• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm soooory)
Jasper suddenly launched up and hugged her

[/QUOTE]
Raven almost gasped underwater but stopped herself and hugged him back

Nonalaka said:
"40 cars? you must have a pretty fancy house" she said with a nod, frowning a little when he talked of his daughter growing apart from him, finding it rather sad to think family grow apart like that...her frown fading when he asked his next question "Well Im big into art and stuff, you get loads of inspiration from dreams, and since they're the basis of my abilities and because I nap alot, my dreams fuel my drawings alot" she said with a small giggle "Oh, and I love video games as well theyre pretty fun...though travelling i think would be the most fun, seeing new places and stuff" she said smiling at the thought of it "Though ive only been a few places and never got a chance to go to anymore places...."
Ansom chuckled. "I live in a single dorm. I don't care about big houses. Only fast cars." He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned travelling. "Oh, I enjoy vacations. They're sort of the biggest reason for fast cars. I would offer to take you somewhere, but I know you wouldn't want to travel with basically a stranger."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" I-I won't let you leave without me ever again..." He said in a whisper. He then pulled away, and wiped his eyes with a smile. "I'll pack lots of fish!"

[/QUOTE]
Moriko smiled at him and nodded before giggling at his second statement "Good, you do that" she said quietly to him, the flowers in her hair turning all different colours from being happy. "Do you want to go Inside? I was going to go on a walk to cheer myself up, but thats already been accomplished now" she said happily as she glanced toward the door of her home briefly then back to him.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Dex laughed. "For the last time, I am not Dex you idiot." He said as the ball got larger and larger. The real Dex struggled to regain control of his body, wanting Hina to hold him and love him more than anything.
"Do it, then your love will die leaving you alone in the world." He said to him as more of hinas heart broken screams came from the tomb

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do it, then your love will die leaving you alone in the world." He said to him as more of hinas heart broken screams came from the tomb

[/QUOTE]
Dark Dex laughed as the ball reached it's maximum size. "Say goodbye to your precious little body!" He said before

Dex took control at the last minute and expelled all of the debris that had built up.

He let out short breathes, exhausted by all of the energy he had used up. He then looked at the robot. "Fine... I'll serve you as long as Hina stays happy... I'll go apologize to her..." He said as he slowly got up and walked back towards Hina and the tomb.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "I live in a single dorm. I don't care about big houses. Only fast cars." He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned travelling. "Oh, I enjoy vacations. They're sort of the biggest reason for fast cars. I would offer to take you somewhere, but I know you wouldn't want to travel with basically a stranger."
Elaena shrugged "Well I mean, you could have killed me earlier if you wanted and Im still here, chances are, Im not very good with stranger danger" she said before giggling a little "Nah, you just seem like a decent person, even with the destroying of stuff, but hey, loads of people around here with powers are doing stuff like that." she said as she then finished off the muffin she was eating "Im fine staying here right now though"

Mayyflower said:
Harper frowned. "Tell me you didn't.." She muttered
"This is my inner side the side I hid for so many years" she says
"and it should stay hidden, every time someones inner half or dark side comes out nothing good happen's" he say's.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned and began kissing her neck, his hands soon beginning to caress her behind. He spoke in between kisses, planting love-bites wherever his lips met♅...
“ Well, I'm here now, so I can relieve all of your tension~ Unless of course, you don't want to?~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji soon looked back at Lumina and noticed her blush, prompting him to laugh lightly. He spoke, expertly changing the subjectΨ...

“ B-but anyway~ What is there to do in this world? Anything fun?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
... ❦Asuka's hands flew up and gripped his arms as her neck began to tingle from the spots where he kissed. Her mind went hazzy and she focused on his hands that stroked her behind, the soft brush of his lip when they made contact with her neck, and her core buzzed. Even if they were just small touches, her body couldn't handle it. She had grown use to this kind of touch before and probably wouldn't have gotten as flustered, but having spent months apart, this feeling almost felt foreign to her. She had forgotten what it had felt like to get flustered and so easily aroused by the smallest touches. Asuka liked it, of course. She enjoyed it really. Letting out a shaky breath, Asuka spoke❦...

"I-I never said I didn't want you too..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her before taking one of her hands and starting for the door with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed, kinda glad he didn't leave like everyone else would have.

Kalin Scarlet]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] don't know if you forgot or just didn't want to rp anymore...)
Leon picked up Scarlet's clothes, and rushed to the washer, stepping past her with a blush on his face. "I'll...just get started with these..."
(I'm wasn't sure if you replied or not, unless I missed it...)

