• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm fading now xDD ))
-----

...❦Asuka laid in bed, a blanket over thrown over most of her body. Her cheeks were crimson as she thought about the previous events, her gaze lowered. Right about now, she didn't feel like leaving the bed, mostly because it was rather comfortable and warm. Asuka soon blew out a breath and spoke quietly, soon lifting the blanket up and over her head❦...

"I can't believe I acted like that... I feel so dirty now..."

tumblr_n5xfd5U3QT1sf4cwqo1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. He looked over at Asuka and replied as he smiled♅...

“ Don't feel that way, it's natural~ Besides, it was fun, wasn't it?~ ”

HimeragiSeiker said:
k. which characters you guys wanna use? so i can just find a suitable character)))
I dont mind who I use as for who I have free I have:

Kairassi, Amara, Ilaani and i think Yuna

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I-im not staring at you..." He said, looking away quickly as he spoke.

[/QUOTE]
"if you say so" she said and looked at her hand's.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo got up and went to the swings too "Not really, I didn't like the ending that much" he says looking down at the turf
...??Autumn kicked her feet as she began to swing gently, her hands holding on to the chains the held the swing up. She couldn't remember the last time she was here, it was probably a long time ago, but it felt good to be back. The wind blowing through her hair felt nice. Her eyes shifted towards him before she spoke again??...

"That sucks. Do you like reading a lot or is it just that series you've read?"

tumblr_n4bcisJsO21r90zaxo4_250.gif

Mayyflower said:
Kotori giggled before kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck gently
Axel began kissing her more passionately as he propped her on his lap so that they were as close as possible.

LunaCrosby said:
"It's like when you don't know what's gonna happen next, or you don't know who did something, and if you don't know what something is." she say's
Ken didn't quite fully understand, but that was mystery all on it's own, so he kinda got it. "It's your turn by the way."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then looked back at her "Later." he said before walking over to and checking the fridge.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she says before going to the kitchen herself to get a cup of milk

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko watched as she put away her phone before getting up from the ground. It was beginning to get uncomfortable from kneeling and she was sure her legs were dirty and had indents from the gras. As she stood up, she brushed off the grass that was on her legs before taking a seat next to Yumi. Hopefully, she didn't mind that Kioko was sitting next to her. Though she wouldn't be exactly sure as to why she would mind, but whatever. She looked at Yumi and smiled as she spoke✿...
"Positive. I was lucky it was only the grass and not solid pavement, I'd be bleeding at that point."
...۞Yumi smiled as she reassured her she was okay, glad to hear it. A small part of her wanted to take her injuries and things if that wasn't the case, even though she knew Kanon wouldn't approve. She didn't like to see people in pain, and always wanted to do anything she could to help۞...

"That's great to hear... my name is Yumi by the way. And you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Autumn kicked her feet as she began to swing gently, her hands holding on to the chains the held the swing up. She couldn't remember the last time she was here, it was probably a long time ago, but it felt good to be back. The wind blowing through her hair felt nice. Her eyes shifted towards him before she spoke again??...
"That sucks. Do you like reading a lot or is it just that series you've read?"

tumblr_n4bcisJsO21r90zaxo4_250.gif
"Just this series" he says as he begins to swing "so what were you out doing?" He asks

TheDragoon said:
Axel began kissing her more passionately as he propped her on his lap so that they were as close as possible.
Kotori blushed when he propped her up and onto his lap, she returned the passionate kiss, a hand on his cheek

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned and began kissing her neck, his hands soon beginning to caress her behind. He spoke in between kisses, planting love-bites wherever his lips met♅...
“ Well, I'm here now, so I can relieve all of your tension~ Unless of course, you don't want to?~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji soon looked back at Lumina and noticed her blush, prompting him to laugh lightly. He spoke, expertly changing the subjectΨ...

“ B-but anyway~ What is there to do in this world? Anything fun?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina paused a moment as he spoke before frowning slightly. She wished she had a better answer than the one she was about to give to him♤...

"Well... maybe. I don't know? Sorry, I kinda never really left the house much. And that was only to train. Even then I only stayed in the backyard... to be honest when we appeared in town that was the first time I had seen it."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. He looked over at Asuka and replied as he smiled♅...
“ Don't feel that way, it's natural~ Besides, it was fun, wasn't it?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka remained under the blanket, to comfortably warm to even poke her head out. She had retreated under to blanket to hide her blush and to warm herself up because she was a little cold. She soon spoke as she lifted up the blanket slightly with her hand and peered at him❦...

"Well I'm not going to say no... But I haven't done something like that in a while! Its gotten weird again and I don't even need to think its weird!
I swear I've become a nervous reck afterwards... I'm so weird..."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo's eyes widened. "The baby is coming?!" He exclaimed before he got up and picked her up bridal style, taking off towards the hospital at extreme speeds before dropping her off at the emergency room, the doctors coming to take her to the nearest room available and setting her on a bed.
As Kanae was being taken to the room she fainted die to the shock and stress. They laid her down on the bed and asked for Diablo to wait while they checked her.

LunaCrosby said:
"there may be many dimension's, but there is only one heaven" he said.
"I do not care, I'm am not the Lexi you knew and loved, and nor will I ever be that person, Lexi sacrificed her soul to me, giving me the chance to live again, she released me into this world and I'm not letting you take that away" she says a little more aggressive

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya soon looked up at Vanille and smiled*
''a-alright''
...◇Vanille nodded, deciding to bring Levya into a hug to prove she was fine◇...

"Yep! So no more worries from you, missy!"

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed when he propped her up and onto his lap, she returned the passionate kiss, a hand on his cheek
Axel pushed to the point where the kiss got really deep, drowning all outside noise, just the sound of them kissing was all he heard. He began trailing down from her lips to her neck.

HimeragiSeiker said:
alright. start your first post xD )))
and @Lumina you owe me a reply on Levya
((ok :'D))

Kairassi sat on a bench in the park humming lightly to herself and kicking her legs a little as she happily was watching the ripples of the pond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back