• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((nope i mustve missed it :'I))
"Of course I understand that, except I know that he doesnt want to destroy anything!" she said shaking her head "The only difference is that I am willing to try my best to see if there is anyway to help him to make it so he wont have to destroy anything without hurting him!" she said as she glared at her "And if you ever had any heart in you you would have tried to help him as a child, instead of letting people cast your own son off and you wouldn't be hurting his child like this" she said as her gaze moved to Ariel laying there but beginning to move a bit "If you couldn't care less about your son, then why do you want your granddaughter, what business do you have taking her from us."
"You don't get it, I tried to help him and he refused and now I'm trying to help my grandchild and she didn't refuse. My.... Son already got help stoping him from destroying every thing, and it was at the cost of three of his friends lives, I don't think you want to do that. But if you want your daughter to grow up to be like him then fine." She said coldly as Angels surrounded them

Roman said:
Ramona tapped Lana on the shoulder, "You called? If you ever wanna see me just say so... In fact I was looking for you too." She said.
Lana turned around and smiled immediately then hugged ramona tightly burried her face into her shoulder and smiling before whimpering a little but hiding it. She felt that if she told ramona that she failed she would be disgraced by her so she didn't say anything

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the ground and replied to Asuka as his confused expression remained♅...
“ Yeah~ I never thought he'd actually do
it, though.. ”

ezgif-2605162806.gif

-------------------------

...ΨKenji left the house and looked around for a short while. He soon caught sight of Lumina sitting on the grass, and spoke as he began walking towards herΨ...

“ Lumi-chan, are you okay? ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had finally gotten her nerves to calm down, and was just looking out at the scenery, almost like her mind was lost in its own little world. So it was a slight surprise to her to hear footsteps and Kenji's voice coming up behind her. Her eyes widened and her blush came back a bit, hearing Kenji's voice brought back the feelings of the things they had been doing, and once again from the embarrassing thoughts plus being startled Lumina poofed from where she was sitting, landing a few yards away. She blinked as she landed, confused once more about the fact that she teleported. She didn't think on that long, her thoughts shifting back to Kenji. Lumina turned her head to look at him, not getting up off the grass. She spoke, a nervous smile on her face♤...

"H-hey, Kenji..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "Because there's more questions than answers in our family."

[/QUOTE]
"Instead of giving attitude to her, ask for a family meeting" she says bluntly

TheDragoon said:
Akiba frowned even more. "There's no way you'll like me again after this... I should probably get used to being alone." He said in defeat. He then got up and started to leave the room.
*Natsume sighed as he started to leave*

''your over exaggerating...''

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn smiled back and taking a seat next to Kyo before speaking☁︎...
"Nice to meet you too. So is that book any good?"
Kyo shook his head "not really" he says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, ya need one. you havent bathed at all today. nor yesterday. nor the day before''
*She said as she picked up Mika and carried her upstairs so she could bathe Mika*
Mika nodded before resting her head on neos shoulder and wraping her arms around neos neck lovingly. "Yes mama." She said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko beamed at the girl before beginning to take out the necessary grass that was tangled in her locks and attempted to fix her hair, but just put it in two pigtails instead. She'd fix it when she got home, so it was no biggy✿...
"That helped a lot~ Thank you!"
...۞Yumi watched quietly as Kioko fixed her, holding out her phone for her to use. She smiled a bit, glad she could be of some help. When Kioko was done, she took back her phone, checking it for any messages before putting it away. The only person that would really message her anyways would be her sister, but given the time of day, she'd probably be asleep still. Maybe she should message Kanon so she didn't worry about her being gone when she woke up... oh well, she could deal with that when the time came. For now, Yumi just looked at Kioko۞...

"Yeah, of course. Are you sure you're okay? That was a pretty nasty tumble..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika nodded before resting her head on neos shoulder and wraping her arms around neos neck lovingly. "Yes mama." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Neo just smiled as she carried Mika up the stairs*

*Yuki just watched in surprise*

''wow....Neo actually looks like a great parent...or at least care taker''

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement, "Yes... They must be. Now that I think about it, I've never heard anything about a principal... Then again, I've only been here for a few weeks."
Yumi giggled, "Well that's okay. I've been here a few months and there's never been any type of announcement from the principal or anything. Sometimes I just think he doesn't really exist and it's just a school run by students, but that sounds ridiculous." She stated as she tilted her head a bit, smiling.

tumblr_mpbcosxvd81rxaojso1_500.gif

"What brings you to the school, actually? Were you just curious about it or something?" Yumi asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Neo just smiled as she carried Mika up the stairs*

*Yuki just watched in surprise*

''wow....Neo actually looks like a great parent...or at least care taker''
Shira noddes as she sat up and watched as well. "Yeah she does, I'm suprised at that." She said to yuki

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had finally gotten her nerves to calm down, and was just looking out at the scenery, almost like her mind was lost in its own little world. So it was a slight surprise to her to hear footsteps and Kenji's voice coming up behind her. Her eyes widened and her blush came back a bit, hearing Kenji's voice brought back the feelings of the things they had been doing, and once again from the embarrassing thoughts plus being startled Lumina poofed from where she was sitting, landing a few yards away. She blinked as she landed, confused once more about the fact that she teleported. She didn't think on that long, her thoughts shifting back to Kenji. Lumina turned her head to look at him, not getting up off the grass. She spoke, a nervous smile on her face♤...
"H-hey, Kenji..."
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina vanished, his irises soon trailing over to where Lumina now sat. He spoke as he walked over and took a seat infront of her Ψ...

