• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon kissed Scarlet back, the stranger in his mind causing his mind to go blank. Slowly, he started to wrap an arm around her waist.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blushed even more, what do I do? she thought, growing flustered. put your arm's around his neck you idiot! thus leading to her wrapping both arm's around his neck.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko's cheeks went slightly pink as she giggled more at his actions "s-still ticklish"
Madoka moved down and smiled at Moriko, his tail still brushing against her body as they sat together." you're so cute~ Moriko." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blushed even more, what do I do? she thought, growing flustered. put your arm's around his neck you idiot! thus leading to her wrapping both arm's around his neck.
When Leon felt Scarlet's arms around his neck, he moved his hand up to the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair as he held her closer to himself. Leon had the urge to lift Scarlet onto the table, but luckily, he had will enough to fight said urge. He didn't, however have the strength to hide the blush on his face, or hazy look in his eyes.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]When Leon felt Scarlet's arms around his neck, he moved his hand up to the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair as he held her closer to himself. Leon had the urge to lift Scarlet onto the table, but luckily, he had will enough to fight said urge. He didn't, however have the strength to hide the blush on his face, or hazy look in his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet looked in his eye's causing her to blush even more then she already was, it was getting intense which kept making her mind go blank.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had already gotten out of bed and put on a white button up shirt (that wasn't even buttoned up, mind you) before Akira returned. She turned her head to look at him as she spoke before she began to button up her shirt❦...
"It's fine. It's not like you're wrong, but you aren't a hundred percent right either."
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as she spoke, listening to her words. He laughed lightly and replied as he leaned against the room's wall♅...

“ Oh, how so? ”

-------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina felt her heart skip a beat as he mentioned a picnic. Her mind flashed back to what happened at the last one, but she shut down the memories, wanting to focus on how Kenji was back and staying back rather than how he had disappeared. She managed a smile, though it wad slightly forced, as she responded to Kenji♤...
"Y-yeah, we could do that..."
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's forced smiled and replied as he laughed lightly, attempting to lighten the moodΨ...

“ Loosen up, I'm not gonna leave you ever again~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked in his eye's causing her to blush even more then she already was, it was getting intense which kept making her mind go blank.
Leon noticed her staring back at him, and closed his eyes to focus only on the kiss...wait, that wasn't what this was about. He was supposed to be teaching her! He had to get back to the point...

Pulling away slightly, Leon nipped at Scarlet's ear. "This is another thing that people in a relationship do..." He whispered, before moving down to her neck, holding her firmly as he licked and bit her softly, and contemplated how what he was currently doing was any better than what they were doing before.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo chuckled and nods. "Yea just a little" he says teasingly
...☁︎Autumn laughed lightly and spoke as she began to swing higher☁︎...

"You can just call me the biggest dork on the planet then. I do a lot of lame things because I'm bored."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as she spoke, listening to her words. He laughed lightly and replied as he leaned against the room's wall♅...
“ Oh, how so? ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's forced smiled and replied as he laughed lightly, attempting to lighten the moodΨ...

“ Loosen up, I'm not gonna leave you ever again~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji. Could he read her mind or something? Or maybe her expression was just easy to read... either way Lumina kept her forced smile, though she did relax a bit. Of course she knew he wasn't going to leave, just thinking about the picnic had brought her mind back to that day, was all. She looked over at Kenji with an apologetic expression as she responded♤...

"I-I know that. I'm sorry."

tumblr_n0piqhP7L31r2pvg2o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko blinked a few times as Yumi introduced herself. She thought she probably should have done it before, but with the whole falling and hurting herself a bit, there wasn't really much time to introduce herself. Kioko smiled again before speaking✿...
"Oh, I'm Kioko. It's nice to meet you, Yumi! What are you doing out here by yourself?"
...۞Yumi nodded as Kioko introduced herself. She thought that was a nice name, but kept it to herself as she thought that might be weird or kind of rude. Kanon would definitely just say something like that without thinking, but she wasn't like that. As Kioko asked, she thought on why she was out here by herself before responding۞...

"Well, my sister is still asleep, so I have a chance to actually come out here by myself."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon noticed her staring back at him, and closed his eyes to focus only on the kiss...wait, that wasn't what this was about. He was supposed to be teaching her! He had to get back to the point...
Pulling away slightly, Leon nipped at Scarlet's ear. "This is another thing that people in a relationship do..." He whispered, before moving down to her neck, holding her firmly as he licked and bit her softly, and contemplated how what he was currently doing was any better than what they were doing before.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blushed even more, "p-people do the craziest th-thing's" she said, stuttering slightly.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Dex laughed as the ball reached it's maximum size. "Say goodbye to your precious little body!" He said before
Dex took control at the last minute and expelled all of the debris that had built up.

He let out short breathes, exhausted by all of the energy he had used up. He then looked at the robot. "Fine... I'll serve you as long as Hina stays happy... I'll go apologize to her..." He said as he slowly got up and walked back towards Hina and the tomb.
The robot just noddes as Hina still screamed in pain as she clenched her chest her eues sealed shut as tears streamed out of them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled more as he opned the door and left the house with her happilt starting twoards there destination

[/QUOTE]
"what are you wanting to do at the beach?" she ask's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whenever you want." She said before going back to kissing yukis neck softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki tilted her neck again before she snapped her fingers, Airi being teleported to the couch Shira and Yuki was on, at the same time teleporting Yuki and Shira in their bedroom*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki tilted her neck again before she snapped her fingers, Airi being teleported to the couch Shira and Yuki was on, at the same time teleporting Yuki and Shira in their bedroom*
Shira just smiled more at the change of cenery her tail whiping back and fourth now as she kissed yukis nevk more before kissing up her chin then to her lips and pecking then a little before smiling at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira just smiled more at the change of cenery her tail whiping back and fourth now as she kissed yukis nevk more before kissing up her chin then to her lips and pecking then a little before smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki blushed but giggled at Shira*

''i love you~''

*She said before she returned the kiss by kissing Shira's neck*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki blushed but giggled at Shira*
''i love you~''

*She said before she returned the kiss by kissing Shira's neck*
"I love you to." She whispered quietly as she brought her hands to the back of yukis head lovingly and ran her fingers through her hair as she blushed just a little

(Fade?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to." She whispered quietly as she brought her hands to the back of yukis head lovingly and ran her fingers through her hair as she blushed just a little
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
yep))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo waited patiently outside in the lobby, begging for her to be ok. He hoped more than anything that she stayed alive, and she wasn't going to make it, he would take her place. He wanted her to be alive... To be with him... To be together.
After a short while Kanae finally woke. She was now in some hospital clothes and there was a gallon of water next to her and a cup for her to pour the water in. The doctors told Diablo that he can now go in and be with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back