• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he wandered the school and his old friend from his old school texted him the text read "Hey I got a problem my friend told me some crap and mentioned a phrase called hentai can you help me find out what it is?" Al sighed "Well if anyone knows anything it would be Himeragi"
( xD Forgot to tag @Himeragi Seiker My bad!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and crossed her arms,"I like it when you kiss me, okay. Your kisses make me feel...strange, but in a good way."
Cam smiled as he kissed her lips for a moment more "I'm not going to force a full kiss on you without approval"

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] to get to the cosplay cafe. besides Al wasnt even in there yet xD )))
(In where yet?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The ashes remained in Allen's pocket, glowing slightly.
Allen noticed the faint glow but figures it was normal. He took the ashes out of his pocket and set it on the table. "Ok I only need a couple things... a life essense.. this... and this. Good!" He placed all these needed objects in a tube and picked up the ashes "it will take an hour but you will be alive once again, I beleuve I heard then say your bane was Tyler. So your gonna be alive again Tyler" he smiled and opened the container, placing the ashes in a box that was attached to the tube he closed it and chanted something. The tube glowed and soon a body would slowly form inside "I won't be able to save your oreviouse appearance so you'll look different." Allen said and sat down waiting for the process to be finished.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as he kissed her lips for a moment more "I'm not going to force a full kiss on you without approval"

(In where yet?)
in the cosplay cafe)))

(Well, you can decide how Tyler changes now. He's still going to be my character, but since your recreating him you can decide how he turns out xD )
(Well the process has begun so I shall take a few minutes to find a picture >:3)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]in the cosplay cafe)))

[/QUOTE]
(Al is wandering the school xD Sorry if I wasn't more clear)

Roman said:
Han remained quiet, he looked to the side and continued to do as he did with his flames, "I'll do anything for my child. That includes, our current situation...." he said, his voice still having the same tone as before. "Is that all?"
"That's all you have to say... After everything I just said... Fine then... If you hate me that much then kill me... Rip out my heart." Blair took his hand and put it on her chest, "Or maybe I'll just turn it off again... Since you cant even look at me... Or I can do other things that are much worse."

Kanae had found a small quiet place and decided to play with a small fire and lightning in her hands. She created little puppets out of them and played with them. "Haha I shall name you sparky and you will be flame..." she giggled quietly to herself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...guess you can go there now)))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright thanks but where is she xD )

Diablo pops up out of the bushes next to Al. "Your late." He said, crossing his arms.
Al looks at Diablo "Sorry dude I need to do something important right now for my friend who I'm going to visit tomorrow"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]....cosplay cafe .-.))

[/QUOTE]
(Here's me being stupid again xD )

Al closed his eyes and sensed for Himeragi "Cosplay Cafe huh?" He began to walk outside "Well here goes nothing!" He said as he opened the door to the Cafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back