• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko petted his head as he rested it on her lap "Im glad too" she said softly "And Its okay you dont need to say sorry, Im just happy youre here and youre safe so I dont have to worry anymore..." she smiled down at him
Madoka looked up at her, and quickly moved to lick her cheek before smiling at her."Im so happy to be with you again..." He said, and then kissed Moriko softly, and hugged her, with his tail wrapping around her waist.

LunaCrosby said:
"if you say so" she said and looked at her hand's.
"A-are you going to do it...or not?" Leon asked, looking back towards her for a moment, before turning away again, hoping his blush hadn't gotten any worse.

Nanne said:
As Kanae was being taken to the room she fainted die to the shock and stress. They laid her down on the bed and asked for Diablo to wait while they checked her.
Diablo waited patiently outside in the lobby, begging for her to be ok. He hoped more than anything that she stayed alive, and she wasn't going to make it, he would take her place. He wanted her to be alive... To be with him... To be together.

TheDragoon said:
Axel pushed to the point where the kiss got really deep, drowning all outside noise, just the sound of them kissing was all he heard. He began trailing down from her lips to her neck.
Kotori blushed and returned the deep kiss before his started kissing her neck, before she knew it her head was tilted to the side, the blush on her cheeks got darker.

LunaCrosby said:
"oh yeah heh, ok what's your favorite thing to do?" she ask's.
((...? I guess Kelsey isn't making anymore moves on him... >.<))

Ken shrugged. "I dunno... I guess hang out with friends... For some reason I find it more fun to hang out with you though... I wonder why?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed and returned the deep kiss before his started kissing her neck, before she knew it her head was tilted to the side, the blush on her cheeks got darker.
Axel pulled away, gasping for breath, his eyes serious. "I... I want you." He said, hoping she knew what he meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((ok :'D))
Kairassi sat on a bench in the park humming lightly to herself and kicking her legs a little as she happily was watching the ripples of the pond.
*A little girl soon walked by. Alone. She looked like she was 9 or something. She soon started to see people running away from a certain direction. She went behind a tree and saw a dimensional chasing after the people. She soon got out a machete and jumped, soon landing on the dimensional's back and slicing its throat*

*She soon got off the dimensional's back and watched it burn up*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka looked up at her, and quickly moved to lick her cheek before smiling at her."Im so happy to be with you again..." He said, and then kissed Moriko softly, and hugged her, with his tail wrapping around her waist.
"A-are you going to do it...or not?" Leon asked, looking back towards her for a moment, before turning away again, hoping his blush hadn't gotten any worse.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko hugged him back, her cheeks had tinted a bit pink from the feeling of his lips on hers after the kiss ended. "And Im happy to be with you too~ ...I love you madoka" she said softly as she nuzzled his neck.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed a bit aswell "Ill try not to bore to a degree that youll resort to blowing up buildings to entertain yourself then" she joked.
He smiled. "Alright. We'll see if that happens." He bent his arm at a 45 degree angle, offering Elaena to take it. "Shall we get going?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka remained under the blanket, to comfortably warm to even poke her head out. She had retreated under to blanket to hide her blush and to warm herself up because she was a little cold. She soon spoke as she lifted up the blanket slightly with her hand and peered at him❦...
"Well I'm not going to say no... But I haven't done something like that in a while! Its gotten weird again and I don't even need to think its weird!
I swear I've become a nervous reck afterwards... I'm so weird..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Well, we'll have to get reaccustomed to it, then~ ”

...♅Akira picked up the remote and turned on the television, soon being greeted by a live talk show where multiple Humans were talking about Earth's overall problems, and blaming it on God. Akira spoke as he stood up, making a fresh pair of clothes appear on his body♅...

“ Hell no. I'll be right back.. ”

...♅Akira vanished, soon reappearing on the television, interrupting the talk show that was occurring. The speakers jumped back slightly at Akira's suddenly entrance and spoke♅...

“ A.. Are you.. God? ”

“ You're kidding, right? We created him. We are the creators of The Existence, where you and all life-forms, along with Gods and Devils, exist. ”

“ Wh-why are you h-here? ”

“ I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you and your foolish race. You see, many times we have warned you that this would happen. We did it through the Mayans, through an asteroid hitting Earth, through the Bible, prophets. How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom? You gobbled it up like a chocolate eclair! You didn't fear your demise, you re-packaged it. It could be enjoyed as video-games, as TV shows, books, movies, the entire world wholeheartedly embraced the apocalypse and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon. Meanwhile, your earth, was crumbling all around you. You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation. Explain that one! Bees and butterflies start to disappear, the glaciers melt, algae blooms. All around you, the coal mine canaries are dropping dead and you won't. Take. The hint! In every moment, there's the possibility of a better future, but you people won't believe it. And because you won't believe it, you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality. You dwell on this terrible future and you resign yourselves to it for one reason, because that future doesn't ask anything of you today. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But you all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because you want to sink! You gave up! It's not our fault, it's yours.

