• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Time skip)

[/QUOTE]
k. ima throw in some other characters too)))

*Yuki was still asleep though she was still hugging Shira and their tails still wrapped around each other*

*Neo was passed out on the floor in Mitsu's room. Guess they went drinking or something...hopefully, only Neo drank*

*Emiko was sleeping next to Blake. She soon awoke and smiled at Blake*

*Kikuri was...yeah...her and Myuki went drinking again...cant wait to see whos more drunker than who...or at least who is sober*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina just nodded to him slowly before hugging him tighter

[/QUOTE]
Dex shut his eyes as began to drift off. "Well... It's been a long..." He said softly to Hina. "I'm going to sleep, goodnight..." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
k. ima throw in some other characters too)))
*Yuki was still asleep though she was still hugging Shira and their tails still wrapped around each other*

*Neo was passed out on the floor in Mitsu's room. Guess they went drinking or something...hopefully, only Neo drank*

*Emiko was sleeping next to Blake. She soon awoke and smiled at Blake*

*Kikuri was...yeah...her and Myuki went drinking again...cant wait to see whos more drunker than who...or at least who is sober*
Mitsu layed ther passed out on top of neo her cheeks where flushed pink from the alchohol

Blake layed there glad warm look on his face as he slept close to her one of his arms over her

Myuki layed there giggling softly on her sleep as she layed there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu layed ther passed out on top of neo her cheeks where flushed pink from the alchohol
Blake layed there glad warm look on his face as he slept close to her one of his arms over her

Myuki layed there giggling softly on her sleep as she layed there

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just laid there with Blake waiting for him to wake up*

*Neo soon woke up with a massive headache*

''ugh...darn it hangover...''

*Kikuri woke up with yeah a massive headache*

''jeez...another hangover..''

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked down at her lap, seeing the drips of blood coming from her hand now. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes, and it was taking all of her willpower to focus on the pain in her hands and not breakdown. Her father was the only one who understood who she was and the kinds of things that went on in her head... how could she live in a world without anybody who understood. She loved her brother more than anybody, but he didn't know what it was like to be her. To be the kind of.... thing she was. Lilliana's shoulders shook, not really noticing the handkerchief in Ayen's outstretched hand♧...
Ayen sighed then moved next to Lilliana "Feeling alone?" he asked before hugging her "Listen, you may not be my own, but seeing as your dad was a god of sorts that makes you a demigod." he said before reaching to heal her hands "But even though you feel alone, your not, you probably have a sibling, and i'm gonna guess your mother is worried sick, so lets take you home." he said in a fatherly tone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just laid there with Blake waiting for him to wake up*

*Neo soon woke up with a massive headache*

''ugh...darn it hangover...''

*Kikuri woke up with yeah a massive headache*

''jeez...another hangover..''
Blake layed there a smile on his face as he slept not knowing she was awake

Mitsu groaned as she layed there with her head on neos chest as she giggked happily

Myuki giggked happiky in her sleep as she layed there with her face burried into kikuris neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake layed there a smile on his face as he slept not knowing she was awake
Mitsu groaned as she layed there with her head on neos chest as she giggked happily

Myuki giggked happiky in her sleep as she layed there with her face burried into kikuris neck

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon began to blow air softly on Blake's nose*

*Neo soon just rested her hand on the back of Mitsu's head before smiling*

*Kikuri only smiled when she was Myuki before resting her hand on Myuki's back*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon began to blow air softly on Blake's nose*

*Neo soon just rested her hand on the back of Mitsu's head before smiling*

*Kikuri only smiled when she was Myuki before resting her hand on Myuki's back*
Blake slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile. "What are you doing." He asked her softly

Mitsu groaned as she layed there fast asleep

Myuki flinched a cold feeling shooting up her spine when kikuri touched her making her arch her back while still asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile. "What are you doing." He asked her softly
Mitsu groaned as she layed there fast asleep

Myuki flinched a cold feeling shooting up her spine when kikuri touched her making her arch her back while still asleep

[/QUOTE]
''blowing on your face~''

*She said playfully before she kissed him*

*Kikuri giggled a little at Myuki's reaction*

(Dunno what Neo could do there)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''blowing on your face~''
*She said playfully before she kissed him*

*Kikuri giggled a little at Myuki's reaction*

(Dunno what Neo could do there)
Blake blished at her kids but soon closed his eyes and kissed back lovingly

Myuki sat there frozen in her dressed position

Mitsu started to drunkenly nuzzle into neos chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake blished at her kids but soon closed his eyes and kissed back lovingly
Myuki sat there frozen in her dressed position

Mitsu started to drunkenly nuzzle into neos chest

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just continued to kiss Blake as she brought her hands to his shoulders*

*Kikuri just layed there as Myuki slept on her*

*Neo giggled a little bit more before rubbing Mitsu's back*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just continued to kiss Blake as she brought her hands to his shoulders*

*Kikuri just layed there as Myuki slept on her*

*Neo giggled a little bit more before rubbing Mitsu's back*
Blake bluahed more at how she was kissing him baciacly just after they started to be a couple

Myuki soon squirmed over to kikuri and grabed her. "Mine." She said quietly as she pulled kikuri into her

Mitsus head quickly shot up a tired and drunken look on her face as she looked around

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then moved next to Lilliana "Feeling alone?" he asked before hugging her "Listen, you may not be my own, but seeing as your dad was a god of sorts that makes you a demigod." he said before reaching to heal her hands "But even though you feel alone, your not, you probably have a sibling, and i'm gonna guess your mother is worried sick, so lets take you home." he said in a fatherly tone.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana flinched a bit as she felt herself be hugged, and she blinked down at her hands, opening them to see the nail marks and the cuts that were slowly healing. The streaks of blood had dried now, and her mind wandered to her mother and her brother, who were probably hurting just as much as her♧...

"Ken..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake bluahed more at how she was kissing him baciacly just after they started to be a couple
Myuki soon squirmed over to kikuri and grabed her. "Mine." She said quietly as she pulled kikuri into her

Mitsus head quickly shot up a tired and drunken look on her face as she looked around

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko pulled away blushing as well*

''sorry about that...it just feels good already''

*Kikuri just giggled at Myuki as she rubbed her back*

*Neo smiled more at Mitsu*

''good morning Mitsu~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko pulled away blushing as well*
''sorry about that...it just feels good already''

*Kikuri just giggled at Myuki as she rubbed her back*

*Neo smiled more at Mitsu*

''good morning Mitsu~''
Blake just smiled softly at her before he pulled her close and smiled. "I'm just not used to waking up to such a beautiful woman in the mourning that's all." He said softky to her

Myuki groaned tirwdly before making both of them fall of the bed

Mitsu groaned again before passing out on her again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just smiled softly at her before he pulled her close and smiled. "I'm just not used to waking up to such a beautiful woman in the mourning that's all." He said softky to her
Myuki groaned tirwdly before making both of them fall of the bed

Mitsu groaned again before passing out on her again

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko giggled before she started to kiss him again*

*Kikuri managed to go under Myuki so it would at least break Myuki's fall. It wasnt even a high fall so it didnt really hurt. She only grunted for a sec*

*Neo just burst out laughing*

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana flinched a bit as she felt herself be hugged, and she blinked down at her hands, opening them to see the nail marks and the cuts that were slowly healing. The streaks of blood had dried now, and her mind wandered to her mother and her brother, who were probably hurting just as much as her♧...
"Ken..."
Ayen looked down at her "See, now, want me to take you to them? or even deal with that second voice? Just ask and i will help you." he says softly as he rubbed her head "And know this, even if your father is gone, he's still with you in your heart, don't think for a second he isn't watching over you, and your family." he said before starting to stand up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko giggled before she started to kiss him again*

*Kikuri managed to go under Myuki so it would at least break Myuki's fall. It wasnt even a high fall so it didnt really hurt. She only grunted for a sec*

*Neo just burst out laughing*
Blake happilt kissed him back

Myuki giggked haplily as she coiled around kikuri when they fell and rolled around

Mitsus head jerked up again and looked around. "Baby.... Why are you laughing?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake happilt kissed him back
Myuki giggked haplily as she coiled around kikuri when they fell and rolled around

Mitsus head jerked up again and looked around. "Baby.... Why are you laughing?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon deepened the kiss a little more*

*Kikuri just let herself be coiled as she smiled at Myuki giggling slightly*

*Neo shook her head*

''its nothing baby~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon deepened the kiss a little more*

*Kikuri just let herself be coiled as she smiled at Myuki giggling slightly*

*Neo shook her head*

''its nothing baby~''
Blake eventually broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you." He said to her

Myuki rolled around on the floor kikuri

"Don't lie to me." Mitsu said drunkenly to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi inwardly sighed as he follow Kaori. the info he had said she went here, but she was walking around like it was her first time here. this time he outwardly sighed as he started closing the distance between them while examining the school grounds. he looked back to her, He had memories of her, no true sound, more like pictures, but still, he knew from some reason she was his childhood friend, and that he held he lifeless body in his arms. Everything built up inside of him till he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder with out thinking☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's body stiffened feeling a hand on her shoulder, and in one swift move she had pulled out her engraved kunai, bringing it to his throat while grabbing his arm out of the way. It was reflex, really, and her eyes narrowed at the person that grabbed her. Looking at him, her eyes widened imperceptibly, a weird feeling of nostalgia washing over her, though the more she looked over him the less she recognized him☆...

"Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake eventually broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you." He said to her
Myuki rolled around on the floor kikuri

"Don't lie to me." Mitsu said drunkenly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled back*

''i love you too hun~''

*Kikuri soon began to become dizzy*

''fine fine, the way you just looked around and passed out again''

*She said before she giggled more*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko smiled back*
''i love you too hun~''

*Kikuri soon began to become dizzy*

''fine fine, the way you just looked around and passed out again''

*She said before she giggled more*
"I love you to." He said quierly back

Myuki didn't stop rolling with kikuri and quickened the pace

"Don't laugh at me." She said before passing out again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to." He said quierly back
Myuki didn't stop rolling with kikuri and quickened the pace

"Don't laugh at me." She said before passing out again

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko giggled before kissing his nose playfully and then getting and stretching a little*

''M-Myuki...''

*She said as she felt like she was about to throw up*

*Neo just tried not to laugh but she did laugh a bit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back