• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka walked closer until she was in front of him before peering over to paper, holding her hat up so it wouldn't fall as she read some of it, soon taking a step back and straightening her body. She soon spoke as she adjusted the hat before putting her hands to her side❦...
"They have to give you reports on how well Sanctum kids do in training? Why? Do you need to know how well they fight?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and responded as he irises trailed from the paper to Asuka, a smile forming on his face♅...

“ Of course, I am their King, after all~ I need to know who is lacking in what areas, and have the lecturers focus more on the individuals. ”

------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina made a sound as he ruffled her hair, looking up at him from under it. She knew she didn't really need to apologize, but she did anyways. She was dwelling on things in the past, after all. What good would it do either of them getting stuck on those kinds of thoughts? Lumina's smile softened, seeing the one on Kenji's face♤...
"Sorry, I can't help it. It's kind of habit."
...ΨKenji laughed once more as he manifested a large basket and a rug. He spoke as he sat downΨ...

“ Don't worry about it~ So, let's continue~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"I know... Mom said it when she was down here and then you said it multiple times" she says
Len nods "Do you remember any strange feelings?" he asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo watched her swing. "It's okay so do I" he says lifting the book up.
...☁︎Autumn looked at him as she swung before speaking, soon slowing down a bit so she wasn't swinging so high☁︎...

"Name one of the lamest things you've ever done."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nods "Do you remember any strange feelings?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think so" she says "why are you asking me all this?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn looked at him as she swung before speaking, soon slowing down a bit so she wasn't swinging so high☁︎...
"Name one of the lamest things you've ever done."
Kyo hummed at the thought. "Does reading a book count as being lame?" He asks with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
"I don't think so" she says "why are you asking me all this?" She asks
Len slightly frowned "Just in case......." he said quietly as he rubbed his hand.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slightly frowned "Just in case......." he said quietly as he rubbed his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Okay" she says before hearing a door open upstairs

Amaya went downstairs and went to the kitchen and over to the fridge. "Wow thanks Rin.." She muttered before grabbing out Stuff to make hamburgers

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked up and tilted her head, soon realising he had already fallen asleep before she even spoke, smiling softly she laid her head down and closed her eyes, eventually drifting off herself.
((Im guessing a time skip~~))

---------------------
(Indeed.)

Madoka sat up a few hours later, looking over to see Moriko lying beside him. "Nyaaaa~" he yawned, stretching slightly, before climbing off the couch. He crawled onto all fours, and stared at her as she slept, smiling all the while.

LunaCrosby said:
"mhm! are you?" she asked and looked back at him.
Ken then suddenly had a sad expression. "Yeah... I am..." He lied. After all, his father had died today, and he really loved him.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked up and tilted her head, soon realising he had already fallen asleep before she even spoke, smiling softly she laid her head down and closed her eyes, eventually drifting off herself.
((Im guessing a time skip~~))

----------------------------

Dakota giggled, seeing the blush on his cheeks "Well where does it say you cant be both?~ I think you're both~" she said with a small nod.

-----------------------------

"Nazi wha?, uhm world war 2 was a looong time ago" she laughed "Anyways Im Kairassi~ nice to meet cha!" she chimed happily.
''im Natsume''

*She said as she smiled at Kairassi*

Mayyflower said:
Kotori giggles and nuzzles her nose to his back, not noticing the other people in the place staring
Axel then sat down, still holding Kotori as he waited for their food. It wasn't that hard to carry Kotori, considering he was extremely buff, so he could carry Kotori all day.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's blush continued to grow, not being used to doing this kind of thing.
Leon's hands slipped under Scarlet's clothes, tracing over her stomach as he continued to kiss her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel then sat down, still holding Kotori as he waited for their food. It wasn't that hard to carry Kotori, considering he was extremely buff, so he could carry Kotori all day.
Kotori let out a relaxing sigh when he sat down, she had her cheek pressed against his shoulder.

trix said:
Trix smiled into the phone and said softly "See you soon" she hung up the phone and went and brushed her hair throwing it up in a messy poinytail before making two cups of hot chocolate jsut in time for Clover to arrive,
Clover smiles, putting down his phone on the counter and getting dressed. He finishes get ready a bit later and nods, snapping and appearing behind trix. He smiles whispers in her ear. "Boo."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and responded as he irises trailed from the paper to Asuka, a smile forming on his face♅...
“ Of course, I am their King, after all~ I need to know who is lacking in what areas, and have the lecturers focus more on the individuals. ”

------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed once more as he manifested a large basket and a rug. He spoke as he sat downΨ...