...♅Akira then walked off of the television screen and vanished, reappearing within the room that Asuka was in. He spoke♅...

“ Sorry about that, Humans who blame God for their shortcomings needed to be put in their place. ”

-----------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina paused a moment as he spoke before frowning slightly. She wished she had a better answer than the one she was about to give to him♤...
"Well... maybe. I don't know? Sorry, I kinda never really left the house much. And that was only to train. Even then I only stayed in the backyard... to be honest when we appeared in town that was the first time I had seen it."
...ΨKenji nodded and began thinking. Moments later, he spoke as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ Ah, okay~ Then how about we resume our picnic, last time kinda got cut short~ ”

HimeragiSeiker said:
*A little girl soon walked by. Alone. She looked like she was 9 or something. She soon started to see people running away from a certain direction. She went behind a tree and saw a dimensional chasing after the people. She soon got out a machete and jumped, soon landing on the dimensional's back and slicing its throat*

*She soon got off the dimensional's back and watched it burn up*
Kairassi, noticing everyone running, hopped to her feet and went to see what was going on, seeing the little girl that had just passed her attacking...something, she stood wide eyed "Woah" she continued to stare, what the heck was that?

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi smiled as she reassured her she was okay, glad to hear it. A small part of her wanted to take her injuries and things if that wasn't the case, even though she knew Kanon wouldn't approve. She didn't like to see people in pain, and always wanted to do anything she could to help۞...
"That's great to hear... my name is Yumi by the way. And you?"
...✿Kioko blinked a few times as Yumi introduced herself. She thought she probably should have done it before, but with the whole falling and hurting herself a bit, there wasn't really much time to introduce herself. Kioko smiled again before speaking✿...

"Oh, I'm Kioko. It's nice to meet you, Yumi! What are you doing out here by yourself?"

NeoClassical said:
He smiled. "Alright. We'll see if that happens." He bent his arm at a 45 degree angle, offering Elaena to take it. "Shall we get going?"
Elaena looked at his arm for a moment before going over to take it "Yes we shall~" she then said with a smile

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi, noticing everyone running, hopped to her feet and went to see what was going on, seeing the little girl that had just passed her attacking...something, she stood wide eyed "Woah" she continued to stare, what the heck was that?
*The girl soon looked at the machete realizing it was dirty, she soon got her cloak and started to wipe the blood off using that cloak. It seemed she's been killing dimensionals for a long time because her cloak was already stained with blood*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira picked up the remote and turned on the television, soon being greeted by a live talk show where multiple Humans were talking about Earth's overall problems, and blaming it on God. Akira spoke as he stood up, making a fresh pair of clothes appear on his body♅...

...♅Akira vanished, soon reappearing on the television, interrupting the talk show that was occurring. The speakers jumped back slightly at Akira's suddenly entrance and spoke♅...

“ A.. Are you.. God? ”

“ You're kidding, right? We created him. We are the creators of The Existence, where you and all life-forms, along with Gods and Devils, exist. ”

“ I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you and your foolish race. You see, many times we have warned you that this would happen. We did it through the Mayans, through an asteroid hitting Earth, through the Bible. How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom? You gobbled it up like a chocolate eclair! You didn't fear your demise, you re-packaged it. It could be enjoyed as video-games, as TV shows, books, movies, the entire world wholeheartedly embraced the apocalypse and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon. Meanwhile, your earth, was crumbling all around you. You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation. Explain that one! Bees and butterflies start to disappear, the glaciers melt, algae blooms. All around you, the coal mine canaries are dropping dead and you won't. Take. The hint! In every moment, there's the possibility of a better future, but you people won't believe it. And because you won't believe it, you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality. You dwell on this terrible future and you resign yourselves to it for one reason, because that future doesn't ask anything of you today. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But you all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because you want to sink! You gave up! It's not our fault, it's yours.

...♅Akira then walked off of the television screen and vanished, reappearing within the room that Asuka was in. He spoke♅...

