• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked, looking at the change before smiling and nodding "Yes, I think Its a good look~" she said happily "Do you feel more comfortable in that form?~"
----------------------

"Alright" she said as she began to lead the way to the Icecream place "Uhm, I dunno really...I guess theres a few?" to be honest she hadnt payed much attention to such things.

@Lumina

----------------------

"Well, yes, because your body needs to rest and repair itself so It can work at its best all the times" she said with a nod.

----------------------

Camilla blinked a few times, finding herself suddenly being hugged tightly, she soon moved her arms up to hug him back. Upon hearing him talk, her cheeks grew pink in colour "....I love you too" she said quietly
Kaname smiled ever so lightly, pulling Camilla even closer to him. Though he managed to say the words, Kaname could only hope he'd be able to express them. Sighing in a means of relief, Kaname buried his face into Camilla's neck, refusing within himself to ever allow harm to come to her, at all means necessary.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't really lower her defenses, though she did lower her kunai as she pulled out the picture. Giving him one last glance she peered at the picture, looking over the faces. Something was pulling at the very back of mind as her eyes scanned over the picture, like her mind was trying and failing to tell her something. But she couldn't deny that it definitely was her in thr picture. Kaori's eyes flicked back up to Masahi, a questioning look on her face☆...
"Yeah... why do you have a picture of me with... these people?"
...☬Masahi watched her as he used Kamui again to store away the picture before resting his arm at his side again before attempting to tap his chin, then remembering the mask was there and tapped it instead before talking in his normal voice by mistake☬...

"So you are in fact her?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled down at her before lightly yawning and starting to pick up the things he dropped before the fight "So i never asked, whats your name little one?" he asked as he looked over at her with his curious sky blue eyes while tilting his head causing his white hair to sway to one side revealing his long pointy ears as he walked back over to her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana watched as Ayen stood up, soon quietly standing up herself. She watched Ayen collecting her things, feeling a lot smaller and meeker than she had in a while. Her eyes widened as she noticed his ears, before looking down at her hands again. The wounds on them stung pretty badly♧...

"My, um, my name is Lilliana."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi watched her as he used Kamui again to store away the picture before resting his arm at his side again before attempting to tap his chin, then remembering the mask was there and tapped it instead before talking in his normal voice by mistake☬...
"So you are in fact her?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori narrowed her eyes, hearing his voice changed. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't really place why. Her chest hurt a bit to think about it too hard, so she didnt. Her grip tightened a bit on her kunai as she answered Masahi again, in a wary tone☆...

"Yeah, that is me... why do you want to know?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname smiled ever so lightly, pulling Camilla even closer to him. Though he managed to say the words, Kaname could only hope he'd be able to express them. Sighing in a means of relief, Kaname buried his face into Camilla's neck, refusing within himself to ever allow harm to come to her, at all means necessary.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla felt herself being pulled closer to him, She slowly closed her eyes as she enjoyed the comfort and warmth of his hug, it was in these moments that she felt calm and safe, she had already forgotten that he hadnt answered her questions.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched as Ayen stood up, soon quietly standing up herself. She watched Ayen collecting her things, feeling a lot smaller and meeker than she had in a while. Her eyes widened as she noticed his ears, before looking down at her hands again. The wounds on them stung pretty badly♧...
"My, um, my name is Lilliana."
Ayen nodded and smiled "Lilliana, that's a noce pretty name for a girl like yourself." he said cheerfully as he walked back over to her and offered her his hand "Now i have a question for you, would you rather walk back, or fly back to your house?" he asked keeping a lighthearted manner to try and help her keep acting like a child.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked, looking at the change before smiling and nodding "Yes, I think Its a good look~" she said happily "Do you feel more comfortable in that form?~"
----------------------

"Alright" she said as she began to lead the way to the Icecream place "Uhm, I dunno really...I guess theres a few?" to be honest she hadnt payed much attention to such things.

@Lumina

----------------------

"Well, yes, because your body needs to rest and repair itself so It can work at its best all the times" she said with a nod.

----------------------

Camilla blinked a few times, finding herself suddenly being hugged tightly, she soon moved her arms up to hug him back. Upon hearing him talk, her cheeks grew pink in colour "....I love you too" she said quietly
...☼Chiharu nodded, quietly following along behind them. She was definitely having a really nice time with them. It was nice to spend time with other people, for once. She finally felt like she had made friends here☼...

"I don't really know either... sorry. "

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori narrowed her eyes, hearing his voice changed. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't really place why. Her chest hurt a bit to think about it too hard, so she didnt. Her grip tightened a bit on her kunai as she answered Masahi again, in a wary tone☆...
"Yeah, that is me... why do you want to know?"
...☬Masahi leaned down to face her knowing his Kamui would keep him from being harmed. as he did so he noticed she had narrowed her eyes and wondered what caused it. Then he realized he used his actual voice and inwardly sighed and thought it was to late to go back to his fake one before looking her in the eye through the eye hole in his make deciding to tell the truth☬...

