• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I knew it." She said soflty before kissing yukis fourhead.

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a little more before kissing Shira's nose for a little bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River didn't turn around at all even though he really wanted to see how she was changing but he didn't because he knew better than that, mostly because he knew she would try to kill him and think he was trying to see her wothout clothes on.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright i'm finished" she say's as she sat next to him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Alright i'm finished" she say's as she sat next to him.
River smiled and looked over at her and smiled before blusbing at her then looking back to the see. "You look beautiful." He said softly tovher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled before kissing yukis nose back

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled at Shira before she nuzzled her upper chest*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and looked over at her and smiled before blusbing at her then looking back to the see. "You look beautiful." He said softly tovher

[/QUOTE]
"thanks, so how do you play beach ball?" she asked and looked straight in front of her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please don't leave me again please." Dhd sud quickly as she moved into him burring her face into his chest as her tears started to immediately soak where her eyes where. "Please don't leave me alone again." She begged him from the bottom of her heart as she gripped his shirt tighrly not wanting to ever let go

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded softly and kissed her head before letting out a sigh. "Well... What now?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori laughed lightly and put her hand on his cheek. "I love you to... So much" she says hugging him close
Axel kissed her again softly, loving how much time they were spending together. He also loved the fact that Kotori agreed to marry him... Which made him happier than anyone else in the world.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glared, before her eyes widened, finally realizing what he meant. It was him..he's the one who...♧
"It was you... who killed my dad..."

...♧A sinister gaze fell over Lilliana's face as she balled her fists, getting in a fighting stance. Her eyes seem to radiate purple, feeling the darkness start to take over a bit♧...

"I'm going to kill you. Nice and slowly."
Before Lilliana could even finish, he was behind her in a instant, slashing a nice clean cut on the back of her neck. "By all means, try..." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiles then takes his hand off the table "Thank you mom." he said happily before starting to eat.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Yep" she says before she starts to eat again

Rin finished eating and was taking a drink of her milk

TheDragoon said:
Axel kissed her again softly, loving how much time they were spending together. He also loved the fact that Kotori agreed to marry him... Which made him happier than anyone else in the world.
Kotori smiled and kissed him back softly, her hand on his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled before he sloely swam after her

[/QUOTE]
Raven stopped and moved her arms so she could stay above water. "This is deep enough" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(woah O.o )
Zero immediately looked at Harper before relaxing when she said she wasn't with a child. "with Harper it's `gonna be hard to make her leave as well" he sad.
Lexi chuckled. "How would you know? I sense four people here and the forth person is in there to leave now!" She demanded

Harper looked down at her stomach. "No.." She mumbled

TheDragoon said:
Before Lilliana could even finish, he was behind her in a instant, slashing a nice clean cut on the back of her neck. "By all means, try..." He laughed.
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened, telling that he was behind her, ducking forward enough where the cut wasn't as deep as he had aimed, but it still made a connection. Hissing at the pain, Lilliana turned, staring at this stranger. She wasn't just about to die here, especially not by this asshole. She launched herself at him, fist raised and slightly shrouded by some sort of darkness, aiming to make connection with his face♧...

"It won't be that easy!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yep" she says before she starts to eat again
Rin finished eating and was taking a drink of her milk
Len munched on some french fries while flexing his hand under the table.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len munched on some french fries while flexing his hand under the table.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya stretched and finished eating, she took her plate to the kitchen. "I'll be upstairs" she says before going upstairs and into the attic, grabbing a couple of books so she could see if there was anything to help len's hand

Rin looked at her jug. "I didn't even bother to offer mom some milk" she says quietly

