• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then landed back on the ground "That won't help you." he called out before tapping his foot to the ground causing magma to come up from deep in the earth and rip through where he disappeared and erupt at the surface.

[/QUOTE]
The man had teleported out at the last minute, but that didn't stop him from getting burned. He yelped as he got caught in the eruption. He let out heavy gasps from how much power he was using.

TheDragoon said:
The man had teleported out at the last minute, but that didn't stop him from getting burned. He yelped as he got caught in the eruption. He let out heavy gasps from how much power he was using.
Ayen smirked as he sent several illusions of himself at the man, each one seemingly attacking with different elements as the real Ayen charged up and grand lightning spear, glowing orange with the air burning and flaming around it.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smirked as he sent several illusions of himself at the man, each one seemingly attacking with different elements as the real Ayen charged up and grand lightning spear, glowing orange with the air burning and flaming around it.

[/QUOTE]
The man yelled as he suddenly turned his 2 gun blades into a single sniper, putting up the scope quickly and shooting the real Ayen in the head. He gasped for breath as he shot him, falling to his knees and collapsing from exhaustion.

TheDragoon said:
The man yelled as he suddenly turned his 2 gun blades into a single sniper, putting up the scope quickly and shooting the real Ayen in the head. He gasped for breath as he shot him, falling to his knees and collapsing from exhaustion.
Ayen saw the light coming before suddenly moving fast enough to break the sound barrier and appearing in front of the man "Do not think you death will not be swift, and it will be far from painless." he said before grabbing into his chest, then ripping out one of his ribs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen saw the light coming before suddenly moving fast enough to break the sound barrier and appearing in front of the man "Do not think you death will not be swift, and it will be far from painless." he said before grabbing into his chest, then ripping out on of his ribs.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Physically, Lilliana was in conscious at this point, and was laying still on the ground. But in her mind Lilliana was fighting hard to not let the voice, which came back the moment her neck had been slashed, from coming back♧...

"No!"

"Cmon, lemme out! You know you wanna~"

"Yeah I really dont think so. I don't even know who you are."

"Aw, you don't remember do you~ how cute. We had so much fun together~"

"You're lying! I wouldn't trust you with anything!"

"But you already did~"

"Shut up!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]☬ Masahi took a deep breath then decided to check inside the house, opting to teleport in then try to sneak in, and the first thing he saw was a metallic table which made him want to look around more. He did look around, but it seemed that nobody was home, which made him slightly aggravated, but he calmed himself on the fact that he didn't truly expect to find anything here, so he just decided to go out the front door after an half hour of snooping around. ☬

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori stood up, slightly wobbly on her feet. Her head was lightheaded and she felt like she might throw up, like she had a migraine or something. She couldn't remember anything but the home now. Faces were fuzzy, events blurred together in her memories, and it literally hurt to try and think about them harder. It didnt make sense... and now se felt awful. He really did mess with her head, after all. It made her angry, and she directed her anger at him, but when she did her chest hurt to the point where she almost couldn't breath. Gasping, she clutched her chest, wobbling to lean against the school wall. Was she really just a puppet of theirs after all?☆...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Physically, Lilliana was in conscious at this point, and was laying still on the ground. But in her mind Lilliana was fighting hard to not let the voice, which came back the moment her neck had been slashed, from coming back♧...
"No!"

"Cmon, lemme out! You know you wanna~"

"Yeah I really dont think so. I don't even know who you are."

"Aw, you don't remember do you~ how cute. We had so much fun together~"

"You're lying! I wouldn't trust you with anything!"

"But you already did~"

"Shut up!"
((Ima gonna wait for @TheDragoon sorry ;- ;) )

Kalin Scarlet](I don't think you ever replied to me [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL])
((Dang it really? Sorry, I'll get back to you today I promise))

Tobi Neafearn]((Ima gonna wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] sorry ;- ;) )
((Nah its okay, I just needed to establish what even happened to her xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded and sighed "Iron, cold Iron is a Faes weakness, but dad gets healed by nature, so it's hard to destroy him." he said as he looked over at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Like I said everyone can get destroyed" she says looking over at him

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori stood up, slightly wobbly on her feet. Her head was lightheaded and she felt like she might throw up, like she had a migraine or something. She couldn't remember anything but the home now. Faces were fuzzy, events blurred together in her memories, and it literally hurt to try and think about them harder. It didnt make sense... and now se felt awful. He really did mess with her head, after all. It made her angry, and she directed her anger at him, but when she did her chest hurt to the point where she almost couldn't breath. Gasping, she clutched her chest, wobbling to lean against the school wall. Was she really just a puppet of their after all?☆...
...☬ Mashi sighed and shook his head as he left the house, thinking there must be another place she could be he pulled out a note pad he had on him and looked over all he knew about her "So she goes to a nearby school?" he muttered to himself before using his powers to teleport to the high school and starting to search he wondered what his orange mask and black cloak would look like to any onlookers, sure they would find him strange looking, but would they run if he approached them? it had been to long since he interacted with people to tell ☬...

Mayyflower said:
"Like I said everyone can get destroyed" she says looking over at him
Len chuckled then sighed "But good luck trying that with dad." he said with a yawn.

Tobi Neafearn]((Ima gonna wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] sorry ;- ;) )
The man eventually died from blood loss. Game, set, and match. But it seemed that this wouldn't be the last of these men, considering he kept referring to 'we'.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira sighed in releife as airi left the room before she sat up still holding yukis head to her upper chest before letting her go. "Well that went well." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as she looked up at Shira*

''yeah. its getting late huh?''

TheDragoon said:
Diablo slowly walked inside her room, a nervous smile on his face. "Hey hun..." He said softly as he held her hand by the bedside. "Are you going to be alright...?"
Kanae looked up at him and smiled softly, "Yeah I'll be alright...they gave me some pain medicine and asked me to drink plenty of water...they also said that our baby is going to be alright." Kanae closed her eyes for a bit, "I can't wait to see our child..."

Nanne said:
Kanae looked up at him and smiled softly, "Yeah I'll be alright...they gave me some pain medicine and asked me to drink plenty of water...they also said that our baby is going to be alright." Kanae closed her eyes for a bit, "I can't wait to see our child..."
Diablo brushed his lips against her lips before looking her eyes, holding her hand. "I bet he, or she cannot wait to see you too..." He said softly with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then sighed "But good luck trying that with dad." he said with a yawn.

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm" she says before taking her plate into the kitchen then coming back for her milk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That makes two of us." He said teasingly to her

[/QUOTE]
"We will figure it out together" she says with a small chuckle

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn smiled lightly as she turned her head to look at him, soon speaking☁︎...
"Because we're gonna go do some pretty lame things or just hang out."
Kyo nods. "Okay what do you have in mind?" He asks looking over at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back