• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen chuckled and sat down as he waited for Lilliana to wake up. As he waited he gently placed her head on his lap and rubbed her head "Voices in your head are a pain, huh?" he asked knowing that he'd at least keep it at bay as he heard a far off laugh in his out mind.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Soon Lilliana woke up, blinking up at Ayen. Her irises were their normal grey color, and they narrowed up at Ayen, before widening. She shot up, away from him, not remembering falling unconscious in his lap. She stared at him warily. The last stranger she met nearly killed her, how was she to know what this one was up to?♧...

"What th... who are you?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't notice Masahi, still walking around the school. She noticed she didn't remember a lot of what it looked like. Corners she thought she had turned around looked unfamiliar, and the scenery as a whole seemed new, like she was experiencing it for the first time. It was like dejavu, feeling like she had seen the school and recognized students that were walking around it, but she couldn't remember any of it. Frowning, she debated just leaving, wondering if it really was best to just leave everything behind like He had said☆...
...☬Masahi inwardly sighed as he follow Kaori. the info he had said she went here, but she was walking around like it was her first time here. this time he outwardly sighed as he started closing the distance between them while examining the school grounds. he looked back to her, He had memories of her, no true sound, more like pictures, but still, he knew from some reason she was his childhood friend, and that he held he lifeless body in his arms. Everything built up inside of him till he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder with out thinking☬...

Lumina said:
...♧Soon Lilliana woke up, blinking up at Ayen. Her irises were their normal grey color, and they narrowed up at Ayen, before widening. She shot up, away from him, not remembering falling unconscious in his lap. She stared at him warily. The last stranger she met nearly killed her, how was she to know what this one was up to?♧...
"What th... who are you?"

Ayen looked at her and smiled "So i did heal those injuries properly." he said nonchalantly before standing up "And well, I'm Ayen, the one who saved you, and dealt with the scum who attacked you." he said as he pointed back at the dead man with his thumb over his shoulder "And i'm guessing you're Yuto's daughter? hiw is your dad these days?"

TheDragoon said:
"Daddy died..." He said softly before tears cascaded down his face. "Daddy died..."
Kelsey frowned, she had only met him a couple time's but he wasn't someone she'd dislike. When Kelsey saw him crying she hugged him, doing what her mother would do when she was hurting.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "How would you know? I sense four people here and the forth person is in there to leave now!" She demanded
Harper looked down at her stomach. "No.." She mumbled
Zero looked at Kelsey, a slight confused expression on his face, "are you?..." he trailed off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you take a beach ball." He said as he grabed one and stood up. "Then you hit it into the air back and forth to the others that are playing." He said to her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
"well this will be the easiest thing i've ever done" she said and stood up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka's stomach as he spoke♅...
“ Training is more like a lifestyle to us. It's natural~ ”

----------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ I worried about you. And I trained the younglings in combat. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina couldn't help but smile when he said he worried about her, but her interest wad piqued when he said he trained younglings. That was something Kenji did? Well, he had trained her for a short amount of time after all♤...

"Training younglings?"

LunaCrosby said:
"well this will be the easiest thing i've ever done" she said and stood up.
River laughed a little at her as he grabed one of the balls and walked a ways in front of her then smiled and hit it up in the air to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggked into the kiss before breaking it and yawning

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled before placing her head on the pillow*

''lets go to sleep. k?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki giggled before placing her head on the pillow*
''lets go to sleep. k?''
Kira nodded before she pulled yuki into her and rested her head next to hers. "That was nice." Whe said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey frowned, she had only met him a couple time's but he wasn't someone she'd dislike. When Kelsey saw him crying she hugged him, doing what her mother would do when she was hurting.
Ken started sobbing and weeping. "I miss daddy... He made Lily happier than anyone else... Momma was very happy now and... With his death everything disappeared..." He said as he broke down in tears for the first time in his life. "Daddy..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen looked at her and smiled "So i did heal those injuries properly." he said nonchalantly before standing up "And well, I'm Ayen, the one who saved you, and dealt with the scum who attacked you." he said as he pointed back at the dead man with his thumb over his shoulder "And i'm guessing you're Yuto's daughter? hiw is your dad these days?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened as he spoke, her hand flying to the back of her neck. The wound was closed, and there wasn't even a hint of a scar. And she could move again... what was going on? Why did this.... this random stranger help her? As Ayen mentioned Yuto, at first she was confused how they had known each other, but it soon shifted instantaneously, making it feel like she had been punched in the gut. She had been so focused on revenge that she didn't really have any time to grieve about his death. Lilliana balled her fists in her lap, her nails digging so hard into her palms that they drew blood, trying not to cry. Apparently getting a chance to relax was allowing her to be upset for once. But she didn't want to cry in front of some random stranger, either. Her voice cracked slightly as she responded♧...

"H-he's dead."

...■Noir sat, turning her paintbrush over in her hands, her stare blank. After her interaction with Ken, she had been fine for a while, but Lilliana had disappeared and Ken went off with his friend and now she was alone. The dark thoughts started to creep in, not wanting to be here without Yuto. On the floor were the outlines of unfinished weapons: guns, knives, cyanide, sleeping pills and alcohol, a rope, but she always stopped, knowing it would devastate her kids. They were only 8 after all. How could she just leave them alone like that? But... it really was too hard to bear, living without her Yuto. He had given her life a purpose... what purpose did it have without him? Tears formed in her eyes as she stared down at her instrument, wondering what she should do■...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened as he spoke, her hand flying to the back of her neck. The wound was closed, and there wasn't even a hint of a scar. And she could move again... what was going on? Why did this.... this random stranger help her? As Ayen mentioned Yuto, at first she was confused how they had known each other, but it soon shifted instantaneously, making it feel like she had been punched in the gut. She had been so focused on revenge that she didn't really have any time to grieve about his death. Lilliana balled her fists in her lap, her nails digging so hard into her palms that they drew blood, trying not to cry. Apparently getting a chance to relax was allowing her to be upset for once. But she didn't want to cry in front of some random stranger, either. Her voice cracked slightly as she responded♧...
"H-he's dead."
Ayen went silent for a moment then nodded as his expression darkened as he clasped his hands together "I'm sorry to hear that." he said as he looked at her then sighed "I'm not one you need to hold your emotions in with." he said softly as he pulled out a handkerchief as offered it to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kira nodded before she pulled yuki into her and rested her head next to hers. "That was nice." Whe said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''yes...yes it was''

*She said as she smiled before snuggling into Shira, and closed her eyes*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Night baby." She said quietly before staring to go to sleep

[/QUOTE]
''night~''

*Yuki said before drifting off to sleep* (time skip?)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen went silent for a moment then nodded as his expression darkened as he clasped his hands together "I'm sorry to hear that." he said as he looked at her then sighed "I'm not one you need to hold your emotions in with." he said softly as he pulled out a handkerchief as offered it to her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked down at her lap, seeing the drips of blood coming from her hand now. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes, and it was taking all of her willpower to focus on the pain in her hands and not breakdown. Her father was the only one who understood who she was and the kinds of things that went on in her head... how could she live in a world without anybody who understood. She loved her brother more than anybody, but he didn't know what it was like to be her. To be the kind of.... thing she was. Lilliana's shoulders shook, not really noticing the handkerchief in Ayen's outstretched hand♧...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back