• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." Jasper said before he sat up with her and held her close to him. "And when you are ready and when im ready we can have childeren." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Sounds good to me" she says pecking his cheek

Mayyflower said:
"I'm not pregnant!" She snapped
"Not yet anyway" she mumbled "anyways get out of here before I kill you both" she growled
"I already told you, I rather die trying to get lexi back" he say's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina blished badly and gasped quietly at his actions as she brought her hands to the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away quickly when she gasped, thinking he was harming her. His eyes were now full of concern. "Are you alright?" He asked, wondering if she wanted him to continue or not.

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked up at her, their faces merely inches apart. "You... Do...?" He asked, blushing lightly. That wasn't like him, to get butterflies in his stomach and get nervous... What was with him?
Kelsey blushed slightly and nodded" y-yeah, I didn't really know my dad but when he died my mom was still torn up about it, even if they weren't together anymore... except I couldn't be upset about it if I tried, I just never had a special connection with him" she said, unable to help but feel weird in her stomach.

TheDragoon said:
Axel went outside with her to eat the pizza, taking out a slice and eating it silently. Axel was never much of a talker.
Kotori followed axel outside and sat with him and started eating. "So how is everything going?"

She asks "with the hiding out" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River jumped up a little suprised by how high it went and almost missed it but managed to hit it

[/QUOTE]
"oop's" she said and hit it again.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked, looking at the change before smiling and nodding "Yes, I think Its a good look~" she said happily "Do you feel more comfortable in that form?~"
----------------------

"Alright" she said as she began to lead the way to the Icecream place "Uhm, I dunno really...I guess theres a few?" to be honest she hadnt payed much attention to such things.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blushed slightly and nodded" y-yeah, I didn't really know my dad but when he died my mom was still torn up about it, even if they weren't together anymore... except I couldn't be upset about it if I tried, I just never had a special connection with him" she said, unable to help but feel weird in her stomach.
Ken suddenly felt himself close his eyes, leaning into Kelsey. "Kelsey..." He said softly as he leaned in slowly. He had no idea what he was doing but he felt good doing it. He didn't understand.

TheDragoon said:
Dex pulled away quickly when she gasped, thinking he was harming her. His eyes were now full of concern. "Are you alright?" He asked, wondering if she wanted him to continue or not.
Hina just smiled before she pulled his head down sodtly and keyed it on her neck just wanting him to lay with her. "I'm fine, it's just.... I have to get used to the feelings of pleasure again." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina just smiled before she pulled his head down sodtly and keyed it on her neck just wanting him to lay with her. "I'm fine, it's just.... I have to get used to the feelings of pleasure again." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex blew gently on the side of her neck before speaking again. "I can help you with that if you like~" He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blew gently on the side of her neck before speaking again. "I can help you with that if you like~" He said softly.
Hina giggked a little at his words fully knowing what he wanted and understanding why, they had been dead for so long that it was hard being alive again. "I know you can." She said to him

Mayyflower said:
Kotori followed axel outside and sat with him and started eating. "So how is everything going?"
She asks "with the hiding out" she asks
Axel looked up at her, not expecting her to ask her a question for some reason. He quickly spoke due to his recent mistake. "U-Urm, we can move around freely again. They decided to leave us alone for now." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ken suddenly felt himself close his eyes, leaning into Kelsey. "Kelsey..." He said softly as he leaned in slowly. He had no idea what he was doing but he felt good doing it. He didn't understand.
(may or may not be squealing like a little girl <.< >.>)

Kelsey blushed even more, feeling herself doing the same thing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina giggked a little at his words fully knowing what he wanted and understanding why, they had been dead for so long that it was hard being alive again. "I know you can." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded and slowly pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. It was nice to feel her warmth and softness once again, the sweetness of her lips... Everything. He felt like he was coming back to life thanks to her. And it felt amazing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Same here." He said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and got out of the water and sat in the sand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back