• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can't wait, and maybe we could have childeren one day to." He said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "I'd like that" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬ Mashi sighed and shook his head as he left the house, thinking there must be another place she could be he pulled out a note pad he had on him and looked over all he knew about her "So she goes to a nearby school?" he muttered to himself before using his powers to teleport to the high school and starting to search he wondered what his orange mask and black cloak would look like to any onlookers, sure they would find him strange looking, but would they run if he approached them? it had been to long since he interacted with people to tell ☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had finally caught her breath as the pain subsided, still leaning against the wall of the school. Her mind was still hazy, but she was better than she had been. So if she didn't go against what he wanted, she'd be fine. That's how it was going to be, apparently. Kaori sighed, looking down at her chest, specifically at her scar. A small part of her, despite being grateful for being alive, hated the fact that she was actually alive. Well, it was more the circumstances of why she was alive that she hated. It was hardly being alive, really, if she thought about it. Sighing she left her place on the wall, walking around the school to clear her mind☆...

TheDragoon said:
The man eventually died from blood loss. Game, set, and match. But it seemed that this wouldn't be the last of these men, considering he kept referring to 'we'.
@Lumina
Ayen looked at the man as he died before turning back to Lilliana and walking over to her "Are you okay?" he asked as he knelt next to her once more, looking at her with his sky blue eye as he place a hand on her head "Oh? you seem to have an extra voice in there." he said softly as he rubbed her head

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
"Mhm" she says before taking her plate into the kitchen then coming back for her milk
Yen grabbed his plate and followed her to the sink and placed his plate in it.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Yen grabbed his plate and followed her to the sink and placed his plate in it.

[/QUOTE]
Rin takes her jug and goes to the living room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper nodded softky to her before kissing the side of her head again and smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
Raven yawned before smiling back at him. "Yea a family of our own sounds pretty nice" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Raven yawned before smiling back at him. "Yea a family of our own sounds pretty nice" she says softly
"I could already see it. A house, with you and a baby." He said as he started to make the water push them selfes twoards the surface of the water

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had finally caught her breath as the pain subsided, still leaning against the wall of the school. Her mind was still hazy, but she was better than she had been. So if she didn't go against what he wanted, she'd be fine. That's how it was going to be, apparently. Kaori sighed, looking down at her chest, specifically at her scar. A small part of her, despite being grateful for being alive, hated the fact that she was actually alive. Well, it was more the circumstances of why she was alive that she hated. It was hardly being alive, really, if she thought about it. Sighing she left her place on the wall, walking around the school to clear her mind☆...
...☬Masahi was about to give up when he saw Kaori and his eyes widened, at first he thought she was in pain, but then it seemingly stopped. But something seemed truly wrong, she looked like she hadn't aged to much, almost like she had been revived. Masahi also thought for a moment that he saw a scar, but that would only further that fact that she was, in fact revived. As he though on she had started walking and he caught himself instinctively following, though he thought someone else should be following along as well, and with time, he started getting closer☬...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I could already see it. A house, with you and a baby." He said as he started to make the water push them selfes twoards the surface of the water

[/QUOTE]
"A baby girl or boy" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len followed Rin into the living room then sat at the end of the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat down on the couch. "When do you think he will be home?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Truthfully I could see one of each." He said as he glanced at her before they where starting to be moved back for the shore

[/QUOTE]
"Twins or seperate?" She asks liking around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whichever you want baby." He said as they launched from the water and landed softly on the sand and he smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
"Well it's whatever my body decides" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat down on the couch. "When do you think he will be home?" She asks
Len looked over at her "Soon-ish, he might be bringing someone else back as well." he said with a yawn.

Mayyflower said:
"Well it's whatever my body decides" she says
"Yup." Jasper said before he sat up with her and held her close to him. "And when you are ready and when im ready we can have childeren." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over at her "Soon-ish, he might be bringing someone else back as well." he said with a yawn.

[/QUOTE]
Rin made a funny face. "To live? Cause if so there sleeping on the couch cause aunt ally took the only extra room in here" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin made a funny face. "To live? Cause if so there sleeping on the couch cause aunt ally took the only extra room in here" she says
Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure yet, all i know is they were the reason dad attacked the other person."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly to her before kissing her again

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki started to kiss Shira back, already deepening the kiss*

@Lumina[/URL]
...♧In Lilliana's mind, the voice scoffed. It didnt like being noticed. It was only supposed to be Lilliana that noticed it. Everybody else was just... getting in the way♧...

"Oh great, I've been found out by a goddamn fairy."

"What?"

"Nothing... I'll see you later."

"Wh- wait!"

...♧And with that the voice went silent, knowing Ayen was there. It seemed to want it's privacy. Lilliana didn't wake up, though♧...

Lumina said:
...♧In Lilliana's mind, the voice scoffed. It didnt like being noticed. It was only supposed to be Lilliana that noticed it. Everybody else was just... getting in the way♧...

"Oh great, I've been found out by a goddamn fairy."

"What?"

"Nothing... I'll see you later."

"Wh- wait!"

...♧And with that the voice went silent, knowing Ayen was there. It seemed to want it's privacy. Lilliana didn't wake up, though♧...
Ayen chuckled and sat down as he waited for Lilliana to wake up. As he waited he gently placed her head on his lap and rubbed her head "Voices in your head are a pain, huh?" he asked knowing that he'd at least keep it at bay as he heard a far off laugh in his out mind.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi was about to give up when he saw Kaori and his eyes widened, at first he thought she was in pain, but then it seemingly stopped. But something seemed truly wrong, she looked like she hadn't aged to much, almost like she had been revived. Masahi also thought for a moment that he saw a scar, but that would only further that fact that she was, in fact revived. As he though on she had started walking and he caught himself instinctively following, though he thought someone else should be following along as well, and with time, he started getting closer☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori didn't notice Masahi, still walking around the school. She noticed she didn't remember a lot of what it looked like. Corners she thought she had turned around looked unfamiliar, and the scenery as a whole seemed new, like she was experiencing it for the first time. It was like dejavu, feeling like she had seen the school and recognized students that were walking around it, but she couldn't remember any of it. Frowning, she debated just leaving, wondering if it really was best to just leave everything behind like He had said☆...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back