• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She picks up the bowl before staring at him for a bit "Are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
''a-ah...yea...im fine''

*Natsuru said as he then unbuttoned his shirt and took it off making it hang on the couch as his 6-pack abs were showing*

''you dont mind being like this...do you?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled and pulled at her skirt,"Thank you. I got this a few days ago and I wanted to wear it." She swayed as she looked around,"Your friend Alph...he was nice, I guess."
Cam sighed "Yeah he's a nice guy but we have some problems with each other" He said as he pecked her on the lips leaving her wanting more

"N-not exactly. My heart will still be yours... but names and faces wont match... She will remeber she loves you... she will know your name... but not your face... I'll still bw yours.. i promis..." she speaks softly as her legs almost vanish in a large burst of Stardust. Her forearms already gone.

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
Allen went into his dorm and locked the door. He closed the curtains and went into a basement he had created for himself somehow. He sat the ashes on a table he grabbed a book, he frantically read through it "where is it! Hmmm? Aha here!" He said and smiled.
The ashes remained in Allen's pocket, glowing slightly.

River held onto nexia as tightly as he could "I don't want to loose you. Not after I just started being with you" he said desperately as he watched the dust then burried his face into her shoulder

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah he's a nice guy but we have some problems with each other" He said as he pecked her on the lips leaving her wanting more
"I can see that. He was kind of interesting though." Farah pouted when she got a peck."More kisses please!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah...yea...im fine''
*Natsuru said as he then unbuttoned his shirt and took it off making it hang on the couch as his 6-pack abs were showing*

''you dont mind being like this...do you?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed a light pink as she shook her head "n-not at all" she replied as she left the bowl in the kitchen and came back, sitting on the edge of the couch.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she turned back into a little girl then giggled "but this is how I actually look so I'm gonna stay my cute self" she said inocently to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo went wide eyed for a sec and then smiled nervously putting her finger tips to her forehead and slowly shaking her head*

''alright fine then...may be awkward for me though when out in public''

Al sighed as he wandered the school and his old friend from his old school texted him the text read "Hey I got a problem my friend told me some crap and mentioned a phrase called hentai can you help me find out what it is?" Al sighed "Well if anyone knows anything it would be Himeragi"

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed a light pink as she shook her head "n-not at all" she replied as she left the bowl in the kitchen and came back, sitting on the edge of the couch.
''alright''

*Natsuru said as he watched TV*

LunaCrosby said:
( I feel so power full xD now I'm excited.)
(Well, you can decide how Tyler changes now. He's still going to be my character, but since your recreating him you can decide how he turns out xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can see that. He was kind of interesting though." Farah pouted when she got a peck."More kisses please!"
Cam looked confused "Why would you want more from me?" He asked knowing well why

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he wandered the school and his old friend from his old school texted him the text read "Hey I got a problem my friend told me some crap and mentioned a phrase called hentai can you help me find out what it is?" Al sighed "Well if anyone knows anything it would be Himeragi"
(Oh dear god xD )

RPLoverRP said:
Blair sat on top of him and leaned down so he could look at her, "I saw her... I saw Hope... She was so beautiful... She wants us to makeup... She dosen't like it when we fight come on... She called you daddy." Blair smiles, "When the witches were telling me about their vision... They mentioned that she would bring hope or death to everyone... I called her Hope because maybe she can bring love and hope to everyone... Theres hope that she will make everyone she meets full of pride and love... There's no there perfect name for something so innocent and loving... Please... Do it for her."
Han remained quiet, he looked to the side and continued to do as he did with his flames, "I'll do anything for my child. That includes, our current situation...." he said, his voice still having the same tone as before. "Is that all?"

Nexia adjusts herself so she is looking into his face. "I will always be with you... You have to remind me why I loved you when I return. You need to tell me who you are.. and What you are to me..." She speaks quickly knowing her time is fleeing quickly. "Now is your chance to be strong, and be my hero"

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Oh dear god xD )
Where do they come up with it man?!

photo.jpg
))

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and sighs* Fine. But when I get my body I will be so much more happy not having to listen to what you a silly human has to say *she says growling, her bite and bark having lost its edge in this humans head*
------------

Snow:*nods panting and sighs, closing her eyes to relax a little and she looks up at Roman* I am so happy i could do it though for you Coach/Boyfriend *she smiles happily*

@Roman
Jay snickers a bit. "Really? A scary ass dark fae and the only thing you got is silly?" He says mockingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Natsuru said as he watched TV*

[/QUOTE]
"Do you need anything else?" She asked as she looked over.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked confused "Why would you want more from me?" He asked knowing well why
Farah blushed and crossed her arms,"I like it when you kiss me, okay. Your kisses make me feel...strange, but in a good way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back