• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken then suddenly had a sad expression. "Yeah... I am..." He lied. After all, his father had died today, and he really loved him.
Kelsey stopped walking "you look sad, are you lying?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stared at him as he suddenly choked, "..Hmm, Why dont we just watch a movie or something?" she questioned before tilting her head slightly...
tumblr_mjtnzmYIQY1qbvovho1_500.gif

"...And are you alright? you choked" she asked curiously as she looked him up and down.
Kaname stared at Camilla with a shrunken expression for about a few seconds. A dark blush had manifested on the surface of his face along the area of his nose and to it's sides, causing him to place his hand over his mouth. Kaname's head had somewhat lowered, and his hair was left dangling loosely over his eyes and sides of his face.As he continued to look at her, his brows winced and eased upward from their furrowed position, while his shoulders went up and his head shrunk back. Unable to speak as his face darkened and was engulfed blush, Kaname simply continued to stare.

tumblr_inline_ns7o3vAhre1rd6jw2_500.gif

Lumina said:
...♧That sentence struck a nerve with Lilliana and she narrowed her eyes into a glare, feeling anger build up in her chest. Who the hell did he think he was talking about her father like that?♧...
"What the hell do you want?"
The man chuckled once more. "What do I want? I want to destroy THEM... And since your one of them... I must destroy you!" He said as he summoned 2 blades that also worked as guns. Basically sort of like gun blades. "And judging from what your hearing, of course your going to resist me. But resistance is futile. I'll always know what your going to do next..." He said with a smirk under his hood.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Go for it" she says "I'll get you when dinner is ready" she says
Len yawned then nodded as he laid down "thank you sis." he said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stopped walking "you look sad, are you lying?" she asked.
Ken looked up and quickly shook his head, putting a smile on his face. "N-No! I'm perfectly fine Kelsey!" He said nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had a confused look on her face as she sat cross-legged in the air, seemingly floating. She was rather curious about why Sanctum children training for... however long they did or she just wanted to know about training in general. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Asuka felt a small kick on her stomach, causing her to look down and lay a hand on it. She soon felt two more kicks on the palm of her hand before Asuka lifted her gaze from her stomach and towards Akira as she spoke❦...
"Is all this training just in case there's some war or something in Euphoria and they'll have to fight? When does the training end?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued looking at Asuka, soon placing the paper onto the desk and lowering his gaze to her stomach, noticing her hands♅...

“ It's tradition. As I've said before, we Sanctums are a warrior race~ We live to fight and train to get stronger. For instance, both Kenji and I train to get stronger, both in technique and in power output. ”

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im Natsume''
*She said as she smiled at Kairassi*
"Thats a cool name, I like it!" she said with a nod, offering a handshake

--------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland huffed at her response then looked over at her "Does someone whose adorable..." he talked about what they 'do' in bed before smirking and eating some more curry.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nearly choked on her food from what he said as her face went bright red "U-uhm, w-well" she couldnt really respond to that, she was caught completely off guard by his response.

--------------

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Indeed.)
Madoka sat up a few hours later, looking over to see Moriko lying beside him. "Nyaaaa~" he yawned, stretching slightly, before climbing off the couch. He crawled onto all fours, and stared at her as she slept, smiling all the while.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko eventually woke up, her eyes fluttering open as she looked over, spotting Madoka "Hi there~" she said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes and sat up.

--------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stared at Camilla with a shrunken expression for about a few seconds. A dark blush had manifested on the surface of his face along the area of his nose and to it's sides, causing him to place his hand over his mouth. Kaname's head had somewhat lowered, and his hair was left dangling loosely over his eyes and sides of his face.As he continued to look at her, his brows winced and eased upward from their furrowed position, while his shoulders went up and his head shrunk back. Unable to speak as his face darkened and was engulfed blush, Kaname simply continued to stare.
tumblr_inline_ns7o3vAhre1rd6jw2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him with a puzzled expression, leaning forward a little to inspect his face, why was he all red like that all of a sudden? she couldnt understand it really, though the fact he didnt answer her question made her more persistent in finding the answer "Are you?" she asked, reffering to her last question "You're face is awfully red, are you having trouble breathing?, Is that why you choked?" she questioned, knowing she hadnt done anything to prompt such a response from him, nor had anything embarrassing happened... well as far as she had seen anyways.

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked up and quickly shook his head, putting a smile on his face. "N-No! I'm perfectly fine Kelsey!" He said nervously.
Kelsey turned around "no your not, I can tell" she said and frowned.

