• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at William,"Did you...oh my god you did! Please tell me that what I think happened, didn't happen at all!"
William shook his head "Yes I killed him..." He said bracing himself to get hurt by Nora

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "No you have to stay with me otherwise...I will die" He said sadly "I'm done with my days of having sex with strangers for life..You are the only one I want"
Farah frantically shook her head,"Does not compute feelings! Error, error!" Holding her hands to her head, she began to scream."ERROR, ERROR, ERROR!"

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Yes I killed him..." He said bracing himself to get hurt by Nora
Nora broke out crying, falling to the floor,"Why?! Why did you do it Will?" She cried, her face in her hands.

...♅Akira watched Tyler turn to dust. At that moment, he sighed and spoke♅...

“ So he's dead? What a waste of potential.. ”

RPLoverRP said:
Blair opens her eyes halfway and she sees what looks like to be a little girl but its blurry and the little girl shakes her, "Mommy! Mommy wake up... Mommy!" Blair stares at her, "Hope? How did you..." The girl smiles and giggles, "Come catch me Mommy!" Blair gets up weakly an slowly as the girl laughs and runs then Blair follows her hanging onto the walls, "Hope..."
Han sat on the porch, enjoying the quiet. "I think-- Nah, I'm fine right here..." he said, getting up and going to the grass, "Nope, it's even better right here." He said, laying down on the grass. He started to toss fireballs in the air, making them change colors as they vanished into the wind.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frantically shook her head,"Does not compute feelings! Error, error!" Holding her hands to her head, she began to scream."ERROR, ERROR, ERROR!"
Cam smirked "Can you compute with this?" He said as he pulled her in for a kiss

WeirdPrincess said:

Nora broke out crying, falling to the floor,"Why?! Why did you do it Will?" She cried, her face in her hands.
William sighed as he looked up his eye still glowing red "He would have killed us all if I did not" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he looked up his eye still glowing red "He would have killed us all if I did not" He said sadly
"How would you have known that Will? Explain to me!" Nora growled as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Can you compute with this?" He said as he pulled her in for a kiss
Farah's eyes widened as she was kissed. Whatever had happened to her before was now gone. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"How would you have known that Will? Explain to me!" Nora growled as she looked up at him.

Farah's eyes widened as she was kissed. Whatever had happened to her before was now gone. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him.
William sighed "Just trust me on this" He said sadly

Cam began to kiss her more passionately "I guess it worked" He thought

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Just trust me on this" He said sadly
Cam began to kiss her more passionately "I guess it worked" He thought
Nora shook her head,"No way could he do that. I can't trust you."

Farah pulled away from the kiss and gasped,"What just happened?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then finished his soup and set it on the floor as he layed back down on the couch and watched TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snapped out of it as she smiled over at him "all done?~" she asked as she made her way over to leave the bowl in the kitchen..((okay))

Roman said:
Han sat on the porch, enjoying the quiet. "I think-- Nah, I'm fine right here..." he said, getting up and going to the grass, "Nope, it's even better right here." He said, laying down on the grass. He started to toss fireballs in the air, making them change colors as they vanished into the wind.
Blair stops then looks around by the front door, "Where did you go Hope..." Blair goes around the house and sees her hiding behind a tree, "There you are..." Blair walks over then kneels down to her, "How are you here... You aaren't born yet." The girl giggles, "You found me! Now make up with daddy... You both are scaring me... I don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fight...Promise to protect me forever?" Blair tilts her head and nods slowly, "Now are you going to tell me?" The girl giggles and a white flash goes then Blair's eyes spike open as she gasps then runs outside to Han's, "Han's!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"No way could he do that. I can't trust you."

Farah pulled away from the kiss and gasped,"What just happened?"
William sighed "Whatever not like a Monster needs trust" He said as he began to walk away

Cam smiled up at her "You kinda went robotic" He said jokingly

(Well... I guess I need a new main. Unless anyone wants me to completely reset Tyler, erasing all his memories as well as cut off his ability to use soul burst)

(

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well... I guess I need a new main. Unless anyone wants me to completely reset Tyler, erasing all his memories as well as cut off his ability to use soul burst)
I can have Allen do that if you want him too)

(I think i can find a way for you to reset tyler in a somewhat legit way)

"Don't lie to me please" rivee said as he held onto her pullin her into his chest "I won't lose you... I might only be human but I will still fight if I have to to save your life" he said as he held onto her "so please let me help you" he begged her love in his voice

@Piffy Queen

(Yes???.......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back