• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The bot only skidded about nine feet before stopping and glancing at Hina who have him a pleading look before he nodded then she looked at dex and whispered. "I-im sorry love." She said quietly before she twisted one of his arms spining away from him before bringing her knee hard into it and breaking it

[/QUOTE]
Dex's eyes widened, as he felt a sharp pain, now rendered useless as he fell to the ground. "H-Hina... Why?" He asked, more tears streaming down his face than before.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled "Yeah, but i guess not everyone is clumsy so i was lucky." he said playfully before pecking her neck a few times before stopping "Now then, is it ready?" he asked referring to the food as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled, "Wait~" she added a few finishing touches "Now its ready~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "You're just lucky there is a this time." he said semi-angry.

[/QUOTE]
"You need to calm down" she huffed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, "Wait~" she added a few finishing touches "Now its ready~"
Roland chuckled then smiled at her before kissing her cheek "Thank you~" he chimed happily as he started to pull away from her while taking in the aroma of the curry and licking his lips,

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her before kissing her cheek "Thank you~" he chimed happily as he started to pull away from her while taking in the aroma of the curry and licking his lips,

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome~" she said happily as she began serving the food into two plates and carrying them over to the table to be eaten.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and kept his hands on Asuka's backside, moving closer to her until their bodies touched. He spoke as he looked down at her♅...
“ It's fine~ After all, it's been a couple of months since we were together, I can only imagine the..
tension you've built up~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled slightly and replied as he placed his hands behind his body and leaned backΨ...

“ I-it's fine, I'd have done the same thing if we were caught further on~ ”

...ΨKenji's blush suddenly darkened as he looked away, realizing what he had saidΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt her own cheeks heat up more at the thought. Further on...? Would things have gotten farther? Thinking back on it, she really wasn't about to just stop him from doing anything, so maybe things would have... progressed. That thought alone set her cheeks ablaze once more, and she looked down nervously to her lap♤...

"R-right..."

...♤Lumina glanced up at Kenji, noticing his own blush had darkened as well. Even though they were talking about such... embarrassing things, she still found herself thinking how adorable his nervous reactions were♤...

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled at him before moving over and hugging him "I missed you too Madoka" she said overjoyed to be able to see the person she cared for the most right infront of her, all her loneliness washing away in that split second, seeing him this way was making her tear up a little herself.
Madoka hugged her tightly, afraid that if he let go she might disappear again. He smiled, and purred happily as he nuzzles Moriko's neck. He took a deep breath, taking in her scent quietly. "Meowriko...."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka hugged her tightly, afraid that if he let go she might disappear again. He smiled, and purred happily as he nuzzles Moriko's neck. He took a deep breath, taking in her scent quietly. "Meowriko...."

[/QUOTE]
Moriko smiled, a comforting feeling spread through her when she heard him call her that, she was perfectly happy just sitting there enjoying the warmth from his hug "I-Im sorry I had to leave" she said quietly "I-Im never going away again unless you come with me....It hurts too much..."

TheDragoon said:
Dex's eyes widened, as he felt a sharp pain, now rendered useless as he fell to the ground. "H-Hina... Why?" He asked, more tears streaming down his face than before.
"Like he said dex. If it wasn't for him we would still be dead, he gave me this body and now I'm his to command but please don't take it like I don't love you. Just remember, whatever I do I will always and for forever love you." She aid befors the old bot gestured her over

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like he said dex. If it wasn't for him we would still be dead, he gave me this body and now I'm his to command but please don't take it like I don't love you. Just remember, whatever I do I will always and for forever love you." She aid befors the old bot gestured her over

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head. "That's just it. Your going to let him use you to commit evil deeds just because it'll put you ahead? I can't be with somebody who puts their own needs above their loved ones. And... If you really loved me, I would have trusted you not to hurt me... But it appears you value your life over mine." He said as he stood up. "Long story short, I'm breaking up with you. I sacrificed my life so I could be with you but it seems it may have been in vain." He finished before he turned around and began to leave.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu didn't say anything to the waitress as they brought her food to her. They looked slightly sheepish from Miyaka's yelling earlier, and just kinda dropped off her drink and food without saying anything or really looking at her. It made her feel slightly awkward and she stared down at her noodles as she ate, glancing up only when Miyaka spoke again. Asking what they wanted to do when they were done eating. She didn't really have an answer. Chiharu only continued to eat as Miyaka talked about some guy, who she assumed was Misafune. All she did was nod at her remark☼...
"Ah, okay..."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded at her words "Ah...okay" she knew she couldnt be mean to him anyways, if thats what she meant by that he did help her before he disappeared and Miyaka arrived after all, as for where they wished to go...Rini didnt mind really, though if it were somewhere fun they wished to go, she supposed they could go somewhere like an amusement park, though she didn't want to voice her opinion, she'd let the other girls decide..
@Lumina
"Well, sweet shop, then maybe an arcade..no, not much for arcades, hmm.......movies?" she contemplated while eating her noodles. She wanted fun, but the desolation around her made her almost give up hope. "I want to have fun, but someone needs to pay for wrecking the city. This is totes not cool." she said as she sipped her beer, while her bangles on her arms jingled. "This seriously is not cool. We need to do something.." she sid as tears of the crushing emotions welled up and broke loose. She has been holding back the feelings for the sake of her ne friends, but how could she have fun when the city looks like a war zone.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and kept his hands on Asuka's backside, moving closer to her until their bodies touched. He spoke as he looked down at her♅...
“ It's fine~ After all, it's been a couple of months since we were together, I can only imagine the..
tension you've built up~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled slightly and replied as he placed his hands behind his body and leaned backΨ...