Nonalaka said:
"Thats a cool name, I like it!" she said with a nod, offering a handshake
--------------

Dakota nearly choked on her food from what he said as her face went bright red "U-uhm, w-well" she couldnt really respond to that, she was caught completely off guard by his response.

--------------

Moriko eventually woke up, her eyes fluttering open as she looked over, spotting Madoka "Hi there~" she said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes and sat up.

--------------

Camilla looked at him with a puzzled expression, leaning forward a little to inspect his face, why was he all red like that all of a sudden? she couldnt understand it really, though the fact he didnt answer her question made her more persistent in finding the answer "Are you?" she asked, reffering to her last question "You're face is awfully red, are you having trouble breathing?, Is that why you choked?" she questioned, knowing she hadnt done anything to prompt such a response from him, nor had anything embarrassing happened... well as far as she had seen anyways.
*Natsume soon shook Kairassi's hand*

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey turned around "no your not, I can tell" she said and frowned.
Ken just sighed, realizing he had been found out. "Ok... I'm having a lot of fun with you... But something really bad happened..." He said with a sad look.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume soon shook Kairassi's hand*
"So~, do you just go around hunting those monsters all day?" she asked as she looked around.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''pretty much...so far''
*She said before she yawned a little*
Kairassi blinked, noticing her yawn "Hmm, must be tiring huh" she said with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he continued looking at Asuka, soon placing the paper onto the desk and lowering his gaze to her stomach, noticing her hands♅...
“ It's tradition. As I've said before, we Sanctums are a warrior race~ We live to fight and train to get stronger. For instance, both Kenji and I train to get stronger, both in technique and in power output. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka slowly nodded before speaking, understanding now why they seemed to train so much. She noticed his eyes had dropped down to her stomach and her gaze followed as she felt another kick before feeling a sharp pain, soon wincing slightly❦...

"I remember that Sanctums are a warrior race, it just seems like a lot to train most of time. Or maybe that's just me thinking that it's a lot... I'd get tired training so much..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned then nodded as he laid down "thank you sis." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Your welcome" she says before going to the kitchen and hugging Amaya and apologizing for everything

Amaya hugged her back "it's fine I guess" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
--------------

--------------
"Hello again..." Madoka said in his calmer, gentle voice. "You know, you look as delicious as the fish I so enjoy when you're sleeping.~" he said, cocking his head to the side.

A few mouths ago Masahi had been gathering info for a mission when he heard whispering that someone he use to know was alive, but it couldn't have been, he watched her die, even held her dead body in his hands. Regardless, it had peaked his interest to the point he had wanted to check it out, even though he had to set time aside in advance, he had, and now he stood outside of the house his info had said she lives in wondering what he could even say, he couldn't show his face, and even if he had it was disfigured to a point where she might not recognize him, so the best he could do was just conform if she was truly alive, or if it was just a look alike.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Hello again..." Madoka said in his calmer, gentle voice. "You know, you look as delicious as the fish I so enjoy when you're sleeping.~" he said, cocking his head to the side.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko laughed lightly as she looked over at him and smiled in response "Did you sleep well?~" she asked as she stretched a bit.

--------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...guess you could say that''
*She said before sitting down on the bench*
"Why dont you go rest then?, I saw you yawn a bit ago~" she asked as she sat beside her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Your welcome" she says before going to the kitchen and hugging Amaya and apologizing for everything
Amaya hugged her back "it's fine I guess" she says quietly
Len fell asleep on the couch, holding his injured hand in his other.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko laughed lightly as she looked over at him and smiled in response "Did you sleep well?~" she asked as she stretched a bit.
--------------

"Why dont you go rest then?, I saw you yawn a bit ago~" she asked as she sat beside her.
''i dun wannu!''

TheDragoon said:
Axel's eyes widened, blushing intensely before they softened and tears started coming to his eyes. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply before pulling away slowly. "Thank you... I love you..." He said softly.
Kotori laughed lightly and put her hand on his cheek. "I love you to... So much" she says hugging him close

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len fell asleep on the couch, holding his injured hand in his other.

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip)

Amaya put the plates on the table and sat down in her chair and started eating

Rin washed her hands, because she had helped Amaya cook, she then went to the living room and went to Len "Len wake up... Dinner is ready" she says shaking him lightly

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled then smirked "And am i adorable now?" he asked as he smiled at her and ate some more with out looking away from her "Miss easily flustered~" he teased playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back