• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira looked at Asuka as she spoke said:
image.jpeg.ebe6e9312c88a016986c5c022ef9487b.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](After the fade)
Shira layed there holding yuki as she layed ontop of her a smile on shiras face. "That was nice." She said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled back*

''yeah. i think your better at it now.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki smiled back*
''yeah. i think your better at it now.''
Shira just giggled at her softky before laying her head back on the pillow and running her hands through yukis hair softly. "Hey no need to be blunt about it. I didn't spend much time with girls before I met you." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira just giggled at her softky before laying her head back on the pillow and running her hands through yukis hair softly. "Hey no need to be blunt about it. I didn't spend much time with girls before I met you." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i know~ though im happy i was your first girl. and you were also my first''

*She said before she turned her body to face Shira and smiled at her*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know~ though im happy i was your first girl. and you were also my first''
*She said before she turned her body to face Shira and smiled at her*
Shira smjled more before she rolled them both so they where on there sides and pressed close to her. "It's gokd I was your first." She said softky to her

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi nodded as Kioko introduced herself. She thought that was a nice name, but kept it to herself as she thought that might be weird or kind of rude. Kanon would definitely just say something like that without thinking, but she wasn't like that. As Kioko asked, she thought on why she was out here by herself before responding۞...
"Well, my sister is still asleep, so I have a chance to actually come out here by myself."
...✿Kioko nodded as Yumi talked. So she had a sister? And wasn't it a bit late to be sleeping in? Or maybe it was early, she didn't know. Thinking about Yumi's sister, brought her to thinking about her own sister, Hikari. She hasn't seen her outside of the house, just inside really. Kioko thought it was rare to ever see her sister outside and wondered what she did all day kept up inside the estate. Not that it would ever get boring really, with all those rooms the house held, there would be a lot of exploring Hikari could do✿...

"Oh, well that's good I guess. It's a nice day out today, I wouldn't want to be kept inside waiting for my sister to wake up~ Not that doing that is a bad thing."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Nope, just your stomach growling reminded me of earlier, your attempts at lying to me are kind of funny~" she said with a small smile
Roland smirked at her before stuffing his face again then swallowing "Oh ha ha, i'm like my machines sometimes, it's impossible for me to successfully lie..." he said looking slightly away because of the small blush on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smjled more before she rolled them both so they where on there sides and pressed close to her. "It's gokd I was your first." She said softky to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled more before she nuzzled Shira's upper chest lovingly*

''i love you~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled a little at Her acceptance of him now, it pleased him very much to know she was happy he was keeping the promise he made

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued to walk, taking a few glances at river.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka moved down and smiled at Moriko, his tail still brushing against her body as they sat together." you're so cute~ Moriko." He said.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko blushed at his words a tiny bit as she smiled back at him, she pressed her body closer to him to snuggle into him in response her eyes soon closing as she sat comfortable, the gentle movement of his tail somewhat calming to her as she enjoyed being at his side again, she missed this.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked at her before stuffing his face again then swallowing "Oh ha ha, i'm like my machines sometimes, it's impossible for me to successfully lie..." he said looking slightly away because of the small blush on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Ive noticed, I find it kind of adorable actually~" she admitted before eating a bit of her own food

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blushed even more, "p-people do the craziest th-thing's" she said, stuttering slightly.
Leo bit Scarlet's neck playfully before pulling back. "Yes, they really do..." Before she could get another word out, he kissed her again. This time, however, he put more passion into the act, his lips and tongue working vigorously inside and outside of Scarlet's mouth. His blush receeded slightly as he continued, replaced with desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Camilla watched as he moved himself she scooted over a little to sit a bit closer to him. "So~ Whatcha want to do today?" she chimed happily as she smiled over at him, honestly she didnt mind what they did as long as she got to spend some time with him, everything had been so quiet and boring when he was gone apart from when she was talking to Kioko that one time in the park and the few times she visited her neighbor before she moved out.
-----------------------------

