• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked down and stayed quiet for a while as she thought about she sometimes (though not very often) how she had... relieved herself of some of the tension which was a new thing for her. Steam seemed to rise out her head as she continued to think about it and Asuka quickly shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts, soon looking back up at Akira as she spoke❦...
"U-Um... I-I haven't been that tense it anything!"

tumblr_ngmtshLKN01tydz8to1_500.gif
...♅Akira grinned and began kissing her neck, his hands soon beginning to caress her behind. He spoke in between kisses, planting love-bites wherever his lips met♅...

“ Well, I'm here now, so I can relieve all of your tension~ Unless of course, you don't want to?~ ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina felt her own cheeks heat up more at the thought. Further on...? Would things have gotten farther? Thinking back on it, she really wasn't about to just stop him from doing anything, so maybe things would have... progressed. That thought alone set her cheeks ablaze once more, and she looked down nervously to her lap♤...
"R-right..."

...♤Lumina glanced up at Kenji, noticing his own blush had darkened as well. Even though they were talking about such... embarrassing things, she still found herself thinking how adorable his nervous reactions were♤...
...ΨKenji soon looked back at Lumina and noticed her blush, prompting him to laugh lightly. He spoke, expertly changing the subjectΨ...

“ B-but anyway~ What is there to do in this world? Anything fun?~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and continued to kiss her neck before speaking. "You know there's no place for us to be alone right now because airis in our room" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''well...hm...we'll just carry her to her room then''

*Yuki said with a giggle*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My body was obliterated dex.... He made me another body, this body......... And you know you where the last person I have expected to hurt me but that disn't stop the hurt for me either now did it?" She asked him coldly trying not to break down at his words

[/QUOTE]
Dex shook his head again. "Do you not understand? If that other man didn't resurrect me, then we would have been separated, AGAIN. Even if he did make you a new body, I could of gave you a new body as well, I have a whole book of spells that could bring you back to this world but... My memories were almost to the point of erased." He then let out a sigh. "If your going to work for this man, killing people and doing whatever he says, fine, but I don't want to take any part in it. Killing people is wrong and it takes the happiness away from their lives." He said before turned around again and left, heart broken. He was sure Hina was heartbroken too... But he knew it was for the best. He simply couldn't love a murderer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Will she wake up though." She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''doubt it. i could just teleport her instead though''

*She said as she giggled a little bit*

TheDragoon said:
Dex shook his head again. "Do you not understand? If that other man didn't resurrect me, then we would have been separated, AGAIN. Even if he did make you a new body, I could of gave you a new body as well, I have a whole book of spells that could bring you back to this world but... My memories were almost to the point of erased." He then let out a sigh. "If your going to work for this man, killing people and doing whatever he says, fine, but I don't want to take any part in it. Killing people is wrong and it takes the happiness away from their lives." He said before turned around again and left, heart broken. He was sure Hina was heartbroken too... But he knew it was for the best. He simply couldn't love a murderer.
Hina sat there wide eyes as she stared at the door before the old robot walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I will make him pay for not accepting you." He said coldly before he turned away. "I've waited for this body, for a day when I could use it and know I have one." He said coldly as he stared up at a giant robotic body that had an even more sinister look then he already had as he heard Hina drop to her knees as the words of dex rang in her head over and over making her clench her head tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina sat there wide eyes as she stared at the door before the old robot walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I will make him pay for not accepting you." He said coldly before he turned away. "I've waited for this body, for a day when I could use it and know I have one." He said coldly as he stared up at a giant robotic body that had an even more sinister look then he already had as he heard Hina drop to her knees as the words of dex rang in her head over and over making her clench her head tightly

[/QUOTE]
Dex technically couldn't leave... He didn't have the ability to leave oblivion. He sort of just wandered the street. "No matter how I looked at it, you would get hurt... I didn't know what else to do..." He said as he fell to his knees in a abandoned street. "I wanted you to be happy... But how am I supposed to do that? God! Tell me how! How can I make her happy?!" He said as he thrusted his head toward the sky, yelling and crying at it. His heart was in so many pieces at what he just did that the only thing that could fix it is if he could fix what he had just done.

