• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Well of course I don't want you to go home." Ansom smiled. "It's just that a lot of places are closing around this time." He stood up. "I don't know of any place. Do you?" He asked.
Elaena shook her head "Not really, Im still pretty new to the city so I dont know about many places...." she said as she stood up as well "Sorry to disappoint" she said with a small laugh "I guess we could just walk? I mean...Im okay with that and the weather is okay today.."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled at him before standing as they then went to the door, opening it and going inside "I didnt want to go in here earlier cause here is so full of memories" she said as she looked around the dorm "I thought you had really gone, you know, I even went up and sat in your napping spot on the roof to see if you would arrive most days...obviously you didnt" she said with a quiet laugh as she sat down on the couch taking off her jacket and leaving it to one side "After a while I got a call to go home to care for my dad because he was sick....and thats where ive been ever since...I only got back today" she explained as she glanced over at him.
Madoka's smile slipped for an instant, but returned quickly. He had remembered having to go, and he remembered that day as one of the worst of his life. He had hoped to come back in a week or so, but...

"I'm sorry, Meowriko...There were really bad people bothering me, and I didn't want you to get hurt, so I ran away until they were gone...but then I got back, and you had already left." He said, climbing into her lap, and purring quietly as he closed his eyes. She felt so warm, and being close to her like this stilled the excitement in his heart. His tail swung back and forth slowly as he nuzzles his head against her lap. "I'm glad we're together again, though..." He finished.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head "Not really, Im still pretty new to the city so I dont know about many places...." she said as she stood up as well "Sorry to disappoint" she said with a small laugh "I guess we could just walk? I mean...Im okay with that and the weather is okay today.."
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. That sounds nice." He put some money on the table. "I'll try not to blow anything up." He said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked at her "Something funny?" he asked as he reached for a spoon then took a spoon full of curry and shoveled into his mouth while looking over at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "Nope, just your stomach growling reminded me of earlier, your attempts at lying to me are kind of funny~" she said with a small smile

TheDragoon said:
Axel pulled away slightly and pecked her lips, blushing and smiling a bit. "Well I'm glad you came out, it really means a lot." He said lovingly.
Kotori blushed and smiled. "I'm glad I could watch you, I was really impressed" she says happily

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"I guess that's fair..." He replied, leaning against the table. He gripped it firmly to hold his tongue, but let go, and realized he couldn't hold back his thoughts always. "Actually, its not fair. I told you that this is about sharing feelings, didn't I? If you're concentrated on not showing your emotion, you're not expressing yourself properly...n-now, this time, you try it...without worrying about it too much..." He said, as his form shifted slightly, and he blushed.

10848301_1518153451767317_1553669096_a.jpg

'Damn it, why is this so awkward for me? Is it...is it because she's a dragon, and I'm part dragon? Gah, this is stupid! Pull yourself together... '

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet's face reddened "d-dont stare at me like that...." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka's smile slipped for an instant, but returned quickly. He had remembered having to go, and he remembered that day as one of the worst of his life. He had hoped to come back in a week or so, but...
"I'm sorry, Meowriko...There were really bad people bothering me, and I didn't want you to get hurt, so I ran away until they were gone...but then I got back, and you had already left." He said, climbing into her lap, and purring quietly as he closed his eyes. She felt so warm, and being close to her like this stilled the excitement in his heart. His tail swung back and forth slowly as he nuzzles his head against her lap. "I'm glad we're together again, though..." He finished.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko petted his head as he rested it on her lap "Im glad too" she said softly "And Its okay you dont need to say sorry, Im just happy youre here and youre safe so I dont have to worry anymore..." she smiled down at him

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled "purple! it's a mysterious color and I like mystery's!" she said happily.
Ken's eyes seemed to gleam when she said mysteries. "Mysteries? What are those?" He asked curiously.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. That sounds nice." He put some money on the table. "I'll try not to blow anything up." He said with a laugh.
Elaena laughed a bit aswell "Ill try not to bore to a degree that youll resort to blowing up buildings to entertain yourself then" she joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face reddened "d-dont stare at me like that...." she said quietly.
"I-im not staring at you..." He said, looking away quickly as he spoke.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and followed Asuka's directions, making sure he didn't trip down the stairs, nor bump into anything. Instead of releasing his hold on her to open the door, he used his feet to push down the handle and open it, doing the same motion to close it behind them. He laughed lightly and gently placed Asuka down onto the bed, following her so that he remained leaning ontop. He continued to kiss the same spot as he did so, his hands soon caressing her thighs as he spoke♅...
“ Let's get right down to it, honey~ ”

((( Fade now or after your post? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm fading now xDD ))

-----

...❦Asuka laid in bed, a blanket over thrown over most of her body. Her cheeks were crimson as she thought about the previous events, her gaze lowered. Right about now, she didn't feel like leaving the bed, mostly because it was rather comfortable and warm. Asuka soon blew out a breath and spoke quietly, soon lifting the blanket up and over her head❦...

"I can't believe I acted like that... I feel so dirty now..."

tumblr_n5xfd5U3QT1sf4cwqo1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed and smiled. "I'm glad I could watch you, I was really impressed" she says happily
Axel smirked and pulled her into a kiss, chuckling. "Come here you~" He said before their lips met.

TheDragoon said:
Axel smirked and pulled her into a kiss, chuckling. "Come here you~" He said before their lips met.
Kotori giggled before kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck gently

TheDragoon said:
Ken's eyes seemed to gleam when she said mysteries. "Mysteries? What are those?" He asked curiously.
"It's like when you don't know what's gonna happen next, or you don't know who did something, and if you don't know what something is." she say's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back