• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then shook his head "If my natural instinct tells me something, i won't argue, and as for dad, think of a hibernating bear, his powers aren't lesser, just resting, and like a hibernating bear, their more dangerous if you interrupt their rest."

[/QUOTE]
Rin shook her head. "I'm still not scared, everything has a weakness, and everything has something that can destroy them" she says

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed lightly and laughed nervously. "H-Heh, I remember we spent a lot of time here..." He said, remembering all times they had 'fun' in here.
Hina just pushed into him more still sniffling from her possible loss of him

Daniel reaving]"I love you to raven.... More than anything." He said quietly to her beforekissing her fourhead in return [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] you kinda replyed to the same one twice xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to raven.... More than anything." He said quietly to her beforekissing her fourhead in return

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and looked at her ring and hugged him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm the luckiest guy ever." He said softly before he sodtly kissed the side of her chin

[/QUOTE]
"And I'm the luckiest girl ever" she says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
"Oh well then nevermind I don't do lame things" he says with a slight laugh
...☁︎Autumn chuckled as she came to a halt, her feet skidding on the ground. She spoke as she removed her hands from the chains and set them in her lap☁︎...

"We'll have to change that. Are you doing anything later?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina just pushed into him more still sniffling from her possible loss of him

[/QUOTE]
Dex brushed her hair softly, smiling. "It's ok... I'm here now..." He said softly, trying to comfort her. "I won't ever leave your side again..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn chuckled as she came to a halt, her feet skidding on the ground. She spoke as she removed her hands from the chains and set them in her lap☁︎...
"We'll have to change that. Are you doing anything later?"
Kyo shook his head. "No why?" He asks

TheDragoon said:
Dex brushed her hair softly, smiling. "It's ok... I'm here now..." He said softly, trying to comfort her. "I won't ever leave your side again..."
"Swear...... Swear on your life." She said to him quierly as she gripped his shirt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now that I asked you to marry me I don't know what we do next." He said with a small chuckle to her

[/QUOTE]
"We could go on a date." She suggests. "Do things that couples do? I've never been in a relationship before so I'm kinda new at this" she says

Mayyflower said:
"We could go on a date." She suggests. "Do things that couples do? I've never been in a relationship before so I'm kinda new at this" she says
"That makes two of us." He said teasingly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Swear...... Swear on your life." She said to him quierly as she gripped his shirt

[/QUOTE]
Dex held her even tighter. "I swear on my life, I will not leave your side..." He said softly, tears slowly coming to his eyes, wanting her to forgive him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Asuka's stomach as he spoke♅...
“ Training is more like a lifestyle to us. It's natural~ ”

----------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ I worried about you. And I trained the younglings in combat. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka made a strange face before shaking her head and drumming her fingers on her stomach, the pain that she had felt before now subsiding. She soon spoke as she removed her hands from her stomach and manifested a sandwich in her hands (she was pretty hungry even though she had an entire banquet the day before), taking a bite out of it after she was done talking❦...

"Oh okay. I get it now... but um... why are you staring at my belly?"

TheDragoon said:
The man leaped into the air and suddenly charged a array of shots, firing them and raining hell on Ayen. "If it doesn't mean anything to you, then there's no point in telling you." He said with a laugh.
Ayen turned his body to mist before passing through the shots and barreling toward the man and reforming "Increasing quantity does nothing to nature and it's ilk you fool." he said as pointed a finger towards the sky and circled around causing the clouds to condense into giant ice spikes.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I'm still not scared, everything has a weakness, and everything has something that can destroy them" she says
Len nodded and sighed "Iron, cold Iron is a Faes weakness, but dad gets healed by nature, so it's hard to destroy him." he said as he looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen turned his body to mist before passing through the shots and barreling toward the man and reforming "Increasing quantity does nothing to nature and it's ilk you fool." he said as pointed a finger towards the sky and circled around causing the clouds to condense into giant ice spikes.

[/QUOTE]
The man did a back flip, shooting at the ice spikes so that they would disperse before into small chunks, barely phasing him. However, his hood came off in the process as he landed. The man had white and black hair, with long scars and orange eyes. He grimaced, now that his identity was revealed.

((Basically Xigbar from KH
xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Kyo shook his head. "No why?" He asks
...☁︎Autumn smiled lightly as she turned her head to look at him, soon speaking☁︎...

"Because we're gonna go do some pretty lame things or just hang out."

TheDragoon said:
The man did a back flip, shooting at the ice spikes so that they would disperse before into small chunks, barely phasing him. However, his hood came off in the process as he landed. The man had white and black hair, with long scars and orange eyes. He grimaced, now that his identity was revealed.
((Basically Xigbar from KH
xD ))
Ayen sighed then clenched my fist causing two stone hand to burst from the ground and grab the mans ankles then pull his legs into the ground as speed towards him holding his hand open palmed, pointing his fingers at the mans chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then clenched my fist causing two stone hand to burst from the ground and grab the mans ankles then pull his legs into the ground as speed towards him holding his hand open palmed, pointing his fingers at the mans chest.

[/QUOTE]
The man resisted, slashing with his gun blades as he was pulled under. He then soon disappeared into the ground.

TheDragoon said:
The man resisted, slashing with his gun blades as he was pulled under. He then soon disappeared into the ground.
Ayen sighed then landed back on the ground "That won't help you." he called out before tapping his foot to the ground causing magma to come up from deep in the earth and rip through where he disappeared and erupt at the surface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back