TheDragoon said:
Dex technically couldn't leave... He didn't have the ability to leave oblivion. He sort of just wandered the street. "No matter how I looked at it, you would get hurt... I didn't know what else to do..." He said as he fell to his knees in a abandoned street. "I wanted you to be happy... But how am I supposed to do that? God! Tell me how! How can I make her happy?!" He said as he thrusted his head toward the sky, yelling and crying at it. His heart was in so many pieces at what he just did that the only thing that could fix it is if he could fix what he had just done.
Suddenly a massive hand slamed into dexes back of his neck slaming his face to the ground before picking him up and turning him around a dark and menacing creature stood ther staring at him. "You'll regret this." It said to him coldly as its face became cold and angered

giphyultonsmile.gif

Before he started to squeeze dexes neck

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Well, not much actually, Just normal, teenager stuff I guess...Well until I started accidentally making illusions in my sleep if I fell asleep in class" she said before laughing a little "I scared a few normal humans doing that by accident so my parents said I could go to the school here instead" she explained as she took a bite of the muffin she had lifted "Uhm I guess Im a bit boring in that respect huh" she smiled lightly as her gazed moved off to the side "So im guessing you dont go to school or anything since. youre well pretty old....Oh! T-that dosent sound offensive does it?" she asked realising what she said as she looked back over
Ansom laughed loudly. "Yes, I am very old....and very young at the same time." He stretched before continuing. "And you're actually not boring. Trust me....if you were boring....you'd be dead." He winked and grabbed another muffin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Suddenly a massive hand slamed into dexes back of his neck slaming his face to the ground before picking him up and turning him around a dark and menacing creature stood ther staring at him. "You'll regret this." It said to him coldly as its face became cold and angered
giphyultonsmile.gif

Before he started to squeeze dexes neck

[/QUOTE]
Dex glared more than he ever had before. He no longer looked like Dex. His heart had succumbed to darkness. His eyes began sparking with dark energy. "I believe it's the other way around my dear boy..." A cold voice said before arcane flame enveloped his entire body and he thrusted a fist deep into the robot's chest, tearing at his wires and burning his circuits. "This is punishment... For trying to make me and Hina your puppets!" He yelled at the machine before he set a blast of flames out of his free hands and pushing him into a wall with it. "Hina is the only thing I will ever care about... You... Your just a petty tyrant in my eyes. But if Hina wants to serve you, I won't stop her, but if you choose to stand in my way... I'll do everything in my power to make sure you STAY out of my way..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed loudly. "Yes, I am very old....and very young at the same time." He stretched before continuing. "And you're actually not boring. Trust me....if you were boring....you'd be dead." He winked and grabbed another muffin.
"Well Its nice to know my life has been spared" she said with a small laugh "Though have you ever gotten bored?, y'know since, Im guessing that there isnt much you havent experienced already since youve been around for so long?" she asked tilting her head a little.

TheDragoon said:
Dex glared more than he ever had before. He no longer looked like Dex. His heart had succumbed to darkness. His eyes began sparking with dark energy. "I believe it's the other way around my dear boy..." A cold voice said before arcane flame enveloped his entire body and he thrusted a fist deep into the robot's chest, tearing at his wires and burning his circuits. "This is punishment... For trying to make me and Hina your puppets!" He yelled at the machine before he set a blast of flames out of his free hands and pushing him into a wall with it. "Hina is the only thing I will ever care about... You... Your just a petty tyrant in my eyes. But if Hina wants to serve you, I won't stop her, but if you choose to stand in my way... I'll do everything in my power to make sure you STAY out of my way..."
The robot just smiled as if nothing had even happened. "It's your fault, go look at your lover and see what you've done to her." He said coldly before he punched him hard sending him flying the. Floating up slowly then turning back for the tomb. "You have brought her downfall dex. Remember that." He said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The robot just smiled as if nothing had even happened. "It's your fault, go look at your lover and see what you've done to her." He said coldly before he punched him hard sending him flying the. Floating up slowly then turning back for the tomb. "You have brought her downfall dex. Remember that." He said to him

[/QUOTE]
The new Dex suddenly teleported in front of the robot and grabbed it's neck before tossing it away. "You say that like you know me... Yet the truth is, you don't know me at all..." He said with a smirk.

TheDragoon said:
The new Dex suddenly teleported in front of the robot and grabbed it's neck before tossing it away. "You say that like you know me... Yet the truth is, you don't know me at all..." He said with a smirk.
Then go look at her if you don't beleive me." He said confidently as Hina still just sat there clenching her head tighrly her eyes wide with devestation as she started to scream in pain as tears flooded out of her eyes as his words kept ringing in her head