"Because, i saw you die, and i held your lifeless body in my arms."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla straightened her posture, shifting her gaze off to the side. Her cheeks had been tinted only very slightly upon his comment. She wouldn't have thought that was the reason she was followed. The fact that he looked away as well pushed assumed thoughts into Layla's head. Taking a brief moment to regain her somewhat professional composure, Layla allowed a soft smile to play with her thin lips. "I don't mean to scare you....I haven't had much...interaction lately." Layla shifted her gaze off again, her smile fading. "The last time I spoke to somebody, he ended up hurt." Layla was silent for a moment, before realizing she hadn't answered his question for help. "I can't be of much help to you....I know little to nothing about this campus."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin's eyes widened, and he shook his hands frantically trying to allay her concerns. "Well, thats just my luck, oh well, hehe...H-hey, its not your fault. I was just worried I might be bugging you...and, uhm..." He scratched his scalp gently as he thought about what she said. "Well, I can't pretend to know the circumstances of your incident, but I get the feeling you're blaming yourself for something that wasn't entirely your fault. I would say you shouldn't punish yourself, but...really, who am I to talk?" He said, walking down the stairs as he spoke until he was standing next to her. He reached out a hand, and looked her in the eyes for a moment, before turning away once more. "I'm Kalin. Sorry, I hadn't introduced myself before I started spouting nonsense, did I?"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled lightly when he licked her cheek "So~ do you want to do anything fun today?" she asked as she smiled over at him.
Madoka nodded, cocking his head to the side. "Yes, please! It's been too long since we last did something together. But what should we do? Race? Eat? A race to see who could eat the most? Hehe~ or something else? I don't mind anything, if it will put a smile on your face."

TheDragoon said:
((Ok... I actually want Mari to run into Roselyn xD ))
Roselyn's on her way out of the school right now. but shes currently in the school garden. il rewind it so Mari got there when Nanase is just left)))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka nodded, cocking his head to the side. "Yes, please! It's been too long since we last did something together. But what should we do? Race? Eat? A race to see who could eat the most? Hehe~ or something else? I don't mind anything, if it will put a smile on your face."

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled "Well, Ill be smiling as long as youre there anyways~" she said with a small nod "Though getting something to eat does sound rather nice, Im kind of hungry now that you mention it~" she said with a small smile.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Well, Ill be smiling as long as youre there anyways~" she said with a small nod "Though getting something to eat does sound rather nice, Im kind of hungry now that you mention it~" she said with a small smile.
((Need me to repost my last post to you? ;-; ))

Nonalaka said:
Madoka clapped his hands together. "Oh! We can make something to eat, together! That sounds like alot of fun." He said, purring at the though if roasting fish while Moriko stroked his ears, and blushed and simply laughed when he remembered she was staring at him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin's eyes widened, and he shook his hands frantically trying to allay her concerns. "Well, thats just my luck, oh well, hehe...H-hey, its not your fault. I was just worried I might be bugging you...and, uhm..." He scratched his scalp gently as he thought about what she said. "Well, I can't pretend to know the circumstances of your incident, but I get the feeling you're blaming yourself for something that wasn't entirely your fault. I would say you shouldn't punish yourself, but...really, who am I to talk?" He said, walking down the stairs as he spoke until he was standing next to her. He reached out a hand, and looked her in the eyes for a moment, before turning away once more. "I'm Kalin. Sorry, I hadn't introduced myself before I started spouting nonsense, did I?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla shifted her gaze to stare at him for just a few moments in the time that he stopped speaking to introduce himself. Layla was holding back a giggle, which was evident in the expression she was holding while she looked at him. Giggling quietly, Layla extended her own hand to meet his. "Thank you...." Shaking his hand briefly before allowing her hand to slide free from his, she clasped her hands together behind her back, rolling her shoulders back. "It's fine. I distracted you. My name is Layala...but I've been being called Layla so far, so you can call me that." Shifting her gaze sideways, Layla averted her attention to a nearby tree shedding its leaves. "So, what were you attempting to find?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Need me to repost my last post to you? ;-; ))

[/QUOTE]
((Pretty please ;v;))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed and looked over at her "Well, now he's probably gonna take her to her own home." he said as he looked like he was more focused on something else.

[/QUOTE]
"Is she a kid?" She asks looking over at her

Nonalaka said:
((Pretty please ;v;))
Nonalaka said:
"Good" she said with a nod "And you're welcome, im glad you liked it~" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled then stood up, grabbing his plate as he did so, then walked over to the sink and started cleaning the plate "I mean, without you i might not have though about eating till i started to fall alseep." he said with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka clapped his hands together. "Oh! We can make something to eat, together! That sounds like alot of fun." He said, purring at the though if roasting fish while Moriko stroked his ears, and blushed and simply laughed when he remembered she was staring at him.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko nodded with a smile, her eyes lighting up at the thought, she loved cooking after all and cooking together could be fun. "Yes, That sounds like a great Idea~" she chimed.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Yeah, if i'm seeing this right, i think she's a demigod of sorts."

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't ask what she was All i asked how old she was" she says with a shrug

HimeragiSeiker said:
Roselyn's on her way out of the school right now. but shes currently in the school garden. il rewind it so Mari got there when Nanase is just left)))
((Ok xD ))

Mari ran into the school garden, looking for Natsumi, but having no luck. She was now looking a bit older, nearly 18. She was probably 16 now. The flowers around Mari seemed to bloom, even though she was pouting. They seemed to be drawn to her presence, basking in her godly presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back