“ I-it's fine, I'd have done the same thing if we were caught further on~ ”

...ΨKenji's blush suddenly darkened as he looked away, realizing what he had saidΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked down and stayed quiet for a while as she thought about she sometimes (though not very often) how she had... relieved herself of some of the tension which was a new thing for her. Steam seemed to rise out her head as she continued to think about it and Asuka quickly shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts, soon looking back up at Akira as she spoke❦...

"U-Um... I-I haven't been that tense it anything!"

tumblr_ngmtshLKN01tydz8to1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you have a reason because you had airi mine grew like months after mitsu was born." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i wonder if thats how birth works....''

*Yuki said as she wandered how it really works*

TheDragoon said:
Dex shook his head. "That's just it. Your going to let him use you to commit evil deeds just because it'll put you ahead? I can't be with somebody who puts their own needs above their loved ones. And... If you really loved me, I would have trusted you not to hurt me... But it appears you value your life over mine." He said as he stood up. "Long story short, I'm breaking up with you. I sacrificed my life so I could be with you but it seems it may have been in vain." He finished before he turned around and began to leave.
"Are you kidding me dex!! She yelled at him as she turned normal and glared at him feeling destroyed. "He created me!! What would you rather have me dead?!?" She yelled at him as she began to cry

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira just shrugged. "Don't ask me." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh well...we should go shop for new swim suits huh?''

*Yuki said as she giggled a little bit more*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh well...we should go shop for new swim suits huh?''
*Yuki said as she giggled a little bit more*
Shira noddes before she slowly laid down on yuki taking one of her hands in his and smiling. "We can later." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira noddes before she slowly laid down on yuki taking one of her hands in his and smiling. "We can later." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled at Shira before snuggling with her*

''alrighty''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are you kidding me dex!! She yelled at him as she turned normal and glared at him feeling destroyed. "He created me!! What would you rather have me dead?!?" She yelled at him as she began to cry

[/QUOTE]
Dex glared at her. "That's not what I want at all! And what do you mean he created you?! I thought he brought you back to life!" He growled. "And think about it, if this 'mystery man' didn't bring me back to life, we would have been separated again! I wanted to stay with you...! I..." He said as more tears streamed down his face. "I wanted to marry you... But how can I marry you when this man is just going to toss you away like a piece of junk once he's done using you. I can't love you if you work for this man... Because he's just going to drive us apart." He said in a bit of a choked voice before he swallowed. "Believe me, I want to love you, but you were the last person I expected to hurt me... And now that you have... It really hurts."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki smiled at Shira before snuggling with her*
''alrighty''
Shira smiled at her. "You know we haven't had any alone time in a while." She said to her quietly before she started to kiss her neck aoftly her tail whiping around happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled at her. "You know we haven't had any alone time in a while." She said to her quietly before she started to kiss her neck aoftly her tail whiping around happily

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...i noticed''

*She said as she giggled when Shira started to kiss her neck and she tilted her head*

TheDragoon said:
Dex glared at her. "That's not what I want at all! And what do you mean he created you?! I thought he brought you back to life!" He growled. "And think about it, if this 'mystery man' didn't bring me back to life, we would have been separated again! I wanted to stay with you...! I..." He said as more tears streamed down his face. "I wanted to marry you... But how can I marry you when this man is just going to toss you away like a piece of junk once he's done using you. I can't love you if you work for this man... Because he's just going to drive us apart." He said in a bit of a choked voice before he swallowed. "Believe me, I want to love you, but you were the last person I expected to hurt me... And now that you have... It really hurts."
"My body was obliterated dex.... He made me another body, this body......... And you know you where the last person I have expected to hurt me but that disn't stop the hurt for me either now did it?" She asked him coldly trying not to break down at his words

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i noticed''
*She said as she giggled when Shira started to kiss her neck and she tilted her head*
Shira smiled and continued to kiss her neck before speaking. "You know there's no place for us to be alone right now because airis in our room" she said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back