• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smirked over at her "I don't know, your beauty could snap me out of anything~" he said playfully as he walked over to the table and watched her gather what she need.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly as she began cooking "If food, which is a basic need cant snap you out of working I dont think I could either"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Yes, not many people have." He tilted his head. "So...Illusions, huh?" He nodded. "I love illusions. They're so simple yet so devastating." He finished the muffin and looked at Elaena. "What did you do before coming to the school?"
Elaena nodded "Well, not much actually, Just normal, teenager stuff I guess...Well until I started accidentally making illusions in my sleep if I fell asleep in class" she said before laughing a little "I scared a few normal humans doing that by accident so my parents said I could go to the school here instead" she explained as she took a bite of the muffin she had lifted "Uhm I guess Im a bit boring in that respect huh" she smiled lightly as her gazed moved off to the side "So im guessing you dont go to school or anything since. youre well pretty old....Oh! T-that dosent sound offensive does it?" she asked realising what she said as she looked back over

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Your being mean for no reason" she mumbled, then frowned. "I remember going to sleep" she says
Len takes a deep breath then walked over to the couch and sat don't "Oh i do have a reason, but you can't remember." he huffed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was thinking the beach maybe?" He said looking tovher for aproval

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "alright then we will go to the beach" she say's.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len takes a deep breath then walked over to the couch and sat don't "Oh i do have a reason, but you can't remember." he huffed.

[/QUOTE]
"Then what's your reason?" She asks crossing her arms

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she began cooking "If food, which is a basic need cant snap you out of working I dont think I could either"
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Oh? and with my priorities you think i wouldn't stop for you?" he asked playfully as he rested his arm on the table then rested his head on his hand "I mean i would do anything for you."

Mayyflower said:
"Then what's your reason?" She asks crossing her arms
Len frowned at her "Oh, you know, actually, no, you don't anymore, but anyways, you tried helping something take moms soul." he said crossing his arms.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Oh? and with my priorities you think i wouldn't stop for you?" he asked playfully as he rested his arm on the table then rested his head on his hand "I mean i would do anything for you."

[/QUOTE]
"I know, I know" she said with a smile "And likewise, I would do anything for you~, but I didn't mean you wouldn't stop I meant you might not notice my presence in there in the first place if you're really in the zone of what you are doing, Id have to tap you on the shoulder or something...If that makes sense that is...I might be just rambling nonsense now" she laughed lightly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head and continued to clean her glasses as she spoke, soon finishing as she put the cloth away and put her glasses back on❦...
"It was bound to happen sooner or later. I hope that never happens again... I should've stayed outside..."
...♅Akira nodded in agreement and spoke as he looked at Asuka and saw her glasses♅...

“ Oh, those for decoration?~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"I know, I know" she said with a smile "And likewise, I would do anything for you~, but I didn't mean you wouldn't stop I meant you might not notice my presence in there in the first place if you're really in the zone of what you are doing, Id have to tap you on the shoulder or something...If that makes sense that is...I might be just rambling nonsense now" she laughed lightly
Roland chuckles then got up and walked over to Dakota, hugging her from behind "Yeah, but the second you you make me aware i might just hug you, greasy or not." He said said as he watched her cook "Plus, you're my peace, so i might be able to tell your there~" he teased.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned at her "Oh, you know, actually, no, you don't anymore, but anyways, you tried helping something take moms soul." he said crossing his arms.

[/QUOTE]
"Then why are you cussing at mom when you should be cussing at me" she asks crossing her arms

LunaCrosby said:
"well you need to change back, this isnt you..." he said
Harper frowned. "Tell me you didn't.." She muttered

"This is my inner side the side I hid for so many years" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Then why are you cussing at mom when you should be cussing at me" she asks crossing her arms
Len sighed then shook his head "Because, she still hides away up there." he said bluntly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then shook his head "Because, she still hides away up there." he said bluntly.

[/QUOTE]
"Cause your being disrespectful" she huffs

TheDragoon said:
Mari now went to the table to wait patiently for Han to finish cooking.
Han finished cooking in a mere hour, bringing a buffet of different treats and sweets for Mari to choose from. "Here you are. Promise me one thing before you eat though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana aighed softly as she walked through a park her sword sheathed at her hip a small frown on her face. "I haven't seen ramona in a while." She said quietly to her self

[/QUOTE]
Ramona tapped Lana on the shoulder, "You called? If you ever wanna see me just say so... In fact I was looking for you too." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, I'm a junior." Yumi stated as she looked around the courtyard, seeing a few students here and there, but not very many. "Yeah, you're right. I've never really seen the principal of the school, but they must be laid back or something. I'm not really sure."
Akane nodded in agreement, "Yes... They must be. Now that I think about it, I've never heard anything about a principal... Then again, I've only been here for a few weeks."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded in agreement and spoke as he looked at Asuka and saw her glasses♅...
“ Oh, those for decoration?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head once more before she spoke❦...

"Huh? Oh, no there real. Everything that's a little ways away from me is blurry, I can't see without them."

Mayyflower said:
"Oh it's fine, and I'm Kyo, nice to meet you autumn" he says before sitting up and smiling
...☁︎Autumn smiled back and taking a seat next to Kyo before speaking☁︎...

"Nice to meet you too. So is that book any good?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head once more before she spoke❦...
"Huh? Oh, no there real. Everything that's a little ways away from me is blurry, I can't see without them."
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying , raising one of his fingers to point towards the ceiling♅...

“ Huh, how peculiar. Is it only affecting this form? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back