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened, telling that he was behind her, ducking forward enough where the cut wasn't as deep as he had aimed, but it still made a connection. Hissing at the pain, Lilliana turned, staring at this stranger. She wasn't just about to die here, especially not by this asshole. She launched herself at him, fist raised and slightly shrouded by some sort of darkness, aiming to make connection with his face♧...
"It won't be that easy!"
The man easily saw the move coming, seemingly stepping around the punch and karate chopping her hard in the back of her neck, causing her to be paralyzed/stunned. "Your attacks are too reckless. You must clear your mind before you can even ATTEMPT to beat me..." He said before he pointed his gun blade at the girls neck, ready to finish her off already.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Lumina[/URL]
...☆The last thing Kaori remembered was another man coming in an injecting a syringe into her neck, and the world went black. She woke up, feeling something hard under her face. But, it wasn't cold and metallic like the "home". It felt more... earthy. Opening her eyes, Kaori felt dirt under her face, and with a hazy head she sat up, trying to figure out where she was. Within her dizzyness she looked around to see her sitting next to the school... what... she gasped, holding her head. He had said he was going to mess with her memories... to test this she tried thinking about the things that mattered most, her childhood friends. The moment she tried to think about them she drew a blank, and the scar on her chest pulsed with pain. Gasping to calm herself down she held her head, wondering what the hell that man did to her☆...

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled and kissed him back softly, her hand on his cheek
Axel pulled away, nuzzling her nose again before sitting up again and setting her in the seat next to him. The clerk called out for Axel for his pizza. Axel got up and walked over, paying the clerk before taking the pizza with a smile. He finally turned to Kotori and laughed lightly. "Ready to dig in?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
The man easily saw the move coming, seemingly stepping around the punch and karate chopping her hard in the back of her neck, causing her to be paralyzed/stunned. "Your attacks are too reckless. You must clear your mind before you can even ATTEMPT to beat me..." He said before he pointed his gun blade at the girls neck, ready to finish her off already.
@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana gritted her teeth as the punch missed, and gasped out a breath when she felt his hand on the back of the neck, and her body just crumpled to the ground, unmoving. She felt the blood dripping from the wound down her neck and onto the ground, and she felt the clack of metal as he readied his blade. She glared up at him as much as she could, though she felt her mind growing more hazy, her mind wanting to fall unconscious. Was she really... going to die here? No way... not like this...♤...

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stretched and finished eating, she took her plate to the kitchen. "I'll be upstairs" she says before going upstairs and into the attic, grabbing a couple of books so she could see if there was anything to help len's hand
Rin looked at her jug. "I didn't even bother to offer mom some milk" she says quietly
Len finished off his food before looking at Rin "I think i just felt dad, but he's angry, and about to attack someone or something." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel pulled away, nuzzling her nose again before sitting up again and setting her in the seat next to him. The clerk called out for Axel for his pizza. Axel got up and walked over, paying the clerk before taking the pizza with a smile. He finally turned to Kotori and laughed lightly. "Ready to dig in?" He asked.
Kotori smiled and nods. "Oh yea" she says with a small chuckle

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len finished off his food before looking at Rin "I think i just felt dad, but he's angry, and about to attack someone or something." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
"What's wrong with him?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
@Tobi Neafearn
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana gritted her teeth as the punch missed, and gasped out a breath when she felt his hand on the back of the neck, and her body just crumpled to the ground, unmoving. She felt the blood dripping from the wound down her neck and onto the ground, and she felt the clack of metal as he readied his blade. She glared up at him as much as she could, though she felt her mind growing more hazy, her mind wanting to fall unconscious. Was she really... going to die here? No way... not like this...♤...
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen had been traveling back to his house when he heard something like a battle and went to check it out, only, it wasn't even a battle, it was some scum attacking a child, and with that he had everything he need to know going into the battle as he conjured a massive fog he rocketed towards the child and the hooded man, not even thinking to drop the things he was carrying he temporarily melded into the fog as it passed right over Lilliana but hit the man like a skyscraper going at high speeds. After Ayen was sure the man went flying he reformed from the fog in front of Lilliana "Are you okay little one? do you need healing?" he asked as he turned his back to the man and looked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back