• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper quickly caught up and smiled as she grabed her and pulled her close then leanes back making both of them submerge

[/QUOTE]
Raven gasps when they went under the water

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "Isn't that how this whole thing started? your visions." he said unconvinced.

[/QUOTE]
"I'll figure out how to stop it on my own if it were to happen again" she says

Mayyflower said:
"I'll figure out how to stop it on my own if it were to happen again" she says
Len sighed "Thats what you said last time." he said as he got off the couch.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko slowly nodded "Y-Yeah, Its me" she said as she slowly kneeled down to his level looking straight at him still shaking a little as she began to calm down a smile soon began to spread across her face.
Madoka moved closer to Moriko, touching her cheek gently, and brushed his face against her cheek. He then pulled back slightly, and licked her cheek, before his body started to shake as he came close to crying.

"Y-you're really here...I missed you so much, Moriko..."

(@LunaCrosby don't know if you forgot or just didn't want to rp anymore...)

Leon picked up Scarlet's clothes, and rushed to the washer, stepping past her with a blush on his face. "I'll...just get started with these..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed "Thats what you said last time." he said as he got off the couch.

[/QUOTE]
"Leave it alone Len I will actually try this time" she sighs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper let her go when they where fully submerged so she could resurface

[/QUOTE]
Raven went up and spit the water out of her mouth "jeez" she laughed

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then moved to nuzzle her neck "You are just to good for me." he said quietly as he slightly tightened his hug on her before chuckling "I mean, how does someone like me end up with someone as great as you?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "You know I should be saying that to you~, apparently the answer to that question is walking into them clumsily" she said with a laugh.

--------------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She hasn't been expecting for euloria to be there so she just blocked her attack as best she could stil taking some damage

[/QUOTE]
Euloria had gracefully landed on her feet swirlng her blade around in her hand "This feels much better" she said before raising her blade again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You know I should be saying that to you~, apparently the answer to that question is walking into them clumsily" she said with a laugh.
--------------------------------

Euloria had gracefully landed on her feet swirlng her blade around in her hand "This feels much better" she said before raising her blade again.
She stayed in the air her four massive wings flapping to keep her up. "You'll never win." She yelled at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper didn't come up but stayed under and started to swim down deeper

[/QUOTE]
"Jasper?" She asks looking around before going under water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She won't die as long as you and her do as I say." He said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Dex growled at him before spitting at the ground. "Fine, but if I see you lay a finger on her, I'm punching your lights out." He said, drivin by his love for Hina and his anger at this robot that so badly wanted to disturb their peace.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka moved closer to Moriko, touching her cheek gently, and brushed his face against her cheek. He then pulled back slightly, and licked her cheek, before his body started to shake as he came close to crying.
"Y-you're really here...I missed you so much, Moriko..."

[/QUOTE]
Moriko smiled at him before moving over and hugging him "I missed you too Madoka" she said overjoyed to be able to see the person she cared for the most right infront of her, all her loneliness washing away in that split second, seeing him this way was making her tear up a little herself.

TheDragoon said:
Dex growled at him before spitting at the ground. "Fine, but if I see you lay a finger on her, I'm punching your lights out." He said, drivin by his love for Hina and his anger at this robot that so badly wanted to disturb their peace.
"Like I said you destroy me she falls dead never to return, and you will be the reason she died." He said as he walked over and grabed Hina rather hard and ripped her from his grasp then glared at her as if telling her to change making her boss slowlt when she sat up before she looked down as her body started to change turning into her robotic form

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think my chest grew after I had mitsu." She said to her frankly as she looked at her chest then to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''oh. yeah i think mines grew also...''

*She said as she looked at her chest as well. She soon looked back up at Shira and giggled*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh. yeah i think mines grew also...''
*She said as she looked at her chest as well. She soon looked back up at Shira and giggled*
"Well you have a reason because you had airi mine grew like months after mitsu was born." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like I said you destroy me she falls dead never to return, and you will be the reason she died." He said as he walked over and grabed Hina rather hard and ripped her from his grasp then glared at her as if telling her to change making her boss slowlt when she sat up before she looked down as her body started to change turning into her robotic form

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "Obviously you don't know what I'm talking about. I mean I'm just gonna beat you into next week, not kill you." He said. "And since you touched her..." He said as his eyes turned a light blue. He at first hesitated before slamming a fist into the robots face with amazing force and power, sending him skidding back. He then held Hina protectively. "You do not have the authority to touch her like that. Didn't you ever learn that your not aloud to hurt girls?"

Mayyflower said:
"Leave it alone Len I will actually try this time" she sighs
Len narrowed his eyes "You're just lucky there is a this time." he said semi-angry.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stayed in the air her four massive wings flapping to keep her up. "You'll never win." She yelled at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria glared at her "Thats vey well shouting that from a safe distance Why dont you come over here and test that theory instead of sitting up there like a coward" she called back before wings appeared out of her own back to lauch herself up.

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed. "Obviously you don't know what I'm talking about. I mean I'm just gonna beat you into next week, not kill you." He said. "And since you touched her..." He said as his eyes turned a light blue. He at first hesitated before slamming a fist into the robots face with amazing force and power, sending him skidding back. He then held Hina protectively. "You do not have the authority to touch her like that. Didn't you ever learn that your not aloud to hurt girls?"
The bot only skidded about nine feet before stopping and glancing at Hina who have him a pleading look before he nodded then she looked at dex and whispered. "I-im sorry love." She said quietly before she twisted one of his arms spining away from him before bringing her knee hard into it and breaking it

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled "Yeah, but i guess not everyone is clumsy so i was lucky." he said playfully before pecking her neck a few times before stopping "Now then, is it ready?" he asked referring to the food as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka jumped slightly and let out a small squeak as he grabbed her behind, her cheeks warming even further. Because of utter embarrassment, her form changed. Her already short pink hair, getting shorter and turning a dark blue color with a bow on the side of her head, her bangs also growing longer and a little uneven. The only reason her mind even went to that was because they had walked in on such a romantic and intimate scene. If they hadn't of just walked in, she probably would have mentioned food instead. Food was always on her mind. Asuka soon started rambling, trying to come up with an excuse, but stopping half way once she knew it was useless❦...
"W-What are you talking about? I-I wasn't... I-I would n-never... Okay, it not my fault I thought about it! It was just right in front of me moments ago and it was really awkward and and I don't know! I'll just be quiet..."

tumblr_n1swgd82c81tuqi0mo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and kept his hands on Asuka's backside, moving closer to her until their bodies touched. He spoke as he looked down at her♅...

“ It's fine~ After all, it's been a couple of months since we were together, I can only imagine the..
tension you've built up~ ”

-------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded, noting that Kenji was blushing now too. She sat silently for a few moments, awkwardness hanging in the air for a bit. She glanced at him, still slightly amazed at how bold he had gotten before they were interrupted♤...
"S-Sorry for, uh, disappearing back there..."
...ΨKenji smiled slightly and replied as he placed his hands behind his body and leaned backΨ...

“ I-it's fine, I'd have done the same thing if we were caught further on~ ”

...ΨKenji's blush suddenly darkened as he looked away, realizing what he had saidΨ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back