• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria pointed toward the altar, causing some dragons to go to the altar surrounding the forcefield around ariel trying to keep Angels away from it as well the rest trying to take out as many targets as they could.
The Angels quickly fought back including Aries grand mother as she tried to remove the dragons from the source feild

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The Angels quickly fought back including Aries grand mother as she tried to remove the dragons from the source feild

[/QUOTE]
Seeing Ariels grandmother Euloria gritted her teeth in annoyance and frustration "Oh no you dont'" she mumbled, Groups of dragons made there way around attacking as they began destroying the camp. Suddenly Euloria's body went limp as her eyes glowed brightly as she moved her conciousness into the body of one of the dragons guarding the forcefield as she began to fight Ariel's grandmother away from the forcefield, controlling the dragons body.

Mayyflower said:
"The cover looked good and it's about these angels and there running away from a scientist" he says looking down at the book
...☁︎Autumns ears perked at the sound of angels and scientists, though the book sounded oddly familiar. As she thought it over, she realized she had already read the series but as a comic book instead and she had liked it enough. Autumn soon spoke as she looked back at Kyo☁︎...

"I've read that book before, but in comic form. The main character is Maximum Ride, right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumns ears perked at the sound of angels and scientists, though the book sounded oddly familiar. As she thought it over, she realized she had already read the series but as a comic book instead and she had liked it enough. Autumn soon spoke as she looked back at Kyo☁︎...
"I've read that book before, but in comic form. The main character is Maximum Ride, right?"
Kyo nods. "Yep" he says "I like all the other books but not this one" he says looking back up at autumn

Nonalaka said:
Seeing Ariels grandmother Euloria gritted her teeth in annoyance and frustration "Oh no you dont'" she mumbled, Groups of dragons made there way around attacking as they began destroying the camp. Suddenly Euloria's body went limp as her eyes glowed brightly as she moved her conciousness into the body of one of the dragons guarding the forcefield as she began to fight Ariel's grandmother away from the forcefield, controlling the dragons body.
Daniel held close to euloria as he flew her body to a safe area then layed her down before launching back to the fight his body growing massive and changing to his dragon form except he stood at over 500 stories tall just on all fours and went to destroy the camp as ariels grandmother just smiled at euloria. "Hello my daughter in law." She said before a golden glowing sword appeared in her hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel held close to euloria as he flew her body to a safe area then layed her down before launching back to the fight his body growing massive and changing to his dragon form except he stood at over 500 stories tall just on all fours and went to destroy the camp as ariels grandmother just smiled at euloria. "Hello my daughter in law." She said before a golden glowing sword appeared in her hand

[/QUOTE]
Euloria glared at her as a low growl could be heard she said as she took a step towards her standing up tall. "You will leave my family alone" a voice echoed out.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko eventually made the decision to go out for a walk, even just a short one to not feel so bothered by the memories associated with her home, It was just reminding her fonder memories that she missed, sighing a little and moving herself off the couch, she pulled on her jacket and her and headed towards the door, opening it and making her way outside.
Madoka quietly leaped through the air, whimpering. He didn't believe that he'd find Moriko there this time, but still he made his way to her home. As he landed in front of her home, he scratched the back of his head. "Why am I doing this...I know she isn't going to b-"

Madoka's words were cut off as he bumped into Moriko as he walked up to her door. He fell backwards, but managed to keep his balance, landing on all fours. He whined and rubbed his face, obscuring his view of the person he was talking to. "Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there..."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria glared at her as a low growl could be heard she said as she took a step towards her standing up tall. "You will leave my family alone" a voice echoed out.
"Ohhh now I can't leave my family alone." She said before she swiped her blade barely cutting eulorias cheek

Mayyflower said:
"Instead of giving attitude to her, ask for a family meeting" she says bluntly
Len sighed "I'd be waiting forever for that." he replied shaking his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just hope nothing happens between those two." Shira said not wanting her daughter to go through another heartbreak

[/QUOTE]
''il make sure Neo doesnt fall out of place. besides i did just find her diary which had a love confession thing for Mitsu so...im sure she wont betray her''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira noticed Asuka's cheeks brighten, which in turn caused a small smile to appear on his face. He spoke as he moved his hands to her backside and squeezed slightly♅...
“ Oh, Suki-chan~ Thinking of something dirty, are we?~ Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka jumped slightly and let out a small squeak as he grabbed her behind, her cheeks warming even further. Because of utter embarrassment, her form changed. Her already short pink hair, getting shorter and turning a dark blue color with a bow on the side of her head, her bangs also growing longer and a little uneven. The only reason her mind even went to that was because they had walked in on such a romantic and intimate scene. If they hadn't of just walked in, she probably would have mentioned food instead. Food was always on her mind. Asuka soon started rambling, trying to come up with an excuse, but stopping half way once she knew it was useless❦...

