• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka hugged Moriko back, cuddling back against her as he closed his eyes. He playfully nibbled on her ear as he laid back, letting her rest on top of him.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko moved and kissed his cheek before resting on him again "I cant help if I fall asleep here" she said with a small giggle "You're really warm" she said as she let a small yawn "I'll try not to though~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''that or im just a kid with a high blood lust. what if i just wanted to kill stuff and im only taking my time to clean so i could kill the next thing i see?''
*She said before she sheathed the machete behind her and putting the cloak back on*
She shrugged "I could make a quick getaway" she said with a laugh "Besides we learn about those weird monster things at school and I know certain people go around to kill em off so im guessing youre one of those...though...Youre super young to be doing that.." she said looking the girl up and down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi giggled, "Well that's okay. I've been here a few months and there's never been any type of announcement from the principal or anything. Sometimes I just think he doesn't really exist and it's just a school run by students, but that sounds ridiculous." She stated as she tilted her head a bit, smiling.
tumblr_mpbcosxvd81rxaojso1_500.gif

"What brings you to the school, actually? Were you just curious about it or something?" Yumi asked.
Akane smiled, "I was just coming to speak to a teacher. Nothing more. After that, I was sort of lost, and decided to wander." She said, becoming slightly embarrassed.

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "I could make a quick getaway" she said with a laugh "Besides we learn about those weird monster things at school and I know certain people go around to kill em off so im guessing youre one of those...though...Youre super young to be doing that.." she said looking the girl up and down.
*The girl soon giggled*

''maybe, maybe not, maybe so. well, at least your not getting me confused with the Nazi Youth. but their probably long gone by now...but i dont attend that school''

*She said before she walked over to Kairassi*

TheDragoon said:
Axel had put his clothes back on, his face a bit flushed. "That was amazing Tori..." He said to himself. "So Umm... What do you want to do now?" He asked.
Kotori got dressed aswell. "Wanna go grab something to eat?" She asks stretching

TheDragoon said:
Mari's mouth watered so much, that she almost didn't hear him ask to keep a promise. "Yes daddy?" She asked, anxious to get started eating.
"You'll choose a maximum of 2 to 3 snacks and you'll brush your teeth after." Han said, laughing lightly. "You can do that for me, correct?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing." Lana said softly before hugginf Her even tighter

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and continued to hold Lana. "Well if you say so, I won't push." She said with a smile. "What have you been up to lately?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko moved and kissed his cheek before resting on him again "I cant help if I fall asleep here" she said with a small giggle "You're really warm" she said as she let a small yawn "I'll try not to though~"
" Meowriko~" Madoka whispered, purring with a smile on his face as he dreamed, having already fallen asleep. It had actually been quite some time since he'd indulged in sleep, and being with Moriko again, lying together was so comfortable, he couldn't quite help himself...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Ive noticed, I find it kind of adorable actually~" she admitted before eating a bit of her own food
Roland huffed then turned back to his food "I'm not adorable, i'm handsome." he mumbled stubbornly before eating more of his food, a blush now noticeable on his cheeks.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Sure! That sounds great." He said, putting his hand in hers.
Kotori nods and smiles. "Okay cool, you get to pick where though" she says with a small chuckle as she held his hand

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she says before going to the kitchen herself to get a cup of milk
Len made himself a sandwich then want back to the living room.

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "I was just coming to speak to a teacher. Nothing more. After that, I was sort of lost, and decided to wander." She said, becoming slightly embarrassed.
Yumi giggled, though she did understand as to how someone would get lost. The school was kind of big and if someone didn't come here very often, it was likely that they would get lost. "Yeah, I get it. The school is a little big." She said before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Roman said:
"You'll choose a maximum of 2 to 3 snacks and you'll brush your teeth after." Han said, laughing lightly. "You can do that for me, correct?" He asked.
Mari nodded. "Yes daddy!" She said happily. "I promise!" She finished before she started to eat.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods and smiles. "Okay cool, you get to pick where though" she says with a small chuckle as she held his hand
Axel thought about it before asking, "How about we go eat some pizza? That's what I'm in the mood for anyway." He said with a chuckle as well.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len made himself a sandwich then want back to the living room.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked at her cup and then to the jug of milk, she grabbed the big of milk and drank out of it, "milk doesn't cost much right?" She asks coming out of the kitchen and into the living room

TheDragoon said:
Axel thought about it before asking, "How about we go eat some pizza? That's what I'm in the mood for anyway." He said with a chuckle as well.
Kotori smiled happily. "Sounds great let's go" she says, excited about eating pizza

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at her cup and then to the jug of milk, she grabbed the big of milk and drank out of it, "milk doesn't cost much right?" She asks coming out of the kitchen and into the living room
Len shrugged his shoulders "I think it's like four dollars." he said as he turned the tv on before looking over at her, his mood calming down.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "I think it's like four dollars." he said as he turned the tv on before looking over at her, his mood calming down.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods and went back to the kitchen and put strawberry in the jug and shook it up, she then went out and sat in a chair next to the couch and drank her milk

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi giggled, though she did understand as to how someone would get lost. The school was kind of big and if someone didn't come here very often, it was likely that they would get lost. "Yeah, I get it. The school is a little big." She said before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
Nodding in agreement to, Yumi's statement, Akane smile. "A place so big... But so empty is sort of... Sad. Y'know? I just hope one day people show up."

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled happily. "Sounds great let's go" she says, excited about eating pizza
Axel walked out of the stadium with her, a arm around her shoulder. He smiled to himself. She's so warm... He thought before kissing her head and continuing to walk.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Yes daddy!" She said happily. "I promise!" She finished before she started to eat.
Han sat across from Mari, inspecting the table for any flaws in the food he made. "After this I'm pretty sure you'll wanna do something. I can already tell you wouldn't want to stay in one spot for long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back