• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed "I'd be waiting forever for that." he replied shaking his head.

[/QUOTE]
"No you really wouldn't, whenever dad decides to come home then we will have mom come down and then we will have one" she says

Mayyflower said:
"No you really wouldn't, whenever dad decides to come home then we will have mom come down and then we will have one" she says
Len frowned "Dad seems to have gone off the radar, i have to idea where he ended up." he said softly as he folded his arms with a worried look on his face.

TheDragoon said:
Dex hugged her back tightly, crying tears of joy to be reunited with his lost love, until the bot mentioned that she wouldn't live long, protecting Hina from the carcass that the bot it threw at him. "I... I won't let you take Hina from me!" He growled, his arcane flame glowing brighter and dramatically increasing. It was obviously the wrong time to make Dex angry right now.
"Don't try it dex, you kill me you kill her." He said as he waved his busted arm at them

COMICS ARMS CHOP CHOP — Actually…

Knowing he would stand down now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Actualy Its only because some one had destroyed heaven and hell." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at her not exactly knowing what she meant by that. did she mean she stayed away because heaven was destroyed? euloria shook her head "Whatever, this all ends now, im taking Ariel and bringing her home" she said as Ariel got the strength to move to the edge of the forcefield to see what was going on, praying that her mother and father would be alright.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria stared at her not exactly knowing what she meant by that. did she mean she stayed away because heaven was destroyed? euloria shook her head "Whatever, this all ends now, im taking Ariel and bringing her home" she said as Ariel got the strength to move to the edge of the forcefield to see what was going on, praying that her mother and father would be alright.
She just smiled. "Over my dead body." She said to euloria while daniel was a ways away in the camp destroying practiacly every thing in a matter of seconds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled "So, does cooking this takes awhile?" he asked as he rested his hands over her stomach and continued watching "Isn't curry just like a stew with a bunch of spices?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "No, it wont take long, im pretty much almost done" she said with a smile as she began finshing up.

TheDragoon said:
Dex looked to Hina. "Is this true?" He asked with a scared look in his eyes.
Hina looked away but noddes to him before she pushed her head into his chest and whimpered. "I'm not human any more." She whispered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not hungry." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah. okay''

*She said before she snuggled back with Shira*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just smiled. "Over my dead body." She said to euloria while daniel was a ways away in the camp destroying practiacly every thing in a matter of seconds

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing is easy with you is it" she growled "So be it then" she said as the other dragons tried to break down the forcefield.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "No, it wont take long, im pretty much almost done" she said with a smile as she began finshing up.
Roland chuckled as his chin shook with her head "Oh? so you can work while being hugged?" he asked teasingly as he pressed against her back alittle before kissing the top of her head.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo nods. "Yep" he says "I like all the other books but not this one" he says looking back up at autumn
...☁︎Autumn nodded before speaking again, now leaning back on the palms of her hands☁︎...

"Wasn't what you expected?"

Nonalaka said:
"Nothing is easy with you is it" she growled "So be it then" she said as the other dragons tried to break down the forcefield.
She just laughed as they tried to destroy the feild. "To get to the feild you'll have to go through me." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and pushed yuki into the couch and layed ontop of her. "Hey we should go on a date again." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''sure. we could do that''

*She said as she blushed but smiled up at Shira*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled as his chin shook with her head "Oh? so you can work while being hugged?" he asked teasingly as he pressed against her back alittle before kissing the top of her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly in response "I have everything I need infront of me so yes~ unless of course you begin to distract me too much"

TheDragoon said:
Axel made his way into the stands and hugged her when he came by. "How's it going Tori?" He asked her softly.
Kotori hugged him back and smiled. "I heard a motorcycle's engine going and I wanted to see who was driving and I saw you" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned "Dad seems to have gone off the radar, i have to idea where he ended up." he said softly as he folded his arms with a worried look on his face.

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean off the radar?" She asks worriedly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just laughed as they tried to destroy the feild. "To get to the feild you'll have to go through me." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, I kinda figured, I guess ill just have to do that then" she said as she swiped at her with her claws.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly in response "I have everything I need infront of me so yes~ unless of course you begin to distract me too much"
Roland chuckled at what she said "So, what would fall under distracting you too much? Hmm Dakota?" he asked playfully as he looked down at the curry.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina looked away but noddes to him before she pushed her head into his chest and whimpered. "I'm not human any more." She whispered

[/QUOTE]
Dex glared at the bot angrily. Sure he was glad Hina was back, but he brought her back without his or her consent. Not only that, he was going to kill HIS Hina once again as seperate them once more. "I won't let you take Hina from me though... Hina is everything to me, be she human, robot, zombie, anything! She will always be Hina, so I'll protect her till the very end! Besides, I don't need to kill you..." He said. "All I need to do is keep Hina out of danger... Even if it means putting life on the line, that or even my existence." He finished, still standing in the bots way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back