“ Sorry about that, Humans who blame God for their shortcomings needed to be put in their place. ”

...ΨKenji nodded and began thinking. Moments later, he spoke as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ Ah, okay~ Then how about we resume our picnic, last time kinda got cut short~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt her heart skip a beat as he mentioned a picnic. Her mind flashed back to what happened at the last one, but she shut down the memories, wanting to focus on how Kenji was back and staying back rather than how he had disappeared. She managed a smile, though it wad slightly forced, as she responded to Kenji♤...

"Y-yeah, we could do that..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at his arm for a moment before going over to take it "Yes we shall~" she then said with a smile
Ansom nodded and walked outside. "Hmm...the weather is nice I suppose." He sighed. "I wish there was a hurricane or something. " He yawned and continued the walk. "Did you eat enough? I know it was only muffins but..." He shrugged.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko hugged him back, her cheeks had tinted a bit pink from the feeling of his lips on hers after the kiss ended. "And Im happy to be with you too~ ...I love you madoka" she said softly as she nuzzled his neck.
"I love you too..." He whispered, kissing her cheek and holding onto her tightly once more. He moved up to her hair, and nuzzled her the flowers in her hair.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The girl soon looked at the machete realizing it was dirty, she soon got her cloak and started to wipe the blood off using that cloak. It seemed she's been killing dimensionals for a long time because her cloak was already stained with blood*
Kairassi simply watchd for a bit before speaking "What was that thing?" she asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi simply watchd for a bit before speaking "What was that thing?" she asked curiously.
*The girl looked at her in surprise before speaking. After she was done she smiled at her*

''a dimensional beast. they've been spawning a lot around here lately......yknow, your thr first to talk to me. after i killed soooo many beasts''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

[/QUOTE]
"kiss you?" she ask's as her face burn's up.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and walked outside. "Hmm...the weather is nice I suppose." He sighed. "I wish there was a hurricane or something. " He yawned and continued the walk. "Did you eat enough? I know it was only muffins but..." He shrugged.
"You dislike nice weather?" she asked as she turned her head to look at him "and yeah I ate enough, I like food but I dont need alot to keep me going, I mean if Im having a continuous long sleep, I might not eat for a couple of days even" she said with a smile and a nod.

----------------

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I love you too..." He whispered, kissing her cheek and holding onto her tightly once more. He moved up to her hair, and nuzzled her the flowers in her hair.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled lightly when he nuzzled her, after all she could feel what the flowers in her hair feel "that tickles" she said still giggling a little.

TheDragoon said:
((...? I guess Kelsey isn't making anymore moves on him... >.<))
Ken shrugged. "I dunno... I guess hang out with friends... For some reason I find it more fun to hang out with you though... I wonder why?" He asked.
(shh.. let me do meh little scheme..)

"it is?... well it's the same for me" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The girl looked at her in surprise before speaking. After she was done she smiled at her*
''a dimensional beast. they've been spawning a lot around here lately......yknow, your thr first to talk to me. after i killed soooo many beasts''

"Huh, really?" she blinked a few times "You'd think people would want to talk to the person that just most likely saved their butts from a monster" she said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ A.. Are you.. God? ”

“ I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you and your foolish race. You see, many times we have warned you that this would happen. We did it through the Mayans, through an asteroid hitting Earth, through the Bible, prophets. How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom? You gobbled it up like a chocolate eclair! You didn't fear your demise, you re-packaged it. It could be enjoyed as video-games, as TV shows, books, movies, the entire world wholeheartedly embraced the apocalypse and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon. Meanwhile, your earth, was crumbling all around you. You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation. Explain that one! Bees and butterflies start to disappear, the glaciers melt, algae blooms. All around you, the coal mine canaries are dropping dead and you won't. Take. The hint! In every moment, there's the possibility of a better future, but you people won't believe it. And because you won't believe it, you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality. You dwell on this terrible future and you resign yourselves to it for one reason, because that future doesn't ask anything of you today. So yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic. But you all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because you want to sink! You gave up! It's not our fault, it's yours.

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had already gotten out of bed and put on a white button up shirt (that wasn't even buttoned up, mind you) before Akira returned. She turned her head to look at him as she spoke before she began to button up her shirt❦...

"It's fine. It's not like you're wrong, but you aren't a hundred percent right either."

LunaCrosby said:
(shh.. let me do meh little scheme..)
"it is?... well it's the same for me" she said and smiled.
Ken chuckled lightly and nodded. "Anyway, I'm kinda getting tired of this open field, can we go somewhere else?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back