrstructions but only tiny sharks appear, and nuzzle around her in circles* Oh.. *she pouts a little*
Roman sighs, "Stop acting like you're hopeless. Your'are not." He demonstrated again, this time using more energy. "The size depends on how much power you use, same as the dragon. Give it another shot..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums thinking* I think I would like to do the shark one! That seems like the most dramtic and effective for multiple attacks
----------------

Rain:*looks around inside Jay's head, exploring bored, pausing though when she see's memories of Jay trying to use Snow, trying to isolate her and she frowns just the tinnniest bit. She smirks though when he asks her to release her Fae self* Oh so foolish Jay

@BlueHawk
Jay taps the side of his head lightly. "Hey! What are you doing in there? I don't like it when you got quiet." He says as he sits on a small bench, Rain somewhat mentally exhausting him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i thought you knew since your watching also''

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "I wasn't really paying much attention.." she replied bashfully, giggling a bit.

Lumina said:
Elyse's head was spinning from the descent and she saw Kili crash into a window... so that's where they were aiming. She heard him yell everything but her head was kind of fuzzy... did he just say to dissolve her wings? She still had a bit to go but... if it was what Kili said, she'd trust it. The metal snaked it's way back into her back, staying inside her body despite the open wound, which the metal was stitching closed. She then began falling without her wings.
@Kalin Scarlet

At the speed she was flying, Elyse became like a bullet(Which reeked of irony, considering she was full of metal). Kili braced himself, as she came flying through the window, and held her tight in his arms as he began to skid backwards. She pushed him quite a few feet before he managed to stop her, and even then, he collapsed on his back, having used quite a bit of energy trying to keep the impact from harming Elyse.

"Are...you...alright?" He huffed, slightly winded.

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse had the wind knocked out of her as she collided with Kili, so she was taking deep breaths for a while. Her eyes were closed, her forehead leaned against his chest as she tried to make the world stop spinning. After a little while she weakly looked up at Kili, nodding in answer to his question. She was shaky and a bit out of it, but all in all she was 'alright.' The open wound on her back was almost done stitching itself closed. It didn't even register how tightly to him he was holding her. She was just glad to not be flying anymore.

Lumina said:
Elyse had the wind knocked out of her as she collided with Kili, so she was taking deep breaths for a while. Her eyes were closed, her forehead leaned against his chest as she tried to make the world stop spinning. After a little while she weakly looked up at Kili, nodding in answer to his question. She was shaky and a bit out of it, but all in all she was 'alright.' The open wound on her back was almost done stitching itself closed. It didn't even register how tightly to him he was holding her. She was just glad to not be flying anymore.
"Thank goodness..." He said, smiling at her. He laid there for another 10 seconds before he realized the flashing lights around them. "Crap, I forgot about that!" He said, rolling to his side to set Elyse down.

Nonalaka said:
((@Kalin Scarlet did you miss my reply?))
uh, yeah, sorry ;- ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's terrifying and extremely hot at the same time. It's terrifyingly hot. Must be hard being an Incubus." Farah said as she stood up.
Cam laughed a little "Well that's one way to put it...At least my sex life will never end" He said with a wink

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay uvu; I guess I'll go find it))

@Kalin Scarlet
"What are you doing?" Madoka said, as he sat in her window. His tone of voice matched that of someone who'd been sitting there the whole time, though he had only just climbed into Moriko's room. His ears twitched in curiosity as he smiled at her.

Daniel smiled as he flew ebentually making it back to where he had brought her and landing a happy smile on his face as he layed there At the shore line staring up at the night sky

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"What are you doing?" Madoka said, as he sat in her window. His tone of voice matched that of someone who'd been sitting there the whole time, though he had only just climbed into Moriko's room. His ears twitched in curiosity as he smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
'Taking away my manliness, that's what she's doing' peaches scolded with a grunt.

Moriko turned quickly to face him "Madoka!" She said smiling brightly, her hair flowers turning pink, chuckling a little at peaches scoldings. "I'm just passing time I guess"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he flew ebentually making it back to where he had brought her and landing a happy smile on his face as he layed there At the shore line staring up at the night sky

[/QUOTE]
((Time skip uvu))

Euloria awoke later, she gave a stretch as she looked around "....Zuji?" The little dragon was gone, Euloria frowned "he must have left during the night..." she thought to herself as she searched the dorm.

Nonalaka said:
'Taking away my manliness, that's what she's doing' peaches scolded with a grunt.
Moriko turned quickly to face him "Madoka!" She said smiling brightly, her hair flowers turning pink, chuckling a little at peaches scoldings. "I'm just passing time I guess"
Madoka leaped over to the pair, hugging the Nymph. "Hi, Moriko~ Peaches too. Did you miss me?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka leaped over to the pair, hugging the Nymph. "Hi, Moriko~ Peaches too. Did you miss me?"

[/QUOTE]
She hugged back tightly, snuggling into him "Of course I did! Where have you been"

'I guess so, its not nice to see her sad when you're gone' the rabbit grunted as he shook off the crown and jumped onto the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Well that's one way to put it...At least my sex life will never end" He said with a wink
Farah blushed,"That must be nice for you then. Getting sex all the time from different women."

( xD Btw I overslept again, thats why you guys didn't hear from me xD )

(Providing a list of my characters locations...)

Tyler: Temple of Light

Dex: With Toru in his dorm

Diablo: ???(Really, all you have to do is call his name and he'll come running...)

Celia: Courtyard

(MEHHHHHHHHHHHH)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"That must be nice for you then. Getting sex all the time from different women."
Cam sighed "Not really....You are the only person I have felt this way with" He said as he hugged her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
( xD Btw I overslept again, thats why you guys didn't hear from me xD )

(Providing a list of my characters locations...)

Tyler: Temple of Light

Dex: With Toru in his dorm

Diablo: ???(Really, all you have to do is call his name and he'll come running...)

Celia: Courtyard

(MEHHHHHHHHHHHH)
William appeared next to Celia "Hey what's up?" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Not really....You are the only person I have felt this way with" He said as he hugged her

William appeared next to Celia "Hey what's up?" He said happily
Celia looked up. She had been a bit dazed. "Oh, hello William! What's up?" She asked.

Celia looked up. She had been a bit dazed. "Oh, hello William! What's up?" She asked.
William sighed "I need to talk to you about something" He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I need to talk to you about something" He said quietly
Celia nodded. "Sure, you can talk to me about anything." She said, scooting over on the bench so that William could sit down.

Celia nodded. "Sure, you can talk to me about anything." She said, scooting over on the bench so that William could sit down.
William sat down next to her and sighed as he began unwrapping his bandage "I thought I might as well tell you...On that day when we almost kissed....I knew what you were thinking. I could read your thoughts" He said as he finished unwarpping his bandage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back