• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well... I guess I need a new main. Unless anyone wants me to completely reset Tyler, erasing all his memories as well as cut off his ability to use soul burst)
(Sure)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Whatever not like a Monster needs trust" He said as he began to walk away
Cam smiled up at her "You kinda went robotic" He said jokingly
"I what? How..." Farah looked at herself and gasped,"What the hell am I wearing? Oh my god." She scrambled to her feet and blushed.

(Well... I guess I need a new main. Unless anyone wants me to completely reset Tyler, erasing all his memories as well as cut off his ability to use soul burst)
(Do the thing!)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I what? How..." Farah looked at herself and gasped,"What the hell am I wearing? Oh my god." She scrambled to her feet and blushed.
Cam laughed "It's fine to be honest...It's hot" He said as he stood up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I could just have Thana bring him back @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah... But I don't want Fukushima getting mad at me for giving him the ability to use soul burst >_<)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "It's fine to be honest...It's hot" He said as he stood up
"I need to change! It's like I'm barely wearing anything." Farah said, wrapping her arms around herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I need to change! It's like I'm barely wearing anything." Farah said, wrapping her arms around herself.
Cam laughed a little "Here let me do it for you" He said with a smirk

Nexia looks up to River and sighs. She leans against him as large masses of stardust fly off her. She looks at her hands and notice they are almost gone. "I'm..." she cuts herself off, too scared to hurt him.

@Daniel reaver

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stops then looks around by the front door, "Where did you go Hope..." Blair goes around the house and sees her hiding behind a tree, "There you are..." Blair walks over then kneels down to her, "How are you here... You aaren't born yet." The girl giggles, "You found me! Now make up with daddy... You both are scaring me... I don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fight...Promise to protect me forever?" Blair tilts her head and nods slowly, "Now are you going to tell me?" The girl giggles and a white flash goes then Blair's eyes spike open as she gasps then runs outside to Han's, "Han's!"
Han sighed, he didn't stop doing what he was doing, but he did speak, "What, Blair? What is it now?" He asked, his voice bored and annoyed. "I could have sworn you we're just sleep..."

Nanne said:
(so does this all mean Tyler is coming back?... @TheRebelliousDragon )
(I guess, but his memories will be erased. He will remember ABSOLUTELY nothing that had happened. He will forget about his girlfriend, his friends, everything xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Here let me do it for you" He said with a smirk
"Uh...no way." Farah squealed before running inside."No way are you helping me with this." She called out.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...no way." Farah squealed before running inside."No way are you helping me with this." She called out.
Cam laughed a little "I can't help that I have a dirty mind" He said before looking up "If only I could be normal"

Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head "no.... Can we go see papa now" she asked the girl giving her puppy eyes as she asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''but um..im afraid i dont know where he is though..''

Allen watched everything happen "I feel bad..." he mumbled then thought "I'm going to do it... even if my family will get angry I'm going to do it" he thought and went up to the boys remains. Scooping them up into a plastic container he put the lid on and put it in his pocket.

(@TheRebelliousDragon *un needed evil chipmunk laugh*)

Nonalaka said:
Amara snapped out of it as she smiled over at him "all done?~" she asked as she made her way over to leave the bowl in the kitchen..((okay))
''y-yeah..''

River looked at her "your wha..." He was cut of when he pulled away a little and saw her hands going wide eyed he pulled her back into him holding her even tighter "no no no no" he said as he held onto her tears starting to form in his eyes

@Piffy Queen

(I guess, but his memories will be erased. He will remember ABSOLUTELY nothing that had happened. He will forget about his girlfriend, his friends, everything xD )
(Nice and sad I guess Kanae gets to meet him then haha since she's like chilling right there..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back