Nonalaka said:
"Well Its nice to know my life has been spared" she said with a small laugh "Though have you ever gotten bored?, y'know since, Im guessing that there isnt much you havent experienced already since youve been around for so long?" she asked tilting her head a little.
Ansom nodded. "Oh, yes. I am bored most the time. That's why I randomly destroy things. It spices up my life." He finished his fourth muffin. "That's why I like people like you. I can enjoy new things."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Then go look at her if you don't beleive me." He said confidently as Hina still just sat there clenching her head tighrly her eyes wide with degustation as she started to scream in hirt as tears flooded out of her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed and shook his head. "If it was my fault, sorry wouldn't even satisfy her. If your saying I should die as punishment, that isn't going to help anything either. I just can't work for you. Because killing people is wrong." He said as his smirk grew. "But if she thinks I'm so terrible anyway, why would she want to love me? I didn't say I wouldn't stop loving her, I just said I can't be her boyfriend because were so different now. I fight for good, she fights for evil. And if I end up killing you, it would be my fault for killing Hina. But I do not wish to fight on your side. So what am I supposed to do when I am put on the spot? Declare neutrality. I won't fight for you, but I won't fight against you either. Besides, it's no use going back to look at her... The real Dex is gone. He was so easy to take over too... I know everything he knows... I am him, but I'm not... I guess you could say... I'm a different personality of his. Even though I would LOVE to join your side, I have bigger plans... And I'm not going to have either of you stop me." He finished before he suddenly started gathering rubble and debris into a big ball of fire. "First on the agenda! Burn Oblivion, well... Into Oblivion!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Oh, yes. I am bored most the time. That's why I randomly destroy things. It spices up my life." He finished his fourth muffin. "That's why I like people like you. I can enjoy new things."
Elaena smiled at him "Though there must things more fun than just destroying stuff all the time right?" she questioned "Is there anything else to do for fun?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled at him "Though there must things more fun than just destroying stuff all the time right?" she questioned "Is there anything else to do for fun?"
Ansom shrugged. "Yeah. I really love cars." He smiled. "I have about 40 of them. I enjoy tuning up the engine and stuff like that." He continued to think. "I used to enjoy hanging out with my daughter but we've grown rather...distant." He frowned for a second but quickly smiled again. "What do you do for fun?"

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed and shook his head. "If it was my fault, sorry wouldn't even satisfy her. If your saying I should die as punishment, that isn't going to help anything either. I just can't work for you. Because killing people is wrong." He said as his smirk grew. "But if she thinks I'm so terrible anyway, why would she want to love me? I didn't say I wouldn't stop loving her, I just said I can't be her boyfriend because were so different now. I fight for good, she fights for evil. And if I end up killing you, it would be my fault for killing Hina. But I do not wish to fight on your side. So what am I supposed to do when I am put on the spot? Declare neutrality. I won't fight for you, but I won't fight against you either. Besides, it's no use going back to look at her... The real Dex is gone. He was so easy to take over too... I know everything he knows... I am him, but I'm not... I guess you could say... I'm a different personality of his. Even though I would LOVE to join your side, I have bigger plans... And I'm not going to have either of you stop me." He finished before he suddenly started gathering rubble and debris into a big ball of fire. "First on the agenda! Burn Oblivion, well... Into Oblivion!"
"All she wanted was for you to accept what she is now, but you decided to rip her heart out and blame it on her that she is mine to command now. Gende forth you have destroyed her, she won't be the same if you leave here today and don't go to her and make up." He said as more of Hinas screams exhoed from the tomb

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Yeah. I really love cars." He smiled. "I have about 40 of them. I enjoy tuning up the engine and stuff like that." He continued to think. "I used to enjoy hanging out with my daughter but we've grown rather...distant." He frowned for a second but quickly smiled again. "What do you do for fun?"
"40 cars? you must have a pretty fancy house" she said with a nod, frowning a little when he talked of his daughter growing apart from him, finding it rather sad to think family grow apart like that...her frown fading when he asked his next question "Well Im big into art and stuff, you get loads of inspiration from dreams, and since they're the basis of my abilities and because I nap alot, my dreams fuel my drawings alot" she said with a small giggle "Oh, and I love video games as well theyre pretty fun...though travelling i think would be the most fun, seeing new places and stuff" she said smiling at the thought of it "Though ive only been a few places and never got a chance to go to anymore places...."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled, a comforting feeling spread through her when she heard him call her that, she was perfectly happy just sitting there enjoying the warmth from his hug "I-Im sorry I had to leave" she said quietly "I-Im never going away again unless you come with me....It hurts too much..."
" I-I won't let you leave without me ever again..." He said in a whisper. He then pulled away, and wiped his eyes with a smile. "I'll pack lots of fish!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"All she wanted was for you to accept what she is now, but you decided to rip her heart out and blame it on her that she is mine to command now. Gende forth you have destroyed her, she won't be the same if you leave here today and don't go to her and make up." He said as more of Hinas screams exhoed from the tomb

[/QUOTE]
Dark Dex laughed. "For the last time, I am not Dex you idiot." He said as the ball got larger and larger. The real Dex struggled to regain control of his body, wanting Hina to hold him and love him more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back