Dakota laughed "Why are you apologising?, its just some oil" she said as she watched him search for a cloth.
Kaname froze for a moment, contemplating the possible things for him to do with her. Upon coming across inappropriate thoughts, Kaname choked and staggered forward, holding his stomach as he straightened his posture once again. Shifting his gaze and clearing his throat, Kaname took a deep breath and turned to look at Camilla. He couldn't possibly be thinking about such things. Why couldn't he just think about things like going to the beach again? Though that was where he disappeared last time. Sighing, Kaname simply shifted his attention elsewhere and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname froze for a moment, contemplating the possible things for him to do with her. Upon coming across inappropriate thoughts, Kaname choked and staggered forward, holding his stomach as he straightened his posture once again. Shifting his gaze and clearing his throat, Kaname took a deep breath and turned to look at Camilla. He couldn't possibly be thinking about such things. Why couldn't he just think about things like going to the beach again? Though that was where he disappeared last time. Sighing, Kaname simply shifted his attention elsewhere and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stared at him as he suddenly choked, "..Hmm, Why dont we just watch a movie or something?" she questioned before tilting her head slightly...

tumblr_mjtnzmYIQY1qbvovho1_500.gif

"...And are you alright? you choked" she asked curiously as she looked him up and down.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed at his words a tiny bit as she smiled back at him, she pressed her body closer to him to snuggle into him in response her eyes soon closing as she sat comfortable, the gentle movement of his tail somewhat calming to her as she enjoyed being at his side again, she missed this.
Madoka hugged Moriko back, cuddling back against her as he closed his eyes. He playfully nibbled on her ear as he laid back, letting her rest on top of him.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushes and put her hand back on his cheek and the other around his neck, kisses him back just as rough, sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell
Axel battled her tongue with his, pulling away so he could catch his breath. He smiled at her softly. "I love you..." Before tugging at her shirt.

((Fade))

LunaCrosby said:
"How about my room! I've seen your's but you haven't seen mine!" she said excitedly.
Ken nodded furiously, thinking it was great idea. "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" He said. "Lead the way~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The robot just noddes as Hina still screamed in pain as she clenched her chest her eues sealed shut as tears streamed out of them

[/QUOTE]
Dex walked in slowly, feeling bad about what he did. "Hina...?" He asked her as he went and sat by her. "Umm... I'm sorry for what I said earlier... I'm sorry I didn't accept you..." He said softly, knowing none of this will help, but he had to try something. "Can you forgive me...?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Axel battled her tongue with his, pulling away so he could catch his breath. He smiled at her softly. "I love you..." Before tugging at her shirt.
((Fade))
(yea)

Kotori blushed and smiled "I live you too" she says still breathing alittle heavily

Nanne said:
After a short while Kanae finally woke. She was now in some hospital clothes and there was a gallon of water next to her and a cup for her to pour the water in. The doctors told Diablo that he can now go in and be with her.
Diablo slowly walked inside her room, a nervous smile on his face. "Hey hun..." He said softly as he held her hand by the bedside. "Are you going to be alright...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can tell." He said to her while also laughing

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled and pressed her forehead to his before pulling away and swimming a little farther

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no its probably cuz i look like a psychotic child with a machete...when ever people see an adorable and innocent looking girl with a machete, theres obviously a twist''
*She said as she continued to clean her machete*

''jeez...my cloak is stained in so much blood...''
((sowwy ;- ;) )

Kairassi paused for a moment"...well yeah, the machete is the twist, kids dont carry machetes" she said with a laugh "But my logic is, if you were psycotic and wanted to hurt people...you'd let the monster live" she said with a small shrug "Maybe im wierd for thinking that I dunno" she said as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

Nonalaka said:
((sowwy ;- ;) )
Kairassi paused for a moment"...well yeah, the machete is the twist, kids dont carry machetes" she said with a laugh "But my logic is, if you were psycotic and wanted to hurt people...you'd let the monster live" she said with a small shrug "Maybe im wierd for thinking that I dunno" she said as she rocked back and forth on her heels.
''that or im just a kid with a high blood lust. what if i just wanted to kill stuff and im only taking my time to clean so i could kill the next thing i see?''

*She said before she sheathed the machete behind her and putting the cloak back on*

Mayyflower said:
(yea)
Kotori blushed and smiled "I live you too" she says still breathing alittle heavily
Axel had put his clothes back on, his face a bit flushed. "That was amazing Tori..." He said to himself. "So Umm... What do you want to do now?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back