• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey went wide eyed and ran over "are you ok?!" she asked him
Ken slowly got up, wobbling a bit. "Yeah, just a little shaken up I guess." He said with a reassuring smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume sighed as he started to leave*
''your over exaggerating...''
Akiba looked back at her, a hurt look in his eyes. This was the first time he had been this emotionally hurt. "What do you mean...?" He asked, not knowing what over exaggerating means.

Roman said:
Han finished cooking in a mere hour, bringing a buffet of different treats and sweets for Mari to choose from. "Here you are. Promise me one thing before you eat though."
Mari's mouth watered so much, that she almost didn't hear him ask to keep a promise. "Yes daddy?" She asked, anxious to get started eating.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria frowned at him, wondering why he never told her that, did he think she would leave if she knew? of course she wouldnt leave, she still couldnt really find any words to respond with as she processed what had been said.
"Your husband has already destroyed two dimensions." She said to euloria

Mayyflower said:
(I'll just have kotori hang out around the stadium)
((Ok))

Axel rode his speed cycle around the stadium at top speeds, not losing that much momentum on the turns either.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn tilted her head as she looked at him before looking at the book. She had no clue what it was about and was a little curious, so she asked☁︎...
"What's it about? And why'd you get it if it isn't good?"
"The cover looked good and it's about these angels and there running away from a scientist" he says looking down at the book

TheDragoon said:
((Ok))
Axel rode his speed cycle around the stadium at top speeds, not losing that much momentum on the turns either.
Kotori was in a field next to the stadium, she looked over at the stadium. "I wonder who could be in there" she asked hers of before getting up and warping to the stands and sat down and seeing axel. "Well what do you know it's axel" she says watching him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your husband has already destroyed two dimensions." She said to euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared back at him, looking hurt that she wasnt told "W-Why wasnt I told any of this?" she said before sighing a bit, wondering what else had kept from her.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori was in a field next to the stadium, she looked over at the stadium. "I wonder who could be in there" she asked hers of before getting up and warping to the stands and sat down and seeing axel. "Well what do you know it's axel" she says watching him
Axel skidded his cycle to a stop after he had done 1000 laps, tacking off his helmet and wiping some sweat off his forehead. He looked to the stands, smiling and waving when he saw Kotori.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria stared back at him, looking hurt that she wasnt told "W-Why wasnt I told any of this?" she said before sighing a bit, wondering what else had kept from her.
"I-it happened while I was gone." He said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled slightly and replied as he lowered his hands and placed them onto Asuka's waist♅...
“ Ah, okay~ So.. uh.. what do you wanna do?~ ”

------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and noticed Lumina's blush, causing him to recalling the previous events. He blushed lightly and looked around the area as he spokeΨ...

“ It looks like we'll need to work on that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦The first thing that popped into her mind made her cheeks warm and Asuka shook her head, soon putting her hands on her cheeks in attempt to hide it. She soon spoke as her mind drifted towards something more relaxed rather than... intimate❦...

"I'm still tired, so probably just laying down. Or we can walk around if you want, I'm okay with anything."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-it happened while I was gone." He said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh" She said quietly, so thats why he left, she never bothered to ask where he went she supposed..but he still could have explianed...she just stood there, not knowing what else to say "W-Why didnt you just tell me what had happened?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦The first thing that popped into her mind made her cheeks warm and Asuka shook her head, soon putting her hands on her cheeks in attempt to hide it. She soon spoke as her mind drifted towards something more relaxed rather than... intimate❦...
"I'm still tired, so probably just laying down. Or we can walk around if you want, I'm okay with anything."
...♅Akira noticed Asuka's cheeks brighten, which in turn caused a small smile to appear on his face. He spoke as he moved his hands to her backside and squeezed slightly♅...

“ Oh, Suki-chan~ Thinking of something dirty, are we?~ Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh" She said quietly, so thats why he left, she never bothered to ask where he went she supposed..but he still could have explianed...she just stood there, not knowing what else to say "W-Why didnt you just tell me what had happened?"
"Because it was a nightmare." He said softly to her as the bloody waste he created flashed in his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because it was a nightmare." He said softly to her as the bloody waste he created flashed in his head

[/QUOTE]
Euloria slowly nodded "A-Alright" she said quietly, she didnt really know what to do now. she still just occasionally looked around at all of them, she was now conflicted on if she should let Daniels mother 'help' Ariel or not, It meant she wouldnt destroy anything and it would keep Ariel safe, yes, but she looked to be in pain from the ritual too and she didnt know the side effects from all this. she was torn and confused now, she just wanted what was best for her family...

Nonalaka said:
Euloria slowly nodded "A-Alright" she said quietly, she didnt really know what to do now. she still just occasionally looked around at all of them, she was now conflicted on if she should let Daniels mother 'help' Ariel or not, It meant she wouldnt destroy anything and it would keep Ariel safe, yes, but she looked to be in pain from the ritual too and she didnt know the side effects from all this. she was torn and confused now, she just wanted what was best for her family...
"If you force your daufhter to stop this she will be hunted for the rest of her life like her father. If she does do this she will be free........ But you won't see her ever again." She said with an evil smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana turned around and smiled immediately then hugged ramona tightly burried her face into her shoulder and smiling before whimpering a little but hiding it. She felt that if she told ramona that she failed she would be disgraced by her so she didn't say anything

[/QUOTE]
Ramona giggled a little, "Well it's good to see you too." She said, as she gently hugged Lana back. "Is everything OK? You seem to be hugging me... Very tightly."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you force your daufhter to stop this she will be hunted for the rest of her life like her father. If she does do this she will be free........ But you won't see her ever again." She said with an evil smile

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at her "W-What? Why?!" she said frowning, even more torn...she couldnt possibly face giving up her daughter but....shed be safer that way....her thoughts going back and forth, completely conflicted.

Dex was thrown onto the floor infront of the tomb stone of Hina at the feet of a old robot as it stared down at him. "Welcome........dex." It said as it looked down at him the broken look on his face puting fear into dex

giphyultronnn.gif

@TheDragoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ramona giggled a little, "Well it's good to see you too." She said, as she gently hugged Lana back. "Is everything OK? You seem to be hugging me... Very tightly."
"Nothing." Lana said softly before hugginf Her even tighter

Nonalaka said:
Euloria stared at her "W-What? Why?!" she said frowning, even more torn...she couldnt possibly face giving up her daughter but....shed be safer that way....her thoughts going back and forth, completely conflicted.
"Because you will be dead." She said evily to them as all the angels readied there arms

TheDragoon said:
Axel skidded his cycle to a stop after he had done 1000 laps, tacking off his helmet and wiping some sweat off his forehead. He looked to the stands, smiling and waving when he saw Kotori.
Kotori watched him do his laps before he noticed her, she smiled and waved back when he waved at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because you will be dead." She said evily to them as all the angels readied there arms

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at her, her eyes glowing as the dragons she had called readied themselves.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria stared at her, her eyes glowing as the dragons she had called readied themselves.
She just smiled before the Angels charged looking to kill euloria and daniel making daniel grab euloria and launch into the air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just smiled before the Angels charged looking to kill euloria and daniel making daniel grab euloria and launch into the air

[/QUOTE]
Euloria pointed toward the altar, causing some dragons to go to the altar surrounding the forcefield around ariel trying to keep Angels away from it as well the rest trying to take out as many targets as they could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back