“ Teleportation, that's new~ I'm guessing you'd been training when I was gone?~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira noddes as she sat up and watched as well. "Yeah she does, I'm suprised at that." She said to yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon smiled at Shira*

''Mitsu chose correctly''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-your welcome...sorry about my horns...''
*Levya said as she looked down a little*
...◇Vanille shook her head, looking down at Levya◇...

"No, it's okay, really. I just wasn't paying attention, that's all. Besides, you healed me, so that's the good part."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckles then got up and walked over to Dakota, hugging her from behind "Yeah, but the second you you make me aware i might just hug you, greasy or not." He said said as he watched her cook "Plus, you're my peace, so i might be able to tell your there~" he teased.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Well if thats the case I'll just make sure not to wear white or any colours its hard to get stains out of when im at the shop, I dont like having to reject hugs, its awful"

-------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You don't get it, I tried to help him and he refused and now I'm trying to help my grandchild and she didn't refuse. My.... Son already got help stoping him from destroying every thing, and it was at the cost of three of his friends lives, I don't think you want to do that. But if you want your daughter to grow up to be like him then fine." She said coldly as Angels surrounded them

[/QUOTE]
Euloria bit her lip not knowing what to say as she glanced at Ariel then turning her head to look at Daniel, he hadnt told her that before... Ariel began to flinch as she began to wake up and look at everyone but saying nothing.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille shook her head, looking down at Levya◇...
"No, it's okay, really. I just wasn't paying attention, that's all. Besides, you healed me, so that's the good part."
*Levya soon looked up at Vanille and smiled*

''a-alright''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as Lumina vanished, his irises soon trailing over to where Lumina now sat. He spoke as he walked over and took a seat infront of her Ψ...
“ Teleportation, that's new~ I'm guessing you'd been training when I was gone?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina watched as Kenji made his way over to her and took a seat in front of her, giving a sheepish smile. The blush didn't seem to go away now that Kenji was back near her. The base of her wings still seemed to tingle whenever she thought about him or that stuff♤...

"I did train, yeah, but this teleportation thing is new. I could never do it before. And now I'm only doing it on accident."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying , raising one of his fingers to point towards the ceiling♅...
“ Huh, how peculiar. Is it only affecting this form? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at where he was pointing at the ceiling before her gaze dropped back towards Akira. She didn't really understand why he was pointing at the ceiling, it confused her really❦...

"Yeah, I don't mind it really. I could change to something else, but I've gotten use to this form."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well if thats the case I'll just make sure not to wear white or any colours its hard to get stains out of when im at the shop, I dont like having to reject hugs, its awful"
-------------------

Euloria bit her lip not knowing what to say as she glanced at Ariel then turning her head to look at Daniel, he hadnt told her that before... Ariel began to flinch as she began to wake up and look at everyone but saying nothing.
Daniel just stoodnthere staring down his mother with an uneasy look knowing euloria was staring at him at what she had said.

"That's right euloria.... Your husband is here only because three of his friends lost there lives to keep him from trancending

Mayyflower said:
Kyo shook his head "not really" he says
...☁︎Autumn tilted her head as she looked at him before looking at the book. She had no clue what it was about and was a little curious, so she asked☁︎...

"What's it about? And why'd you get it if it isn't good?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at where he was pointing at the ceiling before her gaze dropped back towards Akira. She didn't really understand why he was pointing at the ceiling, it confused her really❦...
"Yeah, I don't mind it really. I could change to something else, but I've gotten use to this form."
...♅Akira smiled slightly and replied as he lowered his hands and placed them onto Asuka's waist♅...

“ Ah, okay~ So.. uh.. what do you wanna do?~ ”

------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina watched as Kenji made his way over to her and took a seat in front of her, giving a sheepish smile. The blush didn't seem to go away now that Kenji was back near her. The base of her wings still seemed to tingle whenever she thought about him or that stuff♤...
"I did train, yeah, but this teleportation thing is new. I could never do it before. And now I'm only doing it on accident."
...ΨKenji smiled and noticed Lumina's blush, causing him to recalling the previous events. He blushed lightly and looked around the area as he spokeΨ...

“ It looks like we'll need to work on that~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel just stoodnthere staring down his mother with an uneasy look knowing euloria was staring at him at what she had said.
"That's right euloria.... Your husband is here only because three of his friends lost there lives to keep him from trancending

[/QUOTE]
Euloria frowned at him, wondering why he never told her that, did he think she would leave if she knew? of course she wouldnt leave, she still couldnt really find any words to respond with as she processed what had been said.

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi watched quietly as Kioko fixed her, holding out her phone for her to use. She smiled a bit, glad she could be of some help. When Kioko was done, she took back her phone, checking it for any messages before putting it away. The only person that would really message her anyways would be her sister, but given the time of day, she'd probably be asleep still. Maybe she should message Kanon so she didn't worry about her being gone when she woke up... oh well, she could deal with that when the time came. For now, Yumi just looked at Kioko۞...
"Yeah, of course. Are you sure you're okay? That was a pretty nasty tumble..."
...✿Kioko watched as she put away her phone before getting up from the ground. It was beginning to get uncomfortable from kneeling and she was sure her legs were dirty and had indents from the gras. As she stood up, she brushed off the grass that was on her legs before taking a seat next to Yumi. Hopefully, she didn't mind that Kioko was sitting next to her. Though she wouldn't be exactly sure as to why she would mind, but whatever. She looked at Yumi and smiled as she spoke✿...

"Positive. I was lucky it was only the grass and not solid pavement, I'd be bleeding at that point."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back