• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The man chuckled once more. "What do I want? I want to destroy THEM... And since your one of them... I must destroy you!" He said as he summoned 2 blades that also worked as guns. Basically sort of like gun blades. "And judging from what your hearing, of course your going to resist me. But resistance is futile. I'll always know what your going to do next..." He said with a smirk under his hood.
...♧Lilliana glared, before her eyes widened, finally realizing what he meant. It was him..he's the one who...♧

"It was you... who killed my dad..."

...♧A sinister gaze fell over Lilliana's face as she balled her fists, getting in a fighting stance. Her eyes seem to radiate purple, feeling the darkness start to take over a bit♧...

"I'm going to kill you. Nice and slowly."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him, tilting her head "Well I suppose, you should be whatever form you are most comfortable in and if that means changing your form a few more times then go ahead, youll still be my Madoka~" she said with a giggle.
Madoka smiled, and leaned forward to peck Moriko's cheek. "Alright~ can you pick a nice color for me? Something you wouldn't mind staring at all the time ~" he said, laughing quietly as he spoke into her ear.

Mayyflower said:
"Nope.. but I bet your gonna tell me" she says resting her head on her fist
Len sighed again "You have to pay with life force." he said as he held out his hand, which the palm was covered with dead flesh.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Later, after filling up on ramen, beer, and finding the sweetshop, amassing a small fortune in candy, enough to string a sugar high for years......
"Man, im getting tired, how about you girls?" she asked, yawning, her belly fully, so she was mostly satisfied. What she needed now was a root beer float. "Any icecream shops in the area?" she asked sheepishly.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu had finished her meal, sitting back with a full stomach. She sighed contentedly, now looking over at the other girls. Miyaka was talking about ice cream, but Chiharu wasn't sure she could fit anymore food in her stomach☼...

"I, uh, think there's one around here, though I don't quite know where..."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and responded as he irises trailed from the paper to Asuka, a smile forming on his face♅...
“ Of course, I am their King, after all~ I need to know who is lacking in what areas, and have the lecturers focus more on the individuals. ”

------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed once more as he manifested a large basket and a rug. He spoke as he sat downΨ...

“ Don't worry about it~ So, let's continue~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, slightly comforted, but the thought of the picnic still made her mind wander to his... disappearnce. Speaking of that...Lumina picked up a sandwhich, looking over at Kenji before biting into it♤...

"Hey, um... what did you do in Euphoria while you were gone...?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed again "You have to pay with life force." he said as he held out his hand, which the palm was covered with dead flesh.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked up and at his hands. "You need to see your father for that, I'm not fae, so I wouldn't know, and if something like this happens again, don't bother trying to fix it" she says sternly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up and at his hands. "You need to see your father for that, I'm not fae, so I wouldn't know, and if something like this happens again, don't bother trying to fix it" she says sternly
I shake my head "Magic, not Fae Magick, i was hoping there was something i could do about this with vampiric powers, after all, i'm still a fourth vampire," he said with a slight plea.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka smiled, and leaned forward to peck Moriko's cheek. "Alright~ can you pick a nice color for me? Something you wouldn't mind staring at all the time ~" he said, laughing quietly as he spoke into her ear.

[/QUOTE]
((A nice colour of what? Hair eyes? clothes? Sorry I dont undersstand the post, Its probably my own fault since its late here and im starting to get sleepy ;v;))

------------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled innocently at her "Why, i would never do such a thing!" he joked as he ate the spoonful he took from her plate "I mean, turning the tables on you? is that even possible?" he teased

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted at him "Because I said you were adorable...and Apparently so"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]I shake my head "Magic, not Fae Magick, i was hoping there was something i could do about this with vampiric powers, after all, i'm still a fourth vampire," he said with a slightly plea.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya thought for a minute. "I'm not sure with vampiric powers, but with the neko I believe so but back to the vampiric powers id half to search through my stuff to see if there is anything" she huffed

LunaCrosby said:
"perfectly fine with that" he said as he glared at her.
Lexi glared back before looking at Harper. "And you... Your still her sister and your with child... You need to get out of here." She snapped

Harper froze. With child?!?! She must be lying.. She thought. "I'm staying and I'm not with child" she snapped back

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted at him "Because I said you were adorable...and Apparently so"
Roland snickered then sighed "Okay, i'll stop, and thank you for the food." he said as he ate the last of the food on his plate before smiling at her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya thought for a minute. "I'm not sure with vampiric powers, but with the neko I believe so but back to the vampiric powers id half to search through my stuff to see if there is anything" she huffed
Len nodded "Thank you, Fae powers have no use on something that's dead, except making it rot, and you can use magic to take back a something you, yourself lost due to magick, so i need help." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Thank you, Fae powers have no use on something that's dead, except making it rot, and you can use magic to take back a something you, yourself lost due to magick, so i need help." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"If I cant find anything with the vampiric powers then we will move to the neko abilities.. Somewhere in the 9 lives section" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
((A nice colour of what? Hair eyes? clothes? Sorry I dont undersstand the post, Its probably my own fault since its late here and im starting to get sleepy ;v;))
------------------
Well, any of those work, really. I was just going to pick based on color, not specifically on any trait. Hmm...I guess hair color, or clothing)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, any of those work, really. I was just going to pick based on color, not specifically on any trait. Hmm...I guess hair color, or clothing)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah right, sorry >.<'))

Moriko hummed in thought for a bit "Well I do like green..." she said after a bit before smiling and nodding "Yeah, green~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland snickered then sighed "Okay, i'll stop, and thank you for the food." he said as he ate the last of the food on his plate before smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Good" she said with a nod "And you're welcome, im glad you liked it~" she said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
"If I cant find anything with the vampiric powers then we will move to the neko abilities.. Somewhere in the 9 lives section" she says quietly
Len smiles then takes his hand off the table "Thank you mom." he said happily before starting to eat.

Nonalaka said:
"Good" she said with a nod "And you're welcome, im glad you liked it~" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled then stood up, grabbing his plate as he did so, then walked over to the sink and started cleaning the plate "I mean, without you i might not have though about eating till i started to fall alseep." he said with a chuckle.

TheDragoon said:
Dex walked in slowly, feeling bad about what he did. "Hina...?" He asked her as he went and sat by her. "Umm... I'm sorry for what I said earlier... I'm sorry I didn't accept you..." He said softly, knowing none of this will help, but he had to try something. "Can you forgive me...?" He asked.
"Please don't leave me again please." Dhd sud quickly as she moved into him burring her face into his chest as her tears started to immediately soak where her eyes where. "Please don't leave me alone again." She begged him from the bottom of her heart as she gripped his shirt tighrly not wanting to ever let go

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and continued to hold Lana. "Well if you say so, I won't push." She said with a smile. "What have you been up to lately?"
"You know, just saving the world as usual." She said with a small giggle to her

Nonalaka said:
(Ah right, sorry >.<'))
Moriko hummed in thought for a bit "Well I do like green..." she said after a bit before smiling and nodding "Yeah, green~"

Madoka grinned, as his hair grew darker, along with his skin. In the literal blink of his eyes, his irises changed color, becoming a dark shade of green. Madoka pulled away from Moriko and stood, as his clothes took on a different style, as well.

images

"So, Meowriko~ is this a good look for me?~ if you don't like it, I could try again..." He said, smiling at her as he cocked his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back