• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"thanks, so how do you play beach ball?" she asked and looked straight in front of her.
"Well you take a beach ball." He said as he grabed one and stood up. "Then you hit it into the air back and forth to the others that are playing." He said to her with a warm smile

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen had been traveling back to his house when he heard something like a battle and went to check it out, only, it wasn't even a battle, it was some scum attacking a child, and with that he had everything he need to know going into the battle as he conjured a massive fog he rocketed towards the child and the hooded man, not even thinking to drop the things he was carrying he temporarily melded into the fog as it passed right over Lilliana but hit the man like a skyscraper going at high speeds. After Ayen was sure the man went flying he reformed from the fog in front of Lilliana "Are you okay little one? do you need healing?" he asked as he turned his back to the man and looked at her.

[/QUOTE]
The man grunted and staggered up, putting his hood back on before his identity was revealed. "Ngh... So you wish to interfere imbecile?" He said as he smirked under his hood once more, trying to read the newcomers mind but failing to. He was surprised. "W-What?! Why can't I read your mind?!" He growled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggked more at her before she bit her lip a little bit and rubbed yukis back

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki just nuzzled her upper chest before she looked up and smiled. She still didnt really care if they were still undressed*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Deep enough for what?" Jasper asked as he swam up and got close to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"For nothing I just like swimming in the deep" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen had been traveling back to his house when he heard something like a battle and went to check it out, only, it wasn't even a battle, it was some scum attacking a child, and with that he had everything he need to know going into the battle as he conjured a massive fog he rocketed towards the child and the hooded man, not even thinking to drop the things he was carrying he temporarily melded into the fog as it passed right over Lilliana but hit the man like a skyscraper going at high speeds. After Ayen was sure the man went flying he reformed from the fog in front of Lilliana "Are you okay little one? do you need healing?" he asked as he turned his back to the man and looked at her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lillianas eyes glanced up at Ayen, considering her body was paralyzed. Her eyes were flashing between her normal gray irises and bright purple, like something was fighting to try and take over. Her teeth were grit tightly, as if fighting the paralysis with sheer will would help her get over it. It looked like she was crying, but whether it was from stress or fear it was hard to tell♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smoked before he pecked her lips then just sat there keeping himself up infront of her

[/QUOTE]
Raven pecked his lips back and waved her hand in circles under water, creating a big wave that washed over her and jasper.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "Who ever it is, they made him really mad."

[/QUOTE]
"Is he about to fight? Cause if so I wanna watch" she says looking over at Len and then to a picture on the wall

Mayyflower said:
Raven pecked his lips back and waved her hand in circles under water, creating a big wave that washed over her and jasper.
Jasper laughed a little at how she splashed them both before he started to do the same

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper laughed a little at how she splashed them both before he started to do the same

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled before noticing he was doing it to. "Oh boy" she says with a small laugh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you so much you know that." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah. i know~''

*She said softly before she nuzzled her upper chest again*

''i love you so much as well yknow?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. i know~''
*She said softly before she nuzzled her upper chest again*

''i love you so much as well yknow?''
"I know." Whe said before giggling at the feeling of yuki nuzzling her upper chest before she brought her hands to the back of her head and smjled at her

Lumina said:
...☆The last thing Kaori remembered was another man coming in an injecting a syringe into her neck, and the world went black. She woke up, feeling something hard under her face. But, it wasn't cold and metallic like the "home". It felt more... earthy. Opening her eyes, Kaori felt dirt under her face, and with a hazy head she sat up, trying to figure out where she was. Within her dizzyness she looked around to see her sitting next to the school... what... she gasped, holding her head. He had said he was going to mess with her memories... to test this she tried thinking about the things that mattered most, her childhood friends. The moment she tried to think about them she drew a blank, and the scar on her chest pulsed with pain. Gasping to calm herself down she held her head, wondering what the hell that man did to her☆...
☬ Masahi took a deep breath then decided to check inside the house, opting to teleport in then try to sneak in, and the first thing he saw was a metallic table which made him want to look around more. He did look around, but it seemed that nobody was home, which made him slightly aggravated, but he calmed himself on the fact that he didn't truly expect to find anything here, so he just decided to go out the front door after an half hour of snooping around. ☬

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." Whe said before giggling at the feeling of yuki nuzzling her upper chest before she brought her hands to the back of her head and smjled at her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon looked back up at Shira*

''oh wait yeah. what did Airi do here--''

*She cut herself off as she heard a door open*

''mom~ mama~ are you in here--?''

*Airi cut herself off as she just looked at her parents wide-eyed*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki soon looked back up at Shira*
''oh wait yeah. what did Airi do here--''

*She cut herself off as she heard a door open*

''mom~ mama~ are you in here--?''

*Airi cut herself off as she just looked at her parents wide-eyed*
"Ohhh um hi airi." Shira said as she pulled yuki close to hide there upper private parts glad there was a blanked on them Frin the waist down. "What are you doing here baby?" She asked airi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ohhh um hi airi." Shira said as she pulled yuki close to hide there upper private parts glad there was a blanked on them Frin the waist down. "What are you doing here baby?" She asked airi

[/QUOTE]
''just uhhh...i was hearing weird noises but...i guess i can answer my own questions...hahaha...''

*Airi said as she giggled nervously*

''a-are you...planning to have another child?''

*Yuki just kept silent as she burried her face into Shira's upper chest embarrassed because Airi was right there*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You won't win." He said platfully as he did it more

[/QUOTE]
"But I will" she says playfully before she created a really tall wave that wiped them both out

TheDragoon said:
The man grunted and staggered up, putting his hood back on before his identity was revealed. "Ngh... So you wish to interfere imbecile?" He said as he smirked under his hood once more, trying to read the newcomers mind but failing to. He was surprised. "W-What?! Why can't I read your mind?!" He growled.
Lumina said:
...♧Lillianas eyes glanced up at Ayen, considering her body was paralyzed. Her eyes were flashing between her normal gray irises and bright purple, like something was fighting to try and take over. Her teeth were grit tightly, as if fighting the paralysis with sheer will would help her get over it. It looked like she was crying, but whether it was from stress or fear it was hard to tell♧...
Ayen drops his stuff then places a hand on Lilliana's back, sending healing magick into her body, curing the paralysis while healing her injures before taking off his cloak and placing it on her "It's gonna be okay, Ayen will keep ya safe." he said before facing the man and his face going cold "You!" he said as he started walking towards him "You have some never attacking innocent children!" he said as power started flowing from him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just uhhh...i was hearing weird noises but...i guess i can answer my own questions...hahaha...''
*Airi said as she giggled nervously*

''a-are you...planning to have another child?''

*Yuki just kept silent as she burried her face into Shira's upper chest embarrassed because Airi was right there*
Shira giggked at her question before shaking her head. "No sweet heart, this is also a way for us to make sure we still love each other very much so we do it and it even helps make us love each other even more." She said as she held yuki close knowing she was really embarased that there child was staring at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back