• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and sat down on a chair, manifesting a piece of Euphorian paperwork within his hands. His hair flattened over of his head and turned blonde, along with his irises turning a green colour. He replied to Asuka as he began reading the combat training report♅...
“ Why increase the price of sodas? Why not just stop with them all together? Let's imagine... if you glimpsed the future, you were frightened by what you saw, what would you do with that information? You would go to the politicians, captains of industry? And how would you convince them? Data? Facts? The only facts they won't challenge are the ones that keep the wheels greased and the dollars rolling in. But what if... what if there was a way of skipping the middle man and putting the critical news directly into everyone's head? The probability of wide-spread annihilation kept going up. The only way to stop it was to show it, to scare people straight. Because what reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized by the potential destruction of everything they've ever known or loved? To save civilization, I would show it's collapse. However, the Humans glorified it, made it desirable, then they blame their creator, because they're too immature to accept the fact that they're the one that caused it. ”

tumblr_mudfjgEEPz1qegfwuo2_1280_zpsiepeukej.png

--------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed once more and replied as he ruffled her hairΨ...

“ You don't have to apologize, silly~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka couldn't find anything that she wanted to wear, so she closed the closet and tapped her chin as she listened to Akira. She soon made clothes appear on her body, accompanied with a hat and shoes. Asuka brought a hand to the top of her hat as she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling a little before she lowered her hand and turned to face him, soon talking❦...

"Sodas are tempting, humans don't want to get rid of them entirely. Though I guess you do have a point... and I can't think of any type of argument to that. What are you reading?"

tumblr_npr778pQBn1s695zdo6_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
"I remember the first half of the day but never the last part" she says "like mornings only" she says looking over at Len
Len nodded then rubbed his chin "Do you remember any special 'friends'?" he asked curiously

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then rubbed his chin "Do you remember any special 'friends'?" he asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Nope" she says. "Why?" She asks curiously

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and sat down on a chair, manifesting a piece of Euphorian paperwork within his hands. His hair flattened over of his head and turned blonde, along with his irises turning a green colour. He replied to Asuka as he began reading the combat training report♅...
“ Why increase the price of sodas? Why not just stop with them all together? Let's imagine... if you glimpsed the future, you were frightened by what you saw, what would you do with that information? You would go to the politicians, captains of industry? And how would you convince them? Data? Facts? The only facts they won't challenge are the ones that keep the wheels greased and the dollars rolling in. But what if... what if there was a way of skipping the middle man and putting the critical news directly into everyone's head? The probability of wide-spread annihilation kept going up. The only way to stop it was to show it, to scare people straight. Because what reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized by the potential destruction of everything they've ever known or loved? To save civilization, I would show it's collapse. However, the Humans glorified it, made it desirable, then they blame their creator, because they're too immature to accept the fact that they're the one that caused it. ”

tumblr_mudfjgEEPz1qegfwuo2_1280_zpsiepeukej.png

--------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed once more and replied as he ruffled her hairΨ...

“ You don't have to apologize, silly~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina made a sound as he ruffled her hair, looking up at him from under it. She knew she didn't really need to apologize, but she did anyways. She was dwelling on things in the past, after all. What good would it do either of them getting stuck on those kinds of thoughts? Lumina's smile softened, seeing the one on Kenji's face♤...

"Sorry, I can't help it. It's kind of habit."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko nodded as Yumi talked. So she had a sister? And wasn't it a bit late to be sleeping in? Or maybe it was early, she didn't know. Thinking about Yumi's sister, brought her to thinking about her own sister, Hikari. She hasn't seen her outside of the house, just inside really. Kioko thought it was rare to ever see her sister outside and wondered what she did all day kept up inside the estate. Not that it would ever get boring really, with all those rooms the house held, there would be a lot of exploring Hikari could do✿...
"Oh, well that's good I guess. It's a nice day out today, I wouldn't want to be kept inside waiting for my sister to wake up~ Not that doing that is a bad thing."
...○Yumi smiled, sitting back on the bench. She could only imagine Kanon's face when she found out that she had gone out by herself. She laughed a bit, knowing how her sister would overreact about something so simple. Honestly she'd be fine, though she doubted Kanon would listen if she tried to explain that○...

"My sister is kind of... overprotective. She doesn't like me going out by myself, thinking that something bad would happen if I did. But really, it's just a simple walk, and I was gonna go back eventually."

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled and nods "yea it is" she chuckled as she takes the helmet off "well this is the place we first got to know each other" she says
Axel looked to Kotori again now. "What do you feel like ordering?" He asked.

...◇Vanille looked down at Levya as they hugged, smiling. She was quite comfortable in this hug and it was warm◇...

"So, did you wanna do anything today? Or just stay inside and do nothing? I'm down for both, really."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka couldn't find anything that she wanted to wear, so she closed the closet and tapped her chin as she listened to Akira. She soon made clothes appear on her body, accompanied with a hat and shoes. Asuka brought a hand to the top of her hat as she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling a little before she lowered her hand and turned to face him, soon talking❦...
"Sodas are tempting, humans don't want to get rid of them entirely. Though I guess you do have a point... and I can't think of any type of argument to that. What are you reading?"

tumblr_npr778pQBn1s695zdo6_500.gif
...♅Akira blushed as he looked at Asuka, admiring her beauty. He soon looked back at his piece of paper and replied, coughing lightly♅...