"your blushing" she called out to him, shaking her head and resting it on the palm of her hand.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shrugged "Well I mean, you could have killed me earlier if you wanted and Im still here, chances are, Im not very good with stranger danger" she said before giggling a little "Nah, you just seem like a decent person, even with the destroying of stuff, but hey, loads of people around here with powers are doing stuff like that." she said as she then finished off the muffin she was eating "Im fine staying here right now though"
"Decent person?" Ansom laughed. "Man, you keep giving me new classifications." He leaned back in his seat so that the first two chair legs were off the ground. "About your powers....what is the level of your illusions? Are they really realistic or easily seen through?"

LunaCrosby said:
"a-are you sure your not hurt?" she ask's.
Ken nodded. "Uh huh! I would like to play a different game though..." He said with a yawn, showing he was growing a bit tired of tag.

WeirdPrincess said:
... ❦Asuka's hands flew up and gripped his arms as her neck began to tingle from the spots where he kissed. Her mind went hazzy and she focused on his hands that stroked her behind, the soft brush of his lip when they made contact with her neck, and her core buzzed. Even if they were just small touches, her body couldn't handle it. She had grown use to this kind of touch before and probably wouldn't have gotten as flustered, but having spent months apart, this feeling almost felt foreign to her. She had forgotten what it had felt like to get flustered and so easily aroused by the smallest touches. Asuka liked it, of course. She enjoyed it really. Letting out a shaky breath, Asuka spoke❦...
"I-I never said I didn't want you too..."
...♅Akira smiled and continued kissing her neck, soon placing his hands on her thighs and lifting Asuka up, his kisses soon moving to the top of her chest, directly below her throat. He spoke as he walked out of the room, carrying her within his arms♅...

“ Let's take it to another bed, then~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded. "Uh huh! I would like to play a different game though..." He said with a yawn, showing he was growing a bit tired of tag.
"alright, how about a simple game since your a little tired?" she ask's.

NeoClassical said:
"Decent person?" Ansom laughed. "Man, you keep giving me new classifications." He leaned back in his seat so that the first two chair legs were off the ground. "About your powers....what is the level of your illusions? Are they really realistic or easily seen through?"
She shrugged and laughed lightly "Thats just how ive seen it unless you prove otherwise" she though for a bit about his question "Well I dunno really, only one person has seen through my illusions before and he was an illusionist himself...but I dont want to sound over confident and say they are super good or anything by just going on that, theres always room for improvement i guess"

LunaCrosby said:
"alright, how about a simple game since your a little tired?" she ask's.
Ken smiled a bit more when she mentioned another game. "Oh? And what game is that?" He asked happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"and it should stay hidden, every time someones inner half or dark side comes out nothing good happen's" he say's.
Lexi sighs. "I don't care" she rolled her eyes

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged and laughed lightly "Thats just how ive seen it unless you prove otherwise" she though for a bit about his question "Well I dunno really, only one person has seen through my illusions before and he was an illusionist himself...but I dont want to sound over confident and say they are super good or anything by just going on that, theres always room for improvement i guess"
Ansom nodded. "That's a good mindset." He put his chair back on the ground. "I like you. You're different. You have a powerful ability but you are not full of yourself. You've seen the destruction I can cause yet you are not afraid." He nodded in approval. "I've only met one other person whom was like that. My most recent ex. I fell for her pretty hard but I guess she didn't share the same feelings. We haven't talked in awhile. She probably forgot about me." He sighed before shaking his head. "Sorry, I digress."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper laughed happily at hwr

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed alittle "you scared me" she says

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled a bit more when she mentioned another game. "Oh? And what game is that?" He asked happily.
"hmm, we ask question's about each other and that person answer's, simple right?" she said and giggled.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "That's a good mindset." He put his chair back on the ground. "I like you. You're different. You have a powerful ability but you are not full of yourself. You've seen the destruction I can cause yet you are not afraid." He nodded in approval. "I've only met one other person whom was like that. My most recent ex. I fell for her pretty hard but I guess she didn't share the same feelings. We haven't talked in awhile. She probably forgot about me." He sighed before shaking his head. "Sorry, I digress."
Elaena blinked a few times as she looked over at him before shaking her head a bit "No, need to apologise, theres nothing wrong with saying exactly what you are thinking, I do it all the time, what you said was in your head and must have needed to come out" she said smiling a little "And thanks, I like you too, youre a pretty cool guy"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times as she looked over at him before shaking her head a bit "No, need to apologise, theres nothing wrong with saying exactly what you are thinking, I do it all the time, what you said was in your head and must have needed to come out" she said smiling a little "And thanks, I like you too, youre a pretty cool guy"
Ansom nodded and took the last muffin. "This place is closing soon." He said as he looked around at the nearly empty cafe. "This was fun...for me, at least." He chuckled. "If you still want to hang out, I've got time." He shrugged. "But you probably want to get home, don't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back