"W-What are you talking about? I-I wasn't... I-I would n-never... Okay, it not my fault I thought about it! It was just right in front of me moments ago and it was really awkward and and I don't know! I'll just be quiet..."

tumblr_n1swgd82c81tuqi0mo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Akiba looked back at her, a hurt look in his eyes. This was the first time he had been this emotionally hurt. "What do you mean...?" He asked, not knowing what over exaggerating means.
''it means your over reacting the situation. you didnt kill me, though our date was ruined because of a dimensional. do you expect me to hate you?''

*She said as she looked at Akiba. She thought she'd not go out anymore. She honestly couldnt deal with this anymore*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il make sure Neo doesnt fall out of place. besides i did just find her diary which had a love confession thing for Mitsu so...im sure she wont betray her''
"Good." Shira said before she smiled at yuki and plased a hand on her cheek

Daniel reaving]Dex was thrown onto the floor infront of the tomb stone of Hina at the feet of a old robot as it stared down at him. "Welcome........dex." It said as it looked down at him the broken look on his face puting fear into dex [IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-74ng1WrXcxs/VL1cHwoZiNI/AAAAAAAC2tk/Zn3Vn7o1krc/s1600/giphyultronnn.gif[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]
Dex was surprised by the sudden change in scenery. He had been walking in park earlier, now he was here. "W-Who are you?" He asked with a touch of fear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." Shira said before she smiled at yuki and plased a hand on her cheek

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki looked around for a bit and then soon smiled back at Shira and kissed her again*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well if thats the case I'll just make sure not to wear white or any colours its hard to get stains out of when im at the shop, I dont like having to reject hugs, its awful"
Roland chuckled and smiled as he rested his head on hers "Yeah, though i'm sure i could get the stain out if i needed to, but i'd still feel bad about staining something..." he said as he started to ramble on about how to remove any stain.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it means your over reacting the situation. you didnt kill me, though our date was ruined because of a dimensional. do you expect me to hate you?''
*She said as she looked at Akiba. She thought she'd not go out anymore. She honestly couldnt deal with this anymore*
Akiba didn't know what to think anymore. What was right? What was wrong? He was so confused. What was it that Natsume wanted from him? He sighed. "I'm... Just going back to my room..." He said as he left the room, disappointed with himself.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori watched him do his laps before he noticed her, she smiled and waved back when he waved at her
Axel made his way into the stands and hugged her when he came by. "How's it going Tori?" He asked her softly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka quietly leaped through the air, whimpering. He didn't believe that he'd find Moriko there this time, but still he made his way to her home. As he landed in front of her home, he scratched the back of his head. "Why am I doing this...I know she isn't going to b-"
Madoka's words were cut off as he bumped into Moriko as he walked up to her door. He fell backwards, but managed to keep his balance, landing on all fours. He whined and rubbed his face, obscuring his view of the person he was talking to. "Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there..."

[/QUOTE]
Moriko stumbled a little bit but caught herself, Instead of speaking she just froze, she recognised the voice that spoke to her right away, staring at the person she had bumped into "M-Madoka?" was about the only thing she managed to stammer out as her mind was cycling through a handful of different emotions, looking him up and down making sure she wasnt just hallucinating or something but she wasnt, that had to be him, she couldnt be wrong about such a thing.

TheDragoon said:
Dex was surprised by the sudden change in scenery. He had been walking in park earlier, now he was here. "W-Who are you?" He asked with a touch of fear.
"I'm the one that brought you back." He said coldly to him as he walked around him slowly. "I also brought a certain some one you died for back." He said to him

TheDragoon said:
Akiba didn't know what to think anymore. What was right? What was wrong? He was so confused. What was it that Natsume wanted from him? He sighed. "I'm... Just going back to my room..." He said as he left the room, disappointed with himself.
*Natsume sighed before she jumped off the bed. She soon walked to the garden and examined it. She was slightly heart broken but the garden seemed to keep her mind off Akiba*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki looked around for a bit and then soon smiled back at Shira and kissed her again*
Shira gladly kissed her back lovingly as she closed her eyes and brough her other hand to yukis cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back