• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glared back before looking at Harper. "And you... Your still her sister and your with child... You need to get out of here." She snapped
Harper froze. With child?!?! She must be lying.. She thought. "I'm staying and I'm not with child" she snapped back
(woah O.o )

Zero immediately looked at Harper before relaxing when she said she wasn't with a child. "with Harper it's `gonna be hard to make her leave as well" he sad.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon got to the beach and he looked around. "Well where here." He said soflty to her

[/QUOTE]
"what would your prefer to do first?" she asked and look up at him.

"Lead the way, Rini!" she said, trying to fight his return. "And after this, I hope the dorms have a big bathing area so I can soak." she said as thoughts of cold sweet treats filled her mind. But his feelings and memories keep bubbling to the surface. "So if the school is okay, how many cute guys are in it?" she asked trying to force back his rising emotions.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Play some beach ball?" He asked her looking to mostly see what she wanted to do

[/QUOTE]
"alright" she said and nodded, taking a small look around the beach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A-so..... Do you have a swim suit to change into?" He asked for when they go swiming

[/QUOTE]
"yes, I do" she said and nodded.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded before giving her a shit I forgot look as he had forgoten his own swim suit

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him, realizing what the look meant. She sighed and shook her head before saying "just take your shirt off when you swim..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not its just I don't have swim trunks that's all." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"well we don't have to swim if you don't feel like it" she said and looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no I want to swim." He said to her with a chuckling

[/QUOTE]
"alright" she said and nodded, looking around at all the other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Rivee said sodtly before slipping his shirt off then smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
"I need you to look away real quick" she said.

Nonalaka said:
"You do know you need rest for a body to become stronger right? If you dont rest your body tires out and gets nowhere cause you rent working your hardest~" she explained "Atleast thats what I was told"
''...really?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to." Hd said as she put her hands on the back of yukis gead and held her close

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon cuddled with Shira wrapping their tails around eachother*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her with a smile before he turned away facing his back to her and say down

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko made sure he was looking away, "Guard skill: clothing change" she said as she was changed into a swimsuit after particle's had appeared and vanished around her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled at her. "You like playing with my tail don't you?" She asked teasingly to her

[/QUOTE]
''yes~''

*She said as she giggled a bit*

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko made sure he was looking away, "Guard skill: clothing change" she said as she was changed into a swimsuit after particle's had appeared and vanished around her.
River didn't turn around at all even though he really wanted to see how she was changing but he didn't because he knew better than that, mostly because he knew she would try to kill him and think he was trying to see her wothout clothes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back