“ Oh, this? It's the combat trainings' reports on the child Sanctums and how well, or bad, they're doing. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn laughed lightly and spoke as she began to swing higher☁︎...
"You can just call me the biggest dork on the planet then. I do a lot of lame things because I'm bored."
Kyo watched her swing. "It's okay so do I" he says lifting the book up.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" Meowriko~" Madoka whispered, purring with a smile on his face as he dreamed, having already fallen asleep. It had actually been quite some time since he'd indulged in sleep, and being with Moriko again, lying together was so comfortable, he couldn't quite help himself...

[/QUOTE]
Moriko looked up and tilted her head, soon realising he had already fallen asleep before she even spoke, smiling softly she laid her head down and closed her eyes, eventually drifting off herself.

((Im guessing a time skip~~))

----------------------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland huffed then turned back to his food "I'm not adorable, i'm handsome." he mumbled stubbornly before eating more of his food, a blush now noticeable on his cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled, seeing the blush on his cheeks "Well where does it say you cant be both?~ I think you're both~" she said with a small nod.

-----------------------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The girl soon giggled*
''maybe, maybe not, maybe so. well, at least your not getting me confused with the Nazi Youth. but their probably long gone by now...but i dont attend that school''

*She said before she walked over to Kairassi*
"Nazi wha?, uhm world war 2 was a looong time ago" she laughed "Anyways Im Kairassi~ nice to meet cha!" she chimed happily.

Mayyflower said:
"cheese pizza?" She suggests looking back at axel
Axel nodded and confirmation before taking off his helmet and suddenly picking her up bridal style with a teasing smirk. "Heh, I got you~" He said playfully before walking inside Dominos.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yay!" she said happily, grabbing his hand and running in the direction of her house.
Ken just let her drag him, sighing a bit. "Are you having a good day so far?" He asked with a laugh.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded and confirmation before taking off his helmet and suddenly picking her up bridal style with a teasing smirk. "Heh, I got you~" He said playfully before walking inside Dominos.
Kotori gasped. "H-Hey!" She laughed playfully, wrapping her arms around his neck gently

Mayyflower said:
Kotori gasped. "H-Hey!" She laughed playfully, wrapping her arms around his neck gently
Axel smiled wide as he entered the Dominos, the clerk eyeing them like they were wackos. "Hello! Can we order a cheese pizza?" He asked as he held her in his arms before nuzzling Kotori's nose. The clerk sighed and handed the chef a order for cheese pizza.

Lumina said:
...○Yumi smiled, sitting back on the bench. She could only imagine Kanon's face when she found out that she had gone out by herself. She laughed a bit, knowing how her sister would overreact about something so simple. Honestly she'd be fine, though she doubted Kanon would listen if she tried to explain that○...
"My sister is kind of... overprotective. She doesn't like me going out by myself, thinking that something bad would happen if I did. But really, it's just a simple walk, and I was gonna go back eventually."
...✿Kioko nodded and laughed lightly as Yumi explained that her sister was overprotective. She couldn't explain why she thought it was funny, it just was to her. Kioko soon spoke as rested her back on the bench and looked up at the sky✿...

"Sounds kind of rough, to have an overprotective sister. I think both me and my sister are more lenient with each other. Do you live in the dorms with your sister?"

TheDragoon said:
Axel smiled wide as he entered the Dominos, the clerk eyeing them like they were wackos. "Hello! Can we order a cheese pizza?" He asked as he held her in his arms before nuzzling Kotori's nose. The clerk sighed and handed the chef a order for cheese pizza.
Kotori giggles and nuzzles her nose to his back, not noticing the other people in the place staring

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed as he looked at Asuka, admiring her beauty. He soon looked back at his piece of paper and replied, coughing lightly♅...
“ Oh, this? It's the combat trainings' reports on the child Sanctums and how well, or bad, they're doing. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka walked closer until she was in front of him before peering over to paper, holding her hat up so it wouldn't fall as she read some of it, soon taking a step back and straightening her body. She soon spoke as she adjusted the hat before putting her hands to her side❦...

"They have to give you reports on how well Sanctum kids do in training? Why? Do you need to know how well they fight?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leo bit Scarlet's neck playfully before pulling back. "Yes, they really do..." Before she could get another word out, he kissed her again. This time, however, he put more passion into the act, his lips and tongue working vigorously inside and outside of Scarlet's mouth. His blush receeded slightly as he continued, replaced with desire.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet's blush continued to grow, not being used to doing this kind of thing.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, seeing the blush on his cheeks "Well where does it say you cant be both?~ I think you're both~" she said with a small nod.
Roland huffed at her response then looked over at her "Does someone whose adorable..." he talked about what they 'do' in bed before smirking and eating some more curry.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len hummed for a moment "Because, you were trying to steals moms soul for something else."

[/QUOTE]
"I know... Mom said it when she was down here and then you said it multiple times" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back