• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
"It looks so pretty... Yea." Blair smiles nodding then rushes in.
Han followed behind, walking slowly with his back hunched over, "This is gonna be a rough one.... I already can tell..." he sighs as he steps to do the door, "How did I even end up in this mess?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and shifted his form to his base form. He sat down on the bench and leaned against the backrest, placing both of his arms behind his head. He then looked at the large mech and spoke, their constant impacts from Tyler and William forcing the air to make Akira's hair sway♅...

“ Can't they, like, fight outside of school..? ”

Hak_REALLY_HOT.gif

((( You said in your last post that "This was the fate of monsters like me".. )))

[/QUOTE]
Nexia appears next to Akira on the bench, the stardust gently swirls around her. "The two are going to destroy the school before they kill each other" She speaks quietly as she watches their energy shift.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#b300b3]''so...what do you want to do? are you hungry?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] yeah i replied xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
William dodged the beam "If you die we will all be happy...It's not the you now I want to kill it's the you that you will become" He said knowing he was running out of energy
The mech's eyes flashed. "I don't know what the hell your talking about!" He yelled as he transformed into his dragon form, slamming his tail into William.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The mech's eyes flashed. "I don't know what the hell your talking about!" He yelled as he transformed into his dragon form, slamming his tail into William.
William coughed a bit of blood up as he clenched his necklace "Please give me strength to kill this monster!" He said to it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her then nodded before turning twoards the gates as his wings came back into his back and he walked to the gates with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria followed, half lost in her thoughts as they passed through the gates

shortyshot8 said:
William coughed a bit of blood up as he clenched his necklace "Please give me strength to kill this monster!" He said to it
The necklace flashed as William was imbued with light. Tyler started charging his Zodiac Blast attack.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana emediatly sat up and nodded "yeah...... But I want to see papa too" she said childishly to the girl
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
*Neo then looked at Thana*

''but i dont know who or where your father is...i never even seen him...but what would you like to eat?''

The necklace flashed as William was imbued with light. Tyler started charging his Zodiac Blast attack.
William could feel power surging inside of himself "Let's end this Tyler!!!!" He yelled charging a ball of mass destruction and sending it at Tyler (I wanna end this fight I need to eat)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru blushed a bit more as he then watched the TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara went to the kitchen and began getting out what she needed to make the ramen. She continued to prepare it as she hummed to herself.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia appears next to Akira on the bench, the stardust gently swirls around her. "The two are going to destroy the school before they kill each other" She speaks quietly as she watches their energy shift.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied, watching the fight. He soon placed his right hand near his eyes, shading them from the sun♅...

“ You don't have to worry about that, I put a barrier up around the buildings shortly before the fight began. After all, it was only rebuilt. The fight will be drawing to a close soon.. ”

tumblr_np6z0aMq3k1thvxebo1_500.png

Daniel reaver]"Well my papas akira and SWEEEEEETS!" She said to her as she jumped up and down on the bed as she said sweets [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''a-akira..? huh...okay...and i dont think Akira would want me to give you sweets...more like something healthier but tastes good.......say, maybe you'd like some ribs? or ice cream. or why not both?''

*Neo said as she sat up*

Nonalaka said:
Amara went to the kitchen and began getting out what she needed to make the ramen. She continued to prepare it as she hummed to herself.
*natsuru waited on the couch watching TV*

Roman said:
Han followed behind, walking slowly with his back hunched over, "This is gonna be a rough one.... I already can tell..." he sighs as he steps to do the door, "How did I even end up in this mess?"
"The furniture is already in here and my friend is making the arangements!" ^-^ Blair hugs him and smiles,"If your tired then you can go rest."

shortyshot8 said:
William could feel power surging inside of himself "Let's end this Tyler!!!!" He yelled charging a ball of mass destruction and sending it at Tyler (I wanna end this fight I need to eat)
(Alright, I'll reveal his ultimate attack)

Tyler fired his Zodiac beam at the orb, causing a huge explosion. Both William and Tyler were sent flying. Tyler started glowing. "Soul... Burst..." He began muttering.

Daniel reaver]"ICe cream!" She said as she jumped off the bed and took about two steps before dissapering into a massive cloud of darkness and flying through her home to the kitchen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''o-oi! its not really a house! its a big mansion!!''

*Neo said as she chased Thana through the mansion occasionally tripping over some stuff like slippers, rugs, furniture, and clothes*

(Alright, I'll reveal his ultimate attack)
Tyler fired his Zodiac beam at the orb, causing a huge explosion. Both William and Tyler were sent flying. Tyler started glowing. "Soul... Burst..." He began muttering.
William stood up with no expression "No need to continue we both know it's over" He said as he began walking over

RPLoverRP said:
"The furniture is already in here and my friend is making the arangements!" ^-^ Blair hugs him and smiles,"If your tired then you can go rest."
"No, I'm not tired, just.... taken by surprised is all." He said, waving his hand with a smile. "I just didn't think this would happen so early in our relationship..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-akira..? huh...okay...and i dont think Akira would want me to give you sweets...more like something healthier but tastes good.......say, maybe you'd like some ribs? or ice cream. or why not both?''
*Neo said as she sat up*

*natsuru waited on the couch watching TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara arrived a bit later with the food, "here you are~" she said as she handed the bowl to him.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head, somewhat annoyed. "I want to help you Rain, but you have to work with me." I say as I walk.
Rain:*nods and sighs* Fine. But when I get my body I will be so much more happy not having to listen to what you a silly human has to say *she says growling, her bite and bark having lost its edge in this humans head*

------------

Snow:*nods panting and sighs, closing her eyes to relax a little and she looks up at Roman* I am so happy i could do it though for you Coach/Boyfriend *she smiles happily*

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Amara arrived a bit later with the food, "here you are~" she said as she handed the bowl to him.
*Natsuru sat up holding his head as he got slightly dizzy for a sec as he took the bowl and started to eat*

''thanks for the meal''

Daniel reaver]Thana reformed at the fridge and looked at the kitchen then shrugged "not as big" she said childishly before running around it happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo fell infront of Thana tripping over a small rag used to clean the floor*

''dam...that was the 8th time i tripped on my way here...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back