• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"You dislike nice weather?" she asked as she turned her head to look at him "and yeah I ate enough, I like food but I dont need alot to keep me going, I mean if Im having a continuous long sleep, I might not eat for a couple of days even" she said with a smile and a nod.
----------------

Moriko giggled lightly when he nuzzled her, after all she could feel what the flowers in her hair feel "that tickles" she said still giggling a little.
"Nice weather is peaceful. I am the God of Chaos. Of course I dislike it." Ansom chuckled. "I can relate." He nodded. "I don't need food at all. I eat because of taste. I never starve nor get full. Same with water and breathing."

TheDragoon said:
Axel pulled away, gasping for breath, his eyes serious. "I... I want you." He said, hoping she knew what he meant.
Kotori's blush darkened, before pressing her forehead to his. "I want you too" she says breathing alittle heavily

NeoClassical said:
"Nice weather is peaceful. I am the God of Chaos. Of course I dislike it." Ansom chuckled. "I can relate." He nodded. "I don't need food at all. I eat because of taste. I never starve nor get full. Same with water and breathing."
"So if It was say rainy and windy, Is that still to calm for you?" she asked as she looked up at the sky, she then looked back at him as he spoke again, "Cool, You could win like, so many eating contests if you wanted to" she said with a small laugh.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori's blush darkened, before pressing her forehead to his. "I want you too" she says breathing alittle heavily
Axel blushed even more at her words. He knew nobody else was in the stadium but them so... He guessed it was ok if they did it here. He smiled and began kissing her again before pulling away. "Are you sure? Normally people get married before doing this..." He said softly, even though he clearly wanted to do it.

Mayyflower said:
"I do not care, I'm am not the Lexi you knew and loved, and nor will I ever be that person, Lexi sacrificed her soul to me, giving me the chance to live again, she released me into this world and I'm not letting you take that away" she says a little more aggressive
"I don't care, I want MY lexi back, your just a cheap version of her" he growled.

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled lightly and nodded. "Anyway, I'm kinda getting tired of this open field, can we go somewhere else?" He asked.
Kelsey nodded "mhm, where would you like to go instead?" she asked as she tilted her head.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blushed even more at her words. He knew nobody else was in the stadium but them so... He guessed it was ok if they did it here. He smiled and began kissing her again before pulling away. "Are you sure? Normally people get married before doing this..." He said softly, even though he clearly wanted to do it.
Kotori thought about it and nods. "Yea I'm sure" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"So if It was say rainy and windy, Is that still to calm for you?" she asked as she looked up at the sky, she then looked back at him as he spoke again, "Cool, You could win like, so many eating contests if you wanted to" she said with a small laugh.
"The rain has to sting and the wind strong." Ansom explained. "And I could win just about anything if I wanted to. Not trying to sound cocky but it's true."

Mayyflower said:
"Just this series" he says as he begins to swing "so what were you out doing?" He asks
...☁︎Autumn laughed for a minute. She hadn't done much of anything, but come to the park since coming back to earth. There wasn't really anywhere else she had been, besides the school really to just check in, but that was it. After that, Autumn immediately came straight to the park☁︎...

"I was just sitting at home for the most part, then I got bored and decided to come to the park to swing. I bet that sounds lame."

NeoClassical said:
"The rain has to sting and the wind strong." Ansom explained. "And I could win just about anything if I wanted to. Not trying to sound cocky but it's true."
"Right, I sleep through that kind of weather" she laughed "Well I kind figured that, since youre a god and all, I dont think id like that... winning everything seems so boring at the same time, theres no challenge to it then"

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded and began kissing her roughly, sliding his tongue in.
Kotori blushes and put her hand back on his cheek and the other around his neck, kisses him back just as rough, sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn laughed for a minute. She hadn't done much of anything, but come to the park since coming back to earth. There wasn't really anywhere else she had been, besides the school really to just check in, but that was it. After that, Autumn immediately came straight to the park☁︎...
"I was just sitting at home for the most part, then I got bored and decided to come to the park to swing. I bet that sounds lame."
Kyo chuckled and nods. "Yea just a little" he says teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
"kiss you?" she ask's as her face burn's up.
"If you still wanted to..." He replied, his blush remaining equally persistent to Scarlet's. He wouldn't say so, but whatever it was that had been bugging him all day really wanted the kiss. And Leon wasn't sure that there wasn't anything more to that...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"you aren't Lexi at all! your just a empty shell of her!"he shouted.
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "I suggest that you leave before something bad happens" she says coldly

Nonalaka said:
"You dislike nice weather?" she asked as she turned her head to look at him "and yeah I ate enough, I like food but I dont need alot to keep me going, I mean if Im having a continuous long sleep, I might not eat for a couple of days even" she said with a smile and a nod.
----------------

Moriko giggled lightly when he nuzzled her, after all she could feel what the flowers in her hair feel "that tickles" she said still giggling a little.
Madoka laughed, and started to nip playfully at the flowers. "Really, Meowriko? Then how does this feel?~" he asked, his tail brushing against her side.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka laughed, and started to nip playfully at the flowers. "Really, Meowriko? Then how does this feel?~" he asked, his tail brushing against her side.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko's cheeks went slightly pink as she giggled more at his actions "s-still ticklish"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"If you still wanted to..." He replied, his blush remaining equally persistent to Scarlet's. He wouldn't say so, but whatever it was that had been bugging him all day really wanted the kiss. And Leon wasn't sure that there wasn't anything more to that...

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet hesitated a bit, this was embarrassing for her. just hurry up! her mind practically screamed at her, causing her to be quick about kissing him.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, really?" she blinked a few times "You'd think people would want to talk to the person that just most likely saved their butts from a monster" she said with a shrug
''no its probably cuz i look like a psychotic child with a machete...when ever people see an adorable and innocent looking girl with a machete, theres obviously a twist''

*She said as she continued to clean her machete*

''jeez...my cloak is stained in so much blood...''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hesitated a bit, this was embarrassing for her. just hurry up! her mind practically screamed at her, causing her to be quick about kissing him.
Leon kissed Scarlet back, the stranger in his mind causing his mind to go blank. Slowly, he started to wrap an arm around her waist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back