“ Don't worry about it~ So, let's continue~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had a confused look on her face as she sat cross-legged in the air, seemingly floating. She was rather curious about why Sanctum children training for... however long they did or she just wanted to know about training in general. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Asuka felt a small kick on her stomach, causing her to look down and lay a hand on it. She soon felt two more kicks on the palm of her hand before Asuka lifted her gaze from her stomach and towards Akira as she spoke❦...

"Is all this training just in case there's some war or something in Euphoria and they'll have to fight? When does the training end?"

Mayyflower said:
Kotori let out a relaxing sigh when he sat down, she had her cheek pressed against his shoulder.
Axel chuckled lightly. "Hey Umm... Kotori... I know this isn't the setting... And I may be saying this too early but... I can't wait anymore." He said as he looked into her eyes. "I may not have a ring but... Will you marry me?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Kyo hummed at the thought. "Does reading a book count as being lame?" He asks with a chuckle
...☁︎Autumn laughed again and shook her head. Reading a book wasn't lame at all to her, it would usually depend on who you were talking to. Though when she thought about it, she didn't really know if it was lame or not. Autumn soon spoke☁︎...

"Not to me no. Being lame is like you get invited to a party, but instead you just stay home. That's pretty lame. Or you're asked to hang out with friends, but you just hang out with little kids instead. That's lame too, but fun."

A man in a black robe began to approach a small girl that had been wandering for a while. A dark aura emitted from him. "You... Your one of them aren't you...?" He asked as his robe blew softly in the breeze. His face was shielded so it was impossible to see it.

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says before hearing a door open upstairs
Amaya went downstairs and went to the kitchen and over to the fridge. "Wow thanks Rin.." She muttered before grabbing out Stuff to make hamburgers
Len yawned "I think i might take one of those naps you and mom love so much." he said softly.

TheDragoon said:
A man in a black robe began to approach a small girl that had been wandering for a while. A dark aura emitted from him. "You... Your one of them aren't you...?" He asked as his robe blew softly in the breeze. His face was shielded so it was impossible to see it.
@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana had been traveling around, trying without success to find any trace of finding out what happened to her father. Deep in her gut, she knew something or someone had killed him. And she wasn't about to let them get away with it. She had stopped to catch her breath when suddenly she heard a voice and she turned to see a figure standing near her. He was giving off some evil aura that didn't sit well with her. Lilliana's eyes flashed purple, and she stared at him as she answered him♧...

"Them? What the hell are you talking about?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had been traveling around, trying without success to find any trace of finding out what happened to her father. Deep in her gut, she knew something or someone had killed him. And she wasn't about to let them get away with it. She had stopped to catch her breath when suddenly she heard a voice and she turned to see a figure standing near her. He was giving off some evil aura that didn't sit well with her. Lilliana's eyes flashed purple, and she stared at him as she answered him♧...
"Them? What the hell are you talking about?"
The man easily searched her head. He laughed lightly. "You know EXACTLY... What I'm talking about. Your father, he was one of them, wasn't he?" He asked as the aura seemed to be drawing her in with it's dark effects.

TheDragoon said:
Axel chuckled lightly. "Hey Umm... Kotori... I know this isn't the setting... And I may be saying this too early but... I can't wait anymore." He said as he looked into her eyes. "I may not have a ring but... Will you marry me?" He asked.
Kotori's face heated up, her cheeks were really red. "Of course" she says smiling before pecking him on the lips

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned "I think i might take one of those naps you and mom love so much." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Go for it" she says "I'll get you when dinner is ready" she says

TheDragoon said:
The man easily searched her head. He laughed lightly. "You know EXACTLY... What I'm talking about. Your father, he was one of them, wasn't he?" He asked as the aura seemed to be drawing her in with it's dark effects.
...♧That sentence struck a nerve with Lilliana and she narrowed her eyes into a glare, feeling anger build up in her chest. Who the hell did he think he was talking about her father like that?♧...

"What the hell do you want?"

Mayyflower said:
Kotori's face heated up, her cheeks were really red. "Of course" she says smiling before pecking him on the lips
Rin nods. "Go for it" she says "I'll get you when dinner is ready" she says
Axel's eyes widened, blushing intensely before they softened and tears started coming to his eyes. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply before pulling away slowly. "Thank you... I love you..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back