• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko giggled before kissing his nose playfully and then getting and stretching a little*

''M-Myuki...''

*She said as she felt like she was about to throw up*

*Neo just tried not to laugh but she did laugh a bit*
Blake smiled at her as he sat up as well then kissed her cheek.

"Miiiiiine." She said before un coiling from kikuri and falling over

"Dont laugh." She said drunkenly again

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's body stiffened feeling a hand on her shoulder, and in one swift move she had pulled out her engraved kunai, bringing it to his throat while grabbing his arm out of the way. It was reflex, really, and her eyes narrowed at the person that grabbed her. Looking at him, her eyes widened imperceptibly, a weird feeling of nostalgia washing over her, though the more she looked over him the less she recognized him☆...
"Who are you?"
...☬Masahi stared at her for a moment, luck that he had his mask on or she'd see the shock on his face and a name formed into his head "R-Ri..." he stopped himself mid word to try and hide his real voice before he cleared his then and deepened the tone as he moved out of her grab using kamui to phase through her hand "You could say i'm no one anymore" he said calmly as his face softened under his mask "My question is, who are you, are you truly her, or just a copy?" he asked as he examined Kaori☬...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled softly at her, leaning in and kissing her softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina kissed her back before she closed her eyes for the night

[/QUOTE]
Dex did the same as he shut his eyes for the night, smiling and holding Hina closer.

((Time skip?))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi stared at her for a moment, luck that he had his mask on or she'd see the shock on his face and a name formed into his head "R-Ri..." he stopped himself mid word to try and hide his real voice before he cleared his then and deepened the tone as he moved out of her grab using kamui to phase through her hand "You could say i'm no one anymore" he said calmly as his face softened under his mask "My question is, who are you, are you truly her, or just a copy?" he asked as he examined Kaori☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori narrowed her eyes again, trying to figure out who this stranger was. What did he want? His abilities were... different. What kind of person possessed such skills? She moved her hand a bit, the kunai in its grasp glinting in the sunlight, it's engravings facing up toward Masahi. Though, after moving with the Kamui, it might not be as easy to tell what was on it. She stared him down, not backing her defense down. What the hell did he mean by "copy"? Kaori didn't like the kinds of things this stranger was saying☆...

"I don't know who you're talking about, but you've obviously got the wrong person because I've never seen you before in my life."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Tike skip)

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk :3))

The glare of the sun woke Dex the next morning. He remembered the events from yesterday... It seemed he worked for the side of evil now. He stretched and yawned a bit, looking down at Hina and smiling again. He decided to let her sleep a little more.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure yet, all i know is they were the reason dad attacked the other person."

[/QUOTE]
"Greatttt" she says with a hint of sarcasm

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looked at Kelsey, a slight confused expression on his face, "are you?..." he trailed off.
Harper looked up at zero. "I don't know I might be... But Lexi you have no room to talk" she says looking down at lexis stomach

"Oh well" she says with a shrugg

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk :3))
The glare of the sun woke Dex the next morning. He remembered the events from yesterday... It seemed he worked for the side of evil now. He stretched and yawned a bit, looking down at Hina and smiling again. He decided to let her sleep a little more.
Hina layed there fast asleep some how

Half nacked but asleep and happy

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen looked down at her "See, now, want me to take you to them? or even deal with that second voice? Just ask and i will help you." he says softly as he rubbed her head "And know this, even if your father is gone, he's still with you in your heart, don't think for a second he isn't watching over you, and your family." he said before starting to stand up.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at him with the most child-like look than she had given in a long time. She was only 8 after all, and felt like she had the world on her shoulders, and felt like she had to deal with it alone. The only other person that she felt was actually there and could help her was gone. It was hard to remember sometimes that she wasn't alone. Lilliana nodded, looking innocent and young for once, nodding under his hand♧...

Dante sighed inwardly as he glanced around at the monsters that surrounded him. Dante had been minding his own business walking through one of the cities alleyways, when out of nowhere he was surrounded on all sides by demons, and even though they are only low level demons they were still annoying. This was even more troublesome, because for some reason they thought it was their job to annoy him. Exhaling, Dante did one last mental count of the demons before speaking in a monotone voice,

“Are we gonna do this or just stand here, because I got better shit to do with my time.”

At his provocation, the first of the eight demons lunged from behind, intending to tear his head off, however Dante watched as it harmlessly sailed through his body skittering on the other side, then unfurling his wings he summoned a pair of sawn off shotguns and kicked off the ground avoiding a pair of demons who had launched themselves at him, colliding beneath him. Landing on the two demons heads, Dante calmly placed the barrels of the shotguns to their temples and blew their heads off. Doing a back flip, Dante landed behind another demon and with the shotgun in his right hand dealt it the same fate as the first two, before preceding to spin 180 degrees and use the left gun to do the same. Dropping the empty shotguns, Dante jumped and kicked off the wall to his right, preforming a wall flip. As he did so, he reached down and caught the gapping mouth of the demon behind him, snapping its neck with the motion. Then spinning, Dante created tomahawk and threw it into the skull of another demon. Finally turning, Dante summoned a pair of katanas and did a low sweeping 360, decapitating the final two demons. Dropping the katanas, Dante watched as all his weapons turned to ash before adjusting his collar and walking out of the alleyway, the entire encounter taking less than 30 seconds.

Now Playing: Roundtable Rival - Lindsey Stirling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled at her as he sat up as well then kissed her cheek.
"Miiiiiine." She said before un coiling from kikuri and falling over

"Dont laugh." She said drunkenly again

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled before nuzzling Blake's neck*

*Kikuri just layed there dizzy*

*Neo nodded as she was giggling the last bits*

''sorry sorry~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina layed there fast asleep some how
Half nacked but asleep and happy

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed furiously at her half naked body, unsure of what to say. He didn't remember them doing it last night... But why were half of her clothes off...? He just shook the thought off and nuzzled her nose.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka made a strange face before shaking her head and drumming her fingers on her stomach, the pain that she had felt before now subsiding. She soon spoke as she removed her hands from her stomach and manifested a sandwich in her hands (she was pretty hungry even though she had an entire banquet the day before), taking a bite out of it after she was done talking❦...
"Oh okay. I get it now... but um... why are you staring at my belly?"
...♅Akira nodded as he listened to Asuka talk, prompting him to reply at her question as his irises lifted from her stomach to her eyes♅...

“ I don't know, I just can't believe our third child is developing in there. ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina couldn't help but smile when he said he worried about her, but her interest wad piqued when he said he trained younglings. That was something Kenji did? Well, he had trained her for a short amount of time after all♤...
"Training younglings?"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took a bite from hi sandwichΨ...

“ Yup. Training them for combat~ ”

It had been a few days, and Layla hadn't seen KaKirir nor the one she met named Akira. For those few days, Layla had been doing almost nothing. Her form had yet to return to it's previous state, and her gaze had become somewhat happier than before. Her worries were placed at the back of her head, while one of her many hobbies was placed literally before her. For she sat in the late window of a classroom in the building of the school, regardless of what time it was. Though the light of the setting sun almost gave her a pale look, Layla was mostly comfortable. While examining her work, she held a puzzled look with a thoughtful gaze and tilted head. Her brush remained frozen in the air for a few moments in thought. Only for her to straighten her head and smile, relaxing her irises and lowering her brush.

tumblr_mjpq6ryDbY1qmouyyo1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Nanase was watching from behind Layla*
''thats a nice painting''

View attachment 187483
Layla's gaze had been silenced by her eyelids, upon hearing the comment. She hadn't been expecting anyone to be even in the building, and the fact that this feminine voice was coming from behind her came as a surprise. Taking in a gentle breath while raising her right hand to push her hair back behind her ear. As she did so, she twisted her form in the chair to where she sat somewhat facing the girl behind her. Once her hair was behind her ear, Layla's gaze began to open to examine the source of the compliment. "Thank..you."

9_2.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze had been silenced by her eyelids, upon hearing the comment. She hadn't been expecting anyone to be even in the building, and the fact that this feminine voice was coming from behind her came as a surprise. Taking in a gentle breath while raising her right hand to push her hair back behind her ear. As she did so, she twisted her form in the chair to where she sat somewhat facing the girl behind her. Once her hair was behind her ear, Layla's gaze began to open to examine the source of the compliment. "Thank..you."
9_2.gif

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome. sorry, did i startle you there?''

*She said before getting out paper work. The papers had pictures of dimensional beats on them as Nanase took out a stamp and started stamping certain papers which the stamp read 'Eliminated'*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your welcome. sorry, did i startle you there?''
*She said before getting out paper work. The papers had pictures of dimensional beats on them as Nanase took out a stamp and started stamping certain papers which the stamp read 'Eliminated'*
"A bit, perhaps." Layla shifted her gaze to the side, straightening her posture. For a brief moment, she wish she hadn't responded, but rather remained silent. Even so, the compliment did take little stress off her shoulders. Paying little attention to what the girl was doing, Layla stood up from her seat and grabbed her things off the floor. She didn't think she truly needed to announce her departure, and thus motioned herself towards the classroom door. "Enjoy your....activity." Layla didn't feel like staying and chatting, for she had her own issues to deal with. She wanted to be alone. Otherwise, she'd end up doing things she wouldn't have done of her own will.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"A bit, perhaps." Layla shifted her gaze to the side, straightening her posture. For a brief moment, she wish she hadn't responded, but rather remained silent. Even so, the compliment did take little stress off her shoulders. Paying little attention to what the girl was doing, Layla stood up from her seat and grabbed her things off the floor. She didn't think she truly needed to announce her departure, and thus motioned herself towards the classroom door. "Enjoy your....activity." Layla didn't feel like staying and chatting, for she had her own issues to deal with. She wanted to be alone. Otherwise, she'd end up doing things she wouldn't have done of her own will.

[/QUOTE]
''alright. see ya''

*Nanase said as she stamped the last pictures of the dimensional beasts and sighed*

''thats all of em...why cant i just be on the field and not doing office work...''

*She said as she packed everything up and swung her bag over her shoulder and began to walk out headed towards the office*

Kalin walked through the halls of the school, smiling lazily as he looked around "ah...this is excellent. Silence, peace and quiet. It's beautiful."

Kalin sighed, as he thought about what his friends would say if they were with them now. He even took into consideration that one, for sure, would call him out for being lost and pretending otherwise(which he was). But what else could he do!? It wasnt like there was anyone nearby t-

Suddenly, he looked up as two girls left the room further down the hall. He laughed, and started waving a hand as he ran towards them. "H-hey! Excuse me! Can either of you help me with something?"

@Mashiro Shiina

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko smiled before nuzzling Blake's neck*

*Kikuri just layed there dizzy*

*Neo nodded as she was giggling the last bits*

''sorry sorry~''
Blake smiled as he held onto her still in disbeleife to how they where a Couple now

Myuki continued roll around on the floor after she let go of kikuri

"dont laugh at meeeeeee." Mitsu moaned again in a drunken way

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed furiously at her half naked body, unsure of what to say. He didn't remember them doing it last night... But why were half of her clothes off...? He just shook the thought off and nuzzled her nose.
Hina stirred a little at him rubbing his nose to hers and blushed before sloely